PDA

View Full Version : Off Again

Jagdflieger
October 10th, 2008, 21:18
I've got to fly out on Sunday for a quick TDY assignment. I should be back in a week or so.

Please keep the speakers turned down and put the beer cans in the trash can and don't crash the Outhouse again!:isadizzy:

Allen
October 10th, 2008, 22:59
I've got to fly out on Sunday for a quick TDY assignment. I should be back in a week or so.

Please keep the speakers turned down and put the beer cans in the trash can and don't crash the Outhouse again!:isadizzy:

NOW we crashed the fourms.

I did it! Okay!! I spilt on the server! I tried to fix it. See!

I won't do it again, Get back soon Jag!!

Dirtman
October 11th, 2008, 05:34

TDY? ... "Totally Dirt-ify Yemen"???? ... HEY!!! - isn't that MY JOB???? :costumes: (but you can have that one buddy :d)

OK if you insist .... but I wasn't the one who spilled grog on the server last time & I can prove it...... if I ever spilled a drop of grog ... I know that Collin would: walk across the Atlantic Ocean & beat the crap outta me!!!
:costumes: :costumes: :costumes: :costumes:

OBIO
October 11th, 2008, 06:05
Jag

Be safe, have fun, and bring back t-shirts.

The grog and beer is the domain of others, but the speakers are my domain. I will try to keep them turned down this time.

OBIO

Jagdflieger
October 11th, 2008, 10:26
Ha, ha! You guys kill me!:jump:

Allen
October 11th, 2008, 17:50

We're not killing you, We are killing Outhouse!:costumes:

miamieagle
October 11th, 2008, 18:43
Jag take care of yourself. Be back soon. As you well know you cannot leave the inmates incharge of the Jailhouse(Sim-Outhouse forum) for very long!:ernae:

rmalone
October 12th, 2008, 01:36
Hey,
Keep eyes alert and Butte DOWN-take care
RM

Dirtman
October 12th, 2008, 06:31

Naw; we don't wanna kill ya Bro; gotta keep ya alive & torture ya slowly with our twisted humour & general insanity!!! :isadizzy:

:a1089::costumes::violent:

..:applause: :applause: :applause:

hewman100
October 12th, 2008, 08:10
Don't forget to claim your air miles Jagd!:d