PDA

View Full Version : A Little Help - FSUIPC and Proflight Controls

MisterKleen
March 8th, 2009, 20:16
Everyone says thats FSUIPC is a MUST have - So finally bit the credit card and jumped. Now the problems - how do you program it. I have tried to look for a guide for Saitek controllers but have not found any. I have a complete setup Yoke, rudders, 4 Thottles, 4 Props, and 4 Mixture controller to program. Also heard you can get reverser's and feathering the work properly. Point me in the right direction and I will figure it.

:help:Thanks:help:
MisterKleen

harleyman
March 8th, 2009, 23:29
Here is where his support forums is hosted...Once there you will find help and instructions of all aspects of using and setting up your controllers...

http://forums.simflight.com/viewforum.php?f=54

jmig
March 9th, 2009, 03:44
I had to read the manual and reread parts of it several times before getting the programming correct. However, most of it can be done directly from within FS9/FSX.

I do find that sometimes the function keys need to be programmed by editing the CFG file. In those cases I iwll assign a key that I don't use to the button and then go in the cfg and change it to the F-key.

Cazzie
March 9th, 2009, 03:53
Everyone says thats FSUIPC is a MUST have - So finally bit the credit card and jumped. Now the problems - how do you program it. I have tried to look for a guide for Saitek controllers but have not found any. I have a complete setup Yoke, rudders, 4 Thottles, 4 Props, and 4 Mixture controller to program. Also heard you can get reverser's and feathering the work properly. Point me in the right direction and I will figure it.

:help:Thanks:help:
MisterKleen

The pay version has all the gizmos, but for many other add-ons, the freeware FSUIPC is a must have.

Be sure that you get the newer FSUIPC 4.0 for FSX.

Caz

MisterKleen
March 9th, 2009, 12:28
Thanks for the Help. Now it time to have fun!!!!:typing: