PDA

View Full Version : Any Shockwave_A2A Folks Here?

falcon409
October 10th, 2008, 18:26
I sent in an e-mail to request a download link for the P-47 I purchased back in 2005. . .along with the invoice info of that purchase but haven't heard anything yet. That was Wednesday. . .any idea if it was received?

dhenriques
October 10th, 2008, 18:58
I sent in an e-mail to request a download link for the P-47 I purchased back in 2005. . .along with the invoice info of that purchase but haven't heard anything yet. That was Wednesday. . .any idea if it was received?

Can't answer directly, but Scott Gentile and the Shockwave crew are usually very prompt and customer oriented. Might be something to do with Scott's spam filters. I know I've gotten caught up in those myself
:-)
DH

falcon409
October 10th, 2008, 20:08
Hmmm, thanks DH. I'll try to find a better e-mail address then.

Daveroo
October 10th, 2008, 20:09
if ya do..let me know..id like to get my P51 and FW190 back

Tako_Kichi
October 10th, 2008, 20:48
If you are members of the A2A forums you could also try PM'ing him there.

Regardless, I will make both Scott and Lewis aware of this thread and hopefully your problems can get sorted.

huub vink
October 11th, 2008, 01:06
There are a few A2A team members member here as well and they do visit the place quite often, but as Tako_Kichi already suggested it is easier to contact them in their own domain.

Huub

Lewis-A2A
October 11th, 2008, 02:50
Hello chappies,

Message received and right after I click post on this post I will email/PM and otherwise wave in Scotts direction for you... he's the one with the shop keys as I haven't been able to learn the new shop system well enough yet! :kilroy:

falcon409
October 11th, 2008, 04:57
Hello chappies,

Message received and right after I click post on this post I will email/PM and otherwise wave in Scotts direction for you... he's the one with the shop keys as I haven't been able to learn the new shop system well enough yet! :kilroy:
Thanks Lewis. . .it turns out it was stuck in the SpamBox, lol. I got an e-mail this AM from A2A to add my e-mail to their list so things should move along now. . .I hope.

Thanks all.

falcon409
October 12th, 2008, 07:16
Just wanted to update this:

Scott was back to me quickly (got it this morning) with a link for both the P-47 and the update as well. Nice work all around. . .Thanks to Lewis and Scott. Well done!:ernae::ernae:

Daveroo
October 12th, 2008, 07:56
Scott took care of my needs as well...BIG THANK YOU SCOTT...you a good man