View Full Version : 'Cool Cellphones Coming Out Soon'

Panther_99FS
September 27th, 2008, 08:31
http://tech.msn.com/products/slideshow.aspx?cp-documentid=10414233&GT1=40000

Lionheart
September 27th, 2008, 09:13
Some cool looking phones there Panther.

Thanks for the heads up.

Seeing the Kodak phone affirmed my thoughts that a cell phone, pda, and camera could all be integrated into one, and now Kodak is jumping on it. (Yes, they already are, but one that has 'Kodak' on it sort of seals it. Soon, perhaps Nikon and other famous Camera names will also grace the cellphone and PDA market).

Bluetooth is one cool technology. Just wild though seeing people walking around shopping and talking to themselves, lol...

It is indeed the future...

Bill

stiz
September 27th, 2008, 11:21
they all look but ugly to me :kilroy:

Lionheart
September 27th, 2008, 12:34
And where were cell phones originally born from???

:d

PRB
September 27th, 2008, 16:08
Ok, I'm confused. I though we all agreed that cell phones could pop popcorns (while not even transmitting RF energy) and that they caused cancer. Now we're promoting the cool looking ones!? :d :mixedsmi:

demorier
September 27th, 2008, 17:25
And I only just got used to text messaging.

Ferry_vO
September 28th, 2008, 01:39
Cool looks aren't everything; those touchscreens are too vulnerable to carry around all day in your pocket, and those slide phones aren't much better. LG makes good looking phones but the quality is abysmal! Give me a Nokia anytime! They might not be the best looking phones or have the most gadgets but at least they keep working.

:)

lifejogger
September 29th, 2008, 07:35
Use to when a thread came out I would say I don't have a cell phone and I don't need one. Well that has changed, the wife bought me a cell phone and has ordered me to turn it on and take it with me when ever I go anywhere just in case she needs to call me. :isadizzy:

Panther_99FS
September 29th, 2008, 08:44
Cool looks aren't everything; those touchscreens are too vulnerable to carry around all day in your pocket,
:)

If ya' put one of those clear screen covers on 'em that you can use the phone at the same time, no problems...

I've had mine 2 months now, not a scratch....:mixedsmi:

Wing_Z
September 29th, 2008, 15:44
... the wife bought me a cell phone and has ordered me to turn it on and take it with me when ever I go anywhere just in case she needs to call me. :isadizzy:My wife has one of those new-fangled one-way phones, can't remember the model.
You cannot phone her, but she can phone you anywhere, anytime...