PDA

View Full Version : Aerosoft Hughes H-1B on SALE

Barvan40
March 6th, 2009, 14:27
Aerosoft is having a sale on the Hughes H-1B. Only 16 Euro, or US $20.04 - good deal for this amazing aircraft.

Link:

http://www.aerosoft.com/cgi-local/us/iboshop.cgi?showd,,D10729

hinch
March 6th, 2009, 14:32
Owned it about 6 weeks, it is top top stuff.

dswo
March 6th, 2009, 16:48
I reviewed this for AVSIM; still one of my favorites from last year. A great deal at US$20.

CG_1976
March 6th, 2009, 16:51
Sold off to the store. Love fire sales.:ernae:

Gdavis101
March 6th, 2009, 17:31
Its good stuff!

spotlope
March 6th, 2009, 17:35
Wow, that's a great deal. This plane has what I consider to be the finest VC of any FS aircraft ever produced... and I don't say that lightly, because there are a ton of great ones out there. Have you guys been keeping up on the Aerosoft Catalina development lately? It's the same guy, and he's a true master.

SolarEagle
March 6th, 2009, 18:11
Allow me to demonstrate.....

http://sio.midco.net/FTP9/h1vc2.jpg

http://sio.midco.net/FTP9/h1vc1.jpg

http://sio.midco.net/FTP9/h1vc3.jpg

Barvan40
March 6th, 2009, 18:18
Allow me to demonstrate.....

S.E.,

Looks like you went to the Smithsonian, climbed into the cockpit and took those pictures.

Great detail shots! :applause:

Javis
March 6th, 2009, 19:23
Wow, that's a great deal. This plane has what I consider to be the finest VC of any FS aircraft ever produced...

I'll second that even with my eyes closed ! This cockpit is so good you can feel it, smell it !

The external model is just as amazing ! The flightmodel and sounds fit in perfectly as well. Over at the AVSIM Reader's Choice Awards for me it was an easy choice to pick the best commercial FSX aircraft model.

Better get it now,gents, cause i will be writing an email to Aerosoft about how they dare ask only $20 for this precious gem ! It's an outrage ! :d

and I don't say that lightly, because there are a ton of great ones out there. Have you guys been keeping up on the Aerosoft Catalina development lately? It's the same guy, and he's a true master.

Well said, Bill !

Stefan Hoffman for President ! :woot: ( i mean for the IFMS (International FS Modelers Society) of course )

Cheers,
Jan

Javis
March 6th, 2009, 19:54
Looks like you went to the Smithsonian, climbed into the cockpit and took those pictures

You've said it,Barry. The magical thing here is though that if you examine the textures there's nothing photoreal about them ! Stefan Hoffman CREATES photoreal, doesn't need no photos.....sjeeezzzz ! :isadizzy:

Cheers,
Jan

MudMarine
March 6th, 2009, 21:06
I paid full price for it......stupid me; where's my bail out?

CodyValkyrie
March 6th, 2009, 21:16
LOL @ Mud.

Good product, and a great price folks. Make sure to watch the video too!! *wink wink*

Mathias
March 6th, 2009, 22:35
Over at the AVSIM Reader's Choice Awards for me it was an easy choice to pick the best commercial FSX aircraft model.

Cheers,
Jan

Right that, easy choice. I too think this has the best VC produced to date for FS.

JorisVandenBerghe
March 7th, 2009, 01:07
Right that, easy choice. I too think this has the best VC produced to date for FS.
Don't forget your hunderd neunzig is a very serious contender for that title, Mathias ;-) :applause:.

A while ago, when I wasn't in the Catalina's beta team, Mathijs made a deal for me: buy the Catalina and F-16, and I'll get you the H-1 for free. Otherwise I'd be buying it as I type...

Patience, patience...:jump:

warbird861
March 7th, 2009, 01:45
I'll second that even with my eyes closed ! This cockpit is so good you can feel it, smell it !

The external model is just as amazing ! The flightmodel and sounds fit in perfectly as well. Over at the AVSIM Reader's Choice Awards for me it was an easy choice to pick the best commercial FSX aircraft model.

Better get it now,gents, cause i will be writing an email to Aerosoft about how they dare ask only $20 for this precious gem ! It's an outrage ! :d

Well said, Bill !

Stefan Hoffman for President ! :woot: ( i mean for the IFMS (International FS Modelers Society) of course )

Cheers,
Jan

I remember someone told that H-1 one was actually Stefan's first FS project, now that's amazing :faint:

deimos256
March 7th, 2009, 06:03
Anybody who has been on the fence about this, now is the time to get it, not only is it visually stunning but its a challenge to fly as well, very finnicky engine and at least for me, a rather harrowing landing

Javis
March 7th, 2009, 22:57
I remember someone told that H-1 one was actually Stefan's first FS project, now that's amazing :faint:

I won't be surprised at all if that happens to be true. We have seen nothing like this before. Not only the extraordinairy quality but also the subject itself.

I know of atleast two other, similar occasions, i.e a first FS model of exceptional quality : John Howard White's L-049 Constellation ( FSDezigns ) and John Terrell's P-51B/C Mustang. ( Warbirdsim )

There might be more...

When i see this kind of exceptionality I can only go :friday: