PDA

View Full Version : Probably won't see this again anytime soon.

lifejogger
March 4th, 2009, 05:06
When they took the plane out of the Hudson they ended up having to detour through East Rutherford NJ.

GT182
March 4th, 2009, 06:28
Some rich guy will buy it and make a home out of it when the NTSB and US Air get thru with it. It'll never fly again.

OBIO
March 4th, 2009, 08:43
I'd like to have it...set it up in the side yard and use it as my Sim Pit and Man Cave. How cool would it be to have a real pit as your sim pit?

OBIO

MCDesigns
March 4th, 2009, 13:42
I'd like to have it...set it up in the side yard and use it as my Sim Pit and Man Cave. How cool would it be to have a real pit as your sim pit?

OBIO

Check these out

http://www.wildfire-productions.com/atd-homemade/

jmig
March 4th, 2009, 14:19

OBIO

WOW! Want a man cave that would make. Beer tap, pool table, 52" Plasma set to sports channels...

:costumers:

GT182
March 4th, 2009, 15:07

OBIO

Yeah, that would be neat. I'd have to use mine and the neighbor's yard... nope, neighbor's yard on both sides of me. A 60' x110' piece of ground won't work. House and garage take up most all the footage. Just to fit it in, I wouldn't be able to get the GTO out of the garage afterwards. :frown: And the Koi pond could represent the Hudson River too. ;)

crashaz
March 4th, 2009, 16:22
Cool and then we could get some of the girls from that other thread to come over for a calendar shoot!:ernae:

Trans_23
March 4th, 2009, 16:31
Nice pictures! Thanks for posting.

Willy
March 4th, 2009, 17:29
It made one heck of a city bus didn't it? ;)

johndetrick
March 4th, 2009, 18:23
Why not make a boat out of it? It already has a waterline!

Lionheart
March 4th, 2009, 18:42
Now that would be the ultimate Man Cave!!!!

'Honey... do you smell jet fuel?'

'Yes dear.. I had to refuel the CRJ today. The APU runs on jet fuel which powers all the sim equipment like the twin i7 Mobo which wiped out our town electric grid for 24 hours.. '