PDA

View Full Version : 'Nuthin But A Number...'

Panther_99FS
October 10th, 2008, 14:48
http://www.stylelist.com/blog/photos/still-hot-at-48/1087684/

cheezyflier
October 10th, 2008, 15:28
i have to disagree with some of those choices. diane sawyer, and sigourney weaver have never been hot in their whole life. madonna is scary. the only women in that whole list with any real class are angela bassett, rachel welch, and jane seymor.

either way, they are all old, and no longer hot. there's nothing wrong with being old, and being a grandma. being older should stand for something more than looks. being 60 (or more) and trying to still be hot is pathetic.

Toastmaker
October 10th, 2008, 15:37
i have to disagree with some of those choices. diane sawyer, and sigourney weaver have never been hot in their whole life. madonna is scary. the only women in that whole list with any real class are angela bassett, rachel welch, and jane seymor.

either way, they are all old, and no longer hot. there's nothing wrong with being old, and being a grandma. being older should stand for something more than looks. being 60 (or more) and trying to still be hot is pathetic.

I'm afraid I must disagree with you. For a woman to be "hot", as in, desirable and sensual, it does not absolutely require "youth". Those qualities are made up of many subtle characteristics. . . frequently lost on young men.

Panther_99FS
October 10th, 2008, 15:44

I see nothing wrong with this 52 year old...:mixedsmi:

Kofschip
October 10th, 2008, 16:22
I vote for Tina Turner, she is really HOT!!!:redfire::greenf:

rayrey10
October 10th, 2008, 19:38
All I got to say is "Panther you da' man!"

Like a good bottle of wine...only gets better with age!!!!!!!!!!!

Dain Arns
October 10th, 2008, 19:55
There is only one on that list....

cheezyflier
October 10th, 2008, 21:22
hot means highly sexually attractive. can you honestly look at say, jamie lee curtiss in that pic and say she is physically hot? i don't see anything wrong with aging. my grandmother wasn't trying to look hot at that age, and everyone who knew her loved and respected her. i'm sure my grandfather placed a very high value in her company, he died having never known the comfort of another woman in his entire life. but at that age, she was more concerned with more subtantial things in life than sexuality.

dominique
October 11th, 2008, 01:52
I take exception of all you said Cheezyflier :costumes:

can you honestly look at say, jamie lee curtiss in that pic and say she is physically hot?

Curtiss is damn hot still, honestly :d !

more subtantial things in life than sexuality.

who said that sexuality was not substantial :isadizzy: ?

at that age, she was more concerned with more subtantial things in life than sexuality.

People do have a sexual life after 50 (Curtiss age), thank you very much ! You weren't always with your grandpa and grandma,right :jump: ?

:icon_lol: :ernae:

For Mr P. : remember, anything happening in this thread, it's your fault...

jmig
October 11th, 2008, 04:33
Sexual attraction in a man or woman is much more than looks. It is how they carry themselves the unspoken messages they send out.

I have know many a woman who was physically beautiful but, she had "stay away from me" written all over her body. I have know other women who didn't have great beauty but, who made me wish, "if only."

The same thing applies for me. I once knew a WSO in the F-4 who was a sexual magnet. I envied his ability to get women into his bed. (of course, he could never maintain a relationship but that is another story. :costumes:)

As for beauty or "hot" in an older man or woman. I think it is age appropriate. When I was 25 no woman 50-60 was beautiful or hot. Now....:d

Lionheart
October 11th, 2008, 07:23
As for beauty or "hot" in an older man or woman. I think it is age appropriate. When I was 25 no woman 50-60 was beautiful or hot. Now....:d<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

I agree with that a bit John. I had the biggest crush on Elkie Summers when I was a kid. Oh baby.....!

I think these fine ladies look amazing for their age. They may not be 18 anymore, but goodness, for all they have been through, I think they look amazing.

:ernae: :applause: :ernae:

:d

Bill

Panther_99FS
October 11th, 2008, 07:34
I
For Mr P. : remember, anything happening in this thread, it's your fault...

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::engel016:

wombat666
October 11th, 2008, 08:31
cheezy, I think you are just about as wide of the mark as one can be on this subject.
Nothing wrong with Angela Bassett I hasten to add, and yes, Madonna has always had that scary hooker 'look', but Sharon Stone, Michelle Pfieffer and Dianne Lane (unlisted but still ....) just get better and more interesting with age.
Believe me, if you ever find yourself in a brief encounter with Helen Mirren you'd discover the 'Older Woman' label doesn't apply to these women.
:d
Then again, you're still just 'lad', comparitively speaking.
:173go1:

cheezyflier
October 11th, 2008, 09:59
well, i suppose this isnt the first time i was an eskimo with a square hole in the ice (non-conformist) :d