PDA

View Full Version : A son satisfied!

Rami
October 10th, 2008, 14:06
To all,

One of my major time-consuming fights has ended, with exactly the results I was hoping for. After months of wrangling, phone calls, e-mails, and tons of red tape, both of my parents have weathered the storm, and have full health insurance once again. My mother was able to get her first PROCRIT shot in three months, and I went to the hospital with her so she could get hydrated. I've seldom been happier in my life. :d

This has been a major stress factor in my life the last several months, and Erica and I, along with my mom and dad, are going out to dinner tonight, with me as the guest of honor.

As a further miracle, they were able to survive this period with only about $1,000 dollars in bills which were not covered. I promptly took care of that, it was the least I could do.

I've slept better the last two nights than I have in months! :ernae:

Skywolf
October 10th, 2008, 15:10
That's great news! Have fun on your night out!

Jagdflieger
October 10th, 2008, 15:15
Good news Rami! So where did you go for dinner?

miamieagle
October 10th, 2008, 16:33
Iäm glad my friend!:ernae:

OBIO
October 10th, 2008, 17:17
Rami

My heart is rejoiced at the good news! A long and hard battle won. I am sure your parents are as proud as punch in the quality of man they raised. And I am sure that Erica is more than a bit proud to have you as her mate, friend and husband.

OBIO

watchdog22
October 10th, 2008, 21:32
Excellent news Rami, its great to have some more good news in these tough times

Cowboy1968
October 11th, 2008, 03:09
Rami you know how i feel about you and your wife........i am glad things are starting to work out for you in that field of battle

drivincar67
October 11th, 2008, 07:58
Rami,

I am glad to hear things working out for you.

Rami
October 11th, 2008, 09:34
Erica wanted to surprise me last night during dinner, so my dad apparently helped her pick out a sound system for my PC. Having new PC speakers with a sub-woofer by my feet is a totally new experience for me in CFS2. Now, I can really hear the rumble of Lawdog's Wright Cyclone soundpack for the Brewster Buffalo.

When I asked her why, she said "because I love you, and you deserve it." (Words I've used on several occasions) When I started up the Buffalo, she said I had a smile like a five year-old at Christmas. :d

Then, she said "oh god, I didn't know it was going to be THAT loud"....little did she know the volume was ten percent and the bass setting was on three. :costumes: :costumes: :costumes:

Erica is such a blessing, I love her more than I can say. :redf:

PSULLYKEYS
October 11th, 2008, 09:43
Great News!!!!! Enjoy Rami........:applause:

Corsair Freak
October 11th, 2008, 14:07
Turn up that bass Rami! Then get yourself a leather helmet, goggles, and put a fan next to your monitor. :costumes:

On a more serious note, its good to see there are still some nice people in this world who aren't completely self-centered. Good job Rami. :ernae:

CF

Kofschip
October 11th, 2008, 16:28
Rami, I am glad to see that there still are REAL sons and daughters-in-law in this world. Thank you, K.

Rami
October 12th, 2008, 06:10
Rami, I am glad to see that there still are REAL sons and daughters-in-law in this world. Thank you, K.

Kofschip,

Thanks, but in all honesty I don't think I did anything exceptional here. :redf: They worked too hard to raising me and my siblings to be thrown out in the cold. With their health problems, it was simple: if they didn't have insurance and access to medical care, they were going to die. I had two choices...act decisively or let that happen.

I did what I think anyone in my position would have done.

Kofschip
October 13th, 2008, 16:00
Rami, I still stand behind my words. In this day and age with the me-generation, you do not see this very much anymore. Congratulations!!:applause::applause: