PDA

View Full Version : iPhones newest competition

Lionheart
March 2nd, 2009, 18:08
Man...

I cant believe how many commercials I have seen for phones that look identicle to an iPhone.

Crazy...

Even the new Blackberry looks like an iPhone.... Flip features, online, touch screen....

Perhaps though, this means Apple may be coming out with a new, exotic form of tele-communication to set the new advanced standards yet once again....

:d

Bill

<--- Mac freak

GT182
March 4th, 2009, 06:39
Yeah they are Bill. 2 tin cans and a very very long string. :whistle: :costumes:

Cratermaker
March 4th, 2009, 06:57
Yeah they are Bill. 2 tin cans and a very very long string. :whistle: :costumes:
And you can bet if they did, everyone else would be clamoring to come out with their own tin can/string set up!

GT182
March 4th, 2009, 07:01
LMAO.... you got that right Crater.

Chacha
March 7th, 2009, 06:07
The best thing they (Apple/AT&T partnership) can do is lower their rates..... make ALL apps free of charge.... :amen:

Eli

Panther_99FS
March 7th, 2009, 07:32
Actually,
A couple of Apple employees were hired by PALM to design the Palm-Pre. The Palm-Pre is being touted as the 'best' of the iPhone clones....

Panther_99FS
March 7th, 2009, 08:54
Actually,
A couple of Apple employees were hired by PALM to design the Palm-Pre. The Palm-Pre is being touted as the 'best' of the iPhone clones....

--> http://www.urban75.org/tech/palm-pre-smartphone.html

Lionheart
March 7th, 2009, 09:46
Goodness!

That is a clone! Right down to the Zen rocks screensaver background from Mac.

Sad...

Well, like they say, when people are copying you, its an honor, lol..

Bill

stiz
March 7th, 2009, 12:59
i couldnt give a hoot, to be honest, if your life revoles around a mobile phone and whos copying the design you need help pretty darn quickly :gossip: :173go1: :engel016: :ernae:

Panther_99FS
March 7th, 2009, 13:02
i couldnt give a hoot, to be honest, if your life revoles around a mobile phone and whos copying the design you need help pretty darn quickly :gossip: :173go1: :engel016: :ernae:

Yeah you're right,
Better to have your life revolve around Microsoft FS....:help::help::help:

Lionheart
March 7th, 2009, 13:18
<---- :help: also

:d

I do hope to own an iPhone someday. I think they are pretty darn cool...

Bill

Snuffy
March 7th, 2009, 15:00

Ditto ..