PDA

View Full Version : Help - Lost my CFS3 disks

stukamuncher
October 10th, 2008, 13:10
Hi Chaps:

Had a horrific night, couldn't find my disks, worst yet I've gone to three future shops in my area and a number of EB game shops all giving me the same answer; either can't get it or don't have it.

Does anyone within our community have either an unopened MS CFS3 with good disks will to get a very fair price offered to them..if they of course have these. If not would someone be able to offer me up some options - surely one can still get this version, if not how are we going to be able to play the new OFF disks when these come out.

As always lads it's a slice talking with you, all suggestions cheerfully and sportingly received. Have an amazing weekend, but watch out for the turkeys..they're violent this year, :d

Your friend in flying

Phalkie:ernae:

SLIP STREAM
October 10th, 2008, 13:15
see if e-bay or amazon still have stock left

Shadow9216
October 10th, 2008, 13:25
Stuka, not sure if you have Target stores up there, but I picked up a copy here for $5 about 4 months ago, and when I was last there they had another copy. If not, lemme know and I'll see if they still have it.

R ramjet
October 10th, 2008, 15:50
try the futureshop

westview
October 10th, 2008, 17:23
i got mine off of amazon.com for only $10 US, my recommendation would be to try there.

Dangerousdave26
October 10th, 2008, 20:30
Saw a whole stack at Office Max last week $10 US each