PDA

View Full Version : Sorry, folks. More Hurricanes.

PomBee
March 2nd, 2009, 05:50
Hi All,

I have just uploaded some more Hurris. These are for you Eastern Front aficianodos. They are modified MkIIb's which are re-armed with 2 x 20mm shVAK cannon and 2 x 12.7mm UB machineguns. They also carry soviet payloads (see below).

Enjoy,

PomBee.:friday:

DauntlessDriver546
March 2nd, 2009, 06:19
GREAT JOB POMBEE!

BTW, have you done any Pacific Theater skins for the Hurricane?

Rami
March 2nd, 2009, 06:25
Oy vey! :costumes: Just kidding, great work, as always! :ernae:

RobH
March 2nd, 2009, 07:19
They look great PomBee, thank you:applause:

PomBee
March 2nd, 2009, 09:13
Thanks for the comps, Folks. I know this Hurricane fetish is getting a bit out of hand. You can all blame Hewman100, who keeps feeding my habit (he's very good about the panicked emails saying "give me my fix, man!! I need Hurri art."). Mind you, I'm firmly of the opinion that you can never have enough Hurris.
Now should I mention the MacRobert Fighter set that I'm working????

Cheers,

PomBee.:friday:

P.S. I haven't done any specific PTO skins, only the SEAC skins in various packs. Hmm, now, there's an idea!!

Tango_Romeo
March 2nd, 2009, 09:14
...continues to overflow. :jump:

PSULLYKEYS
March 2nd, 2009, 10:34
Was just thinkin my 2 EF versions hurris needed new shoes! Thanks! :applause:

TARPSBird
March 2nd, 2009, 14:58
PomBee, thanks for your efforts. Eastern Front or elsewhere, ya can't have too many Hurricanes. :)

Ravenna
March 2nd, 2009, 17:49
Excellent news Pombee. They look great!:applause::applause:

hewman100
March 3rd, 2009, 02:12
'ere don't you go making me out to be your dealer PomBee, as you know I'm as addicted to Sir Sidney's gem as you are!:rapture: By giving you the info I am thus feeding my own habit.

If anything's to blame it's the 'Spitfire Snobbery' that used to be still prevalent in my formative years. Everyone wanted to fly or build a Spitfire. I wanted to be different.:gossip:

PomBee
March 3rd, 2009, 03:36
I know what you mean (see rant re "most underrated aircraft of WW2"). Still, it's good to know I'm not the only Hurri Junky out there!!!
It's supply and demand, innit! If the people want them, who am I to say no?

Cheers,

PomBee.:ernae:

Oglivie
March 3rd, 2009, 14:27
I thinks Excellent work there on the Hurricanes, PomBee!!!! :medals::medals:
Weapon loadouts look great too!!

Cheers,
O

:applause: