:help::help::help:

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80efff33

Wiens
March 1st, 2009, 09:11
Why didn't "Da' Bears" pick him up?

Because my Chiefs have Pioli!!!! :woot:

It appears Belichek takes care of his own........

Panther, nice to have you back @ SOH.

Kevin :d

txnetwife
March 1st, 2009, 09:12
Why didn't the boys take him?!?

Helldiver
March 1st, 2009, 10:53
It's a sad time in New England. Cassel was the do everything guy when you really needed him. This could cost the Patriots a lot of points. I just hope that Brady's knees will last the season. Otherwise, who will they turn to? I wish Cassel all the luck in his career.

MudMarine
March 1st, 2009, 11:42
The best thing about last season is we didn't have to hear Tom Brady's name every minute! That and the Steelers winning number 6!! I don't think anyone should be suprised by Matt Cassel's "sacking". What did they think would happen when the demi-god Brady was back? In the long run it's the best thing to happen to Matt Cassel!

Trans_23
March 1st, 2009, 16:08
Why didn't "Da' Bears" pick him up?

Because da Bears are going for eternal mediocraty in the QB position. Besides, Jesus Christ himself could be the QB for the Bears. Who would he throw to? :engel016:

Rami
March 2nd, 2009, 02:01
It's a sad time in New England. Cassel was the do everything guy when you really needed him. This could cost the Patriots a lot of points. I just hope that Brady's knees will last the season. Otherwise, who will they turn to? I wish Cassel all the luck in his career.

Helldiver,

Not to worry, I'm sure Gisele is keeping him nice and flexible. ;)

Quicksand
March 2nd, 2009, 07:35
I hear ya, P... A guy like Cassel could have really given Da Bears new life, but they have never put much emphasis on the QB position, for whatever reason:monkies:... Ah, well... We can keep hoping that one day they'll wise up:banghead:... I still think that with the proper introduction to the ways of the NFL, Grossman might have had a better shot at being their guy, but he was kind of thrown to the literal wolves. A young, inexperienced QB without a large, play-making receiving corps, and more than one RB option is going to get killed :blind: pretty regularly. That's exactly what happened to Rex.:faint: He's a free agent now, and I hope the stigma of his performance with Da Bears does not hinder him as he moves on with the rest of his career.:running:

rayrey10
March 2nd, 2009, 07:50
Just like a recent article I read, they need to change the name/tag "Franchise Player". The Pats "franchise" Cassel in order to trade him a couple of months later. WTFO????????????

I guess Tony G is going to stick around with the Chiefs now...that he has a QB that can actually throw to him!