PDA

View Full Version : If you don't understand...

EasyEd
October 10th, 2008, 09:04
Hey All,

The subprime mess...

UC31Oudc5Bg

Accurate and true!

-Ed-

wombat666
October 10th, 2008, 09:34
Ed, just bloody brilliant!!
And done as only the Poms can!
:applause::applause::applause:

Henry
October 10th, 2008, 10:39
Hmmm maybe i need a new Job :costumes:
thanks ED
Great
H

jmig
October 10th, 2008, 12:00
This is brilliant. Too funny.

Loved it!!!

:medals: :medals: :medals:

Cazzie
October 10th, 2008, 12:09
At least a half a glass of tea and the clean-up that followed! I'd take a sip and the financial fellow would break into one of the spiels and I'd get that humo(u)r button hit and spew everywhere, trying to make it to the floor!:costumes:

That is hee-larious!

Caz

Dangerousdave26
October 10th, 2008, 12:24
From a person who used to be a Mortgage Broker (Please don't Ban me) and quite because I am too honest to do the job.

That was completely correct and I have been predicting this melt down for over 10 years.

Nothing will stop it the markets have to right themselves. Be prepared for the Worst. What ever that is. :icon_lol:

srgalahad
October 10th, 2008, 21:41
1. There's something wrong with the picture when a bank has to borrow the money that it's going to lend you

2. The problem with pursuing the "Dream" is that it may just become a nightmare

3. There's Supply and Demand .... and a whole industry in the middle trying to manipulate both ends for their own good.

4. Free enterprise is never "Free".

Somewhere along the way there have been too many blind eyes turned in the name of greed and now all that's left are pointing fingers stuck in them.

Anyone got a line on a nice tropical island with fertile soil for sale? "On The Beach" may not be a bad place to be for the next while...