PDA

View Full Version : Improved A320neo - video

Seahawk72s
August 27th, 2020, 04:30
A nice video describing upgrades to the A320, what you have by default and what has been improved as
part of a development project. The upgrade is free.

Here are plans and a development roadmap: https://trello.com/b/z3jimJLq/study-level-a320neo

(https://trello.com/b/z3jimJLq/study-level-a320neo)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dTTK_zf7uA

TeiscoDelRay
August 27th, 2020, 06:32
This GitHub place,,,is this where many mods might come from?

warchild
August 27th, 2020, 06:38
Thank the gods for the modders. They may save this trainwreck yet.

warchild
August 27th, 2020, 06:39
This GitHub place,,,is this where many mods might come from?

Mods, Apps, Linux builds, lots of things.

Seahawk72s
September 4th, 2020, 15:23
Info about a major 320 upgrade, placed in the wrong thread.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php/120924-Premium-Aircraft

FlyingsCool
September 4th, 2020, 16:56
Thank the gods for the modders. They may save this trainwreck yet.

Now, now.... Asobo is probably psyched their development team just grew a thousand fold, and they don't even have to pay them! :) There's only so much a small team can do. That they released the product I'm imagining 3 to 4 months earlier than they really meant to... it's pretty cool it's as good as it is. My bet is even Asobo is surprised how good the product is at this point (hence, they released in August).

Seahawk72s
September 5th, 2020, 16:10
A new video showing the massive upgrade to the 320.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoG6l56TxKw

https://github.com/flybywiresim/a32nx

StormILM
September 5th, 2020, 19:15
I got the updates and installed & tested them today. They ran great, they add a lot of improvements to the model which itself is very nice. I can see that at the pace these guys are going, they are turning into a premium model (similar to the XP-11 Zibo 737) . There's still much to be done but it looks very promising.

BTW, I have taken note of the takeoff and landing behavior, specifically the approach and landing. I have seen two main things that have bothered me that aren't normal flight behavior for an Airbus (especially in FBW protected law). First thing, during the approach, the angle of attack is off when the managed speed is coupled with the approach mode in the MCDU perf page. The nose is just way too high and there is slight wing rocking (that is pre-stall behavior which does NOT happen on the Airbus, the protected mode will keep the wings level and add power if needed). Also, during the Retard (power) call at flare on landing, there is a tendency for one of the wings to drop (stall). I looked at the flight dynamics config and tried to figure out what was going on, I took note that the flaps lift_scalar = was set for 0.60 (or about 60% of full value) but the leading edge flaps were at full lift_scalar = value at 1 (1.0). The only way to maintain proper AoA and stability on approach and landings with those settings was to be 8 to 18 knots faster than the approach mode programmed speed.

So, for testing purposes, I set the trailing edge flaps to lift_scalar = 1. Problem solved! The takeoff, and approach/landing now have more normal AoA and generally better stability both in slow speed maneuvering and final/flare/landing phases. Going to leave this small fix in place.

odourboy
September 20th, 2020, 17:22
I got the updates and installed & tested them today. They ran great, they add a lot of improvements to the model which itself is very nice. I can see that at the pace these guys are going, they are turning into a premium model (similar to the XP-11 Zibo 737) . There's still much to be done but it looks very promising.

BTW, I have taken note of the takeoff and landing behavior, specifically the approach and landing. I have seen two main things that have bothered me that aren't normal flight behavior for an Airbus (especially in FBW protected law). First thing, during the approach, the angle of attack is off when the managed speed is coupled with the approach mode in the MCDU perf page. The nose is just way too high and there is slight wing rocking (that is pre-stall behavior which does NOT happen on the Airbus, the protected mode will keep the wings level and add power if needed). Also, during the Retard (power) call at flare on landing, there is a tendency for one of the wings to drop (stall). I looked at the flight dynamics config and tried to figure out what was going on, I took note that the flaps lift_scalar = was set for 0.60 (or about 60% of full value) but the leading edge flaps were at full lift_scalar = value at 1 (1.0). The only way to maintain proper AoA and stability on approach and landings with those settings was to be 8 to 18 knots faster than the approach mode programmed speed.

So, for testing purposes, I set the trailing edge flaps to lift_scalar = 1. Problem solved! The takeoff, and approach/landing now have more normal AoA and generally better stability both in slow speed maneuvering and final/flare/landing phases. Going to leave this small fix in place.
I realize that you're dead in the water at the moment, but when you get running on 1.8.3.0, would you mind looking at this parameter again. I think they might have fixed it, but I'm not sure if I have the correct config. parameter identified. Thanks!

StormILM
September 20th, 2020, 18:29
I realize that you're dead in the water at the moment, but when you get running on 1.8.3.0, would you mind looking at this parameter again. I think they might have fixed it, but I'm not sure if I have the correct config. parameter identified. Thanks!

Sure, I will when I get my situation sorted. Am trying to do that now with help from some of the community over there, finally able to redownload now.

StormILM
September 21st, 2020, 23:53

I finally got back into FS2020 after a lot of hoop jumping. I took a look at that flap parameter and they changed it for sure but oddly, they went up double the value on the leading edge flaps versus subtracting a good bit from that value by going down to 0.1 (nearly no value). Maybe I am wrong but that seems very backwards considering the leading edge surfaces are much smaller than the training edge. Nevertheless, I can tell a definite difference in the handling but I am inclined to want to try different settings on the flaps parameters.

odourboy
September 22nd, 2020, 07:55
I finally got back into FS2020 after a lot of hoop jumping. I took a look at that flap parameter and they changed it for sure but oddly, they went up double the value on the leading edge flaps versus subtracting a good bit from that value by going down to 0.1 (nearly no value). Maybe I am wrong but that seems very backwards considering the leading edge surfaces are much smaller than the training edge. Nevertheless, I can tell a definite difference in the handling but I am inclined to want to try different settings on the flaps parameters.

Thanks for checking this and getting back to us. I hadn't spent much time in it prior to the patch, but afterward, I did dome flights and had some issues... wing stalls just before touchdown, a general tendency to sit with a nose up attitude with flaps.... which is why I went back to your earlier post where you had mentioned your tweak.

I'm no expert though, so I don't know what's accurate. Please share any further thoughts and tweaks! :encouragement:

StormILM
September 22nd, 2020, 11:08
Thanks for checking this and getting back to us. I hadn't spent much time in it prior to the patch, but afterward, I did dome flights and had some issues... wing stalls just before touchdown, a general tendency to sit with a nose up attitude with flaps.... which is why I went back to your earlier post where you had mentioned your tweak.

I'm no expert though, so I don't know what's accurate. Please share any further thoughts and tweaks! :encouragement:

The pre-touchdown wing stall is not normal (this on the authority of my best friend who's an A320 Captain/Check Airman). I already knew this wasn't the case based on all the manual reading I have done on the standard A320 and NEO series. At that point of the envelope, you're in Direct Control Law (under 100ft) but there are still Protected Laws in place that prevent Stalling and Extreme AoA/PIO. Nevertheless, the Airbus simply doesn't drop a wing like that on flare and retarding the engine power.

Just a suggestion, for into your FS2020 install folder, then Official/OneStore/asobo-aircraft-a320-neo/SimObjects/AirPlanes/Asobo_A320_NEO. Inside that last folder, open the flight_model.cfg file and at the bottom there are two Flap entries. Open the first entry (trailing edge flaps) and look for the lift_scalar = 0.1. Change that to 1.0. The pitch_scalar is fine and with the updated lift scalar, the Nose AoA and overall handling at lower speeds (including sink rate should be more normal On Speed for the Approach Mode in the MCDU or manually controlled approach speed settings. The second Flap entry (leading edge) as mentioned is set for double value at lift_scalar = 2.0. In testing, you might be able to roll that back to 1.0 to make it even with the trailing edge flaps. I am going to try some testing here soon. Hopefully I will get my friend to come in soon and give this thing a run and see if we can identify anything else needing changes.

odourboy
September 22nd, 2020, 12:13
Thanks! I'm comfortable poking around in the cfg files. I'll give this a try.

odourboy
September 22nd, 2020, 17:34
I tried this with 1 and 1. As I said, I'm no expert, but this feels better to me. I did four circuits with these settings and never a wing stall. Attitude seems better as well.

As an aside, are you getting mild but constant side to side yawing for no apparent reason? I'd like to see that gone!

StormILM
September 22nd, 2020, 17:56
I tried this with 1 and 1. As I said, I'm no expert, but this feels better to me. I did four circuits with these settings and never a wing stall. Attitude seems better as well.

As an aside, are you getting mild but constant side to side yawing for no apparent reason? I'd like to see that gone!

Yes, there does seem to be a slight yaw instability issue but I can't decide if that is wind/turbulence or not because it does happen with other models to a greater/lesser extent. I find that the more hands off I am on the stick, the less of these slight oscillations I see. If you watch cockpit video of most A318/19/20/21's, you see the pilots putting in a lot of corrections yet you don't see the PFD indicators going Ape-S**t. That's the beauty of the Bus's FBW system. When you come out of autopilot, it's pretty much trimmed out for hand flying on all axis and to adjust that, you make movements on the stick and pedals, not the trim controls themselves. To me, this model's FBW simulation feels better than the Aerosoft version (which itself isn't bad but don't tell that to the rabid FS Labs A320 crowd! LOL). I think this thing has lots of potential!

Seahawk72s
September 26th, 2020, 15:49
Another large 320 upgrade.

(https://github.com/flybywiresim/a32nx)
Changelog

Added

[ATC] Added background lighting and realistic size.
[ECAM] ECAM messages area has been completely redone.
[ECAM] Messages can now show on the right side of the ECAM.
[ECAM] Messages will now show in a consistent order.
[ECAM] Added many new ECAM messages: T.O. INHIBIT, LDG INHIBIT, APU BLEED, APU AVAIL, LDG LT, SPEED BRK, AUTO BRK LO, AUTO BRK MED, AUTO BRK MAX.
[ECAM] Added takeoff memo. Shows 2 mins after second engine start. Hides after takeoff thrust application.
[ECAM] Added landing memo. Shows below 2000 feet during approach phase. Hides after slowing down below 80kts.
[ECAM] Added support for failures to show on ECAM.
[ECAM] Added NAV TCAS FAULT failure when ADIRS are not aligned.
[ECAM] Added CAB PR EXCESS CAB ALT failure when cabin altitude exceeds 10000ft (can only be triggered by slewing to an extreme altitude).
[ECAM] Added CABIN......CHECK to ECAM memos. Changes to CABIN READY when ALL, FWD, or AFT call button is pressed. Resets when flight phase changes.
[ECAM] Added functional CLR and RCL buttons.
[ECAM] Master caution/warning will now automatically deactivate when messages are removed from ECAM.
[ECAM] Adds ECAM procedures for fire tests.
[ECAM] Adds functionality to the F/CTL rudder indicator.
[ECAM] Added new secondary ECAM memo for wing anti-ice and engine anti-ice.
[ECAM] Added new secondary ECAM memo for GPWS Flaps 3 mode (tied to INOP Flaps 3 push button).
[ECAM] Added new secondary ECAM memo for Hydraulic PTU, which is displayed when the PTU sound plays.
[ECAM] Adds NW STRG DISC memo when in pushback.
[ECAM] Added "TCAS STBY" on Right Upper ECAM Memo.
[ECAM] ECAM Cruise page.
[ECAM] When at least one engine is running and predictive windshear is turned off, a secondary ECAM memo will appear.
[ECAM] When above 50 ft RA, the memo will turn amber.
[ECAM] Created a wheel page for ECAM, handles break temp, landing gear indicating , and spoilers.
[ECAM] Adds dynamic switching of ECAM pages when no page is selected.
[ECAM] Added ECAM status page.
[ECAM] Added new failures: ENG DUAL FAILURE, ENG 1(2) FIRE (airborne), ENG 1(2) FAIL, ENG 1(2) SHUT DOWN, BRAKES HOT.
[ECAM] Normal messages on the ECAM will now be hidden when a failure is shown.
[ECAM] Added ECAM overflow arrow.
[ECAM] Added ECAM status reminder.
[ECAM] Added automatic page switching during a failure.
[FCU] Added background lighting at night.
[FMA] Adds support for 'G/S*' and 'LOC *' FMA modes.
[LIGHTS] Enhanced overall cockpit lighting and tweaked few exterior lighting.
[LIGHTS] Added display back light for all main screens such as PFD, ND, ECAM, MCDU.
[LIGHTS] The display back lights will now illuminate surrounding cockpit, controlled by the individual brightness knobs.
[LIGHTS] Enhanced the glare shield lights, the shape and the color is modified.
[LIGHTS] Glare shield light will now increase/decrease the ambient light of the cockpit.
[LIGHTS] Enhanced the dome lights, corrected the light angle, color, spread and intensity.
[LIGHTS] Volumetric Strobe lights and enhanced its range and intensity.
[LIGHTS] Volumetric navigation lights.
[LIGHTS] Enhanced the logo lights intensity.
[MCDU] Create waypoint vertical revision page frontend.
[MCDU] The AIRWAYS page should properly show just the enroute waypoints after the current selected one and not all of them. Players are now able to manually enter as many airway connected waypoints as needed.
[MCDU] Added limited altitude restriction editing functionality.
[MCDU] Automatically calculate TOW if possible.
[MCDU] Automatically fill in thrust reduction altitude and acceleration altitude based on runway height.
[MCDU] Add better input validation for FLAP/THS. Flap setting is limited to 1-3. THS now limited to a max of 2.5.
[MCDU] Add better parsing for FLAP/THS. Flap is now optional input. (e.g. /UP0.5 is a valid input now) THS can be written with UP/DN at either the start OR end of the input. THS number can be written as 0.1, .1, or even in plain whole numbers like 1.
[MCDU] Fix CHG Code to read A20N instead of A2N.
[MISC] Set defaults for seatbelt light, FD, and ATC switches.
[MISC] Adds an emergency light light when off.
[MISC] Adds 5 INOP GPWS buttons with variables ready for use.
[MISC] Adds 3 call buttons and 1 inop (mech sound needed).
[MISC] Cabin call buttons are now push and hold. Sound plays when pressed.
[MISC] Adds "Cabin Crew seats for landing please" when chime is first pressed after entering the landing phase.
[MISC] Adds "Cabin Crew Seats for takeoff please" when "cabin......Check" and "TO Config" are green on takeoff memo.
[MISC] Adds fire tests for ENG 1, ENG 2, APU, Cargo Smoke.
[MISC] Right side wiper switch now operable (Still synced with Left Switch).
[MISC] Add INOP predictive windshear switch (dummy switch).
[MISC] Implement ANN LT TEST.
[MISC] Added dummy switch for TCAS.
[MISC] Display barometer readout on ISIS.
[MISC] Added working engine fire buttons.
[MISC] Added Fire Buttons lighting up on test.
[MISC] Added Dummy AudioSwitching knob on top overhead.
[MISC] Added Cockpit Door switch (spring loaded) + Open Light.
[MISC] Adds animation, emission seqs to the overhead Commercial and Galy&Cab pushbuttons.
[MISC] SAI/Integrated Standy Instrument Self Test.
[MISC] Add animation, sounds, emission to Elec pushbuttons.
[MISC] Added Correct Caution and Warning audio.
[ND] Make ND compass spin after alignment.
[PFD] Added compass ticks below horizon as well as selected heading tick right above horizon (which only shows when FD are off).
[PFD] Add ground mode sidestick cursor.
[PFD] Makes it so the altimeter on the PFD smoothly animates to the current altitude (from 0) once the altimeter becomes avail during alignment.

Changed

[ADIRS] IRS alignment times based on latitude have been re-calculated.
[ADIRS] IRS alignment ECAM memo now skips "IR IN ALIGN 0 MN" to match the real aircraft.
[ADIRS] IRS alignment ECAM memo now skips "IR IN ALIGN 7 MN" to match the real aircraft.
[ADIRS] IRS alignment ECAM memo now rounds up when converting seconds to minutes.
[ADIRS] GPWS Terrain button now displays FAULT when IRS not aligned.
[ADIRS] GPWS Sys button now displays FAULT when IRS not aligned.
[CHECKLISTS] Streamlined checklists, added highlighting where possible.
[CHECKLISTS] Added Checklist highlighting for a lot of things.
[CHECKLISTS] Made checklists mostly interactive.
[CHECKLISTS] Added Checklist evaluation for PWS, Seatbelts, Smoking, ADIRS, Emergency Exit Light Switches.
[ECAM] Fix the default GW on Lower EICAS not update in realtime.
[ECAM] APU Guage now features a dynamic EGT warning marker. Increased gauge px thickness by 1px.
[ECAM] Correct the orientation for the valves in the lower ENGINE ECAM.
[ECAM] Small redesign for the F/CTL rudder axis, add moving rudder limit.
[ECAM] Fixed fuel display on ECAM, They now have a precision of 20kg for fuel remaining and 10kg for fuel used.
[ECAM] Changes LDG LT memo logic so that the memo is shown when at least one landing light is extended.
[ECAM] The F/CTL ECAM page will now have controls amber when both engines are not started.
[ECAM] Do not show "REV" and thrust limit % when thrust reversers are active.
[ECAM] Acceleration altitude should be MSL instead of AGL.
[ECAM] When ECAM STS page is selected, the light on the button is now illuminated.
[ECAM] When there are failures to clear, the ECAM CLR light illuminates.
[ECAM] Backlight of ECAM CLR, RCL, STS and ALL buttons backlight now working.
[FCU] FCU design changes to more closely match IRL.
[FMA] Fix the behaviour of the LVR CLB thrust callout on the FMA.
[FMA] Fix LVR CLB warning not showing up when in Climb phase.
[FMA] Make some FMAs have permanent box (like MAN TOGA).
[FMA] Fix FMA boxes.
[LIGHTS] Made it so the eng starters and the parking brake are not emissive.
[LIGHTS] Now, Runway Turnoff Lights do not illuminate the cockpit interior after landing gear is retracted.
[LIGHTS] Fixes ILS button brightness.
[LIGHTS] Improves the Exterior Lights so you can see further on Take Off/Landing/Taxi.
[LIGHTS] Fixes the beacon lights so they won't bleed into the cockpit.
[LIGHTS] Sets default screen brightness in C&D start to 0.1 (first setting).
[LIGHTS] Changed the saturation and brightness of the emission decals to more closely reflect real counterparts.
[MCDU] Make GPS and Position Monitor CDU pages dynamic, cosmetics/realism.
[MCDU] Remove decimals from flight plan altitude FL constraints.
[MCDU] Fix DES phase so it will actually be activated.
[MCDU] Show proper constraints for waypoints in the flight plan page.
[MCDU] Switch to flight level display if alt is higher than trans alt in the flight plan page.
[MCDU] Make TAXI fuel default value from "empty" to "0.2" as per commonly used AMI.
[MCDU] Fix visual flaw with FUEL PRED ZFW/ZFWCG.
[MCDU] This fixes the green dot speed that is displayed on the PERF TAKEOFF and APPROACH pages of the MCDU.
[MCDU] Fix takeoff speed to V2+10.
[MCDU] VSpeeds are now manually changeable.
[MCDU] VSpeeds can be automatically calculated by clicking a speed option with an empty input, and pressing it again to confirm the result.
[MCDU] VSpeed auto-calculation prefers to look at MCDU's flap setting over the current flaps of the plane.
[MCDU] The AIRWAYS page should properly show just the enroute waypoints after the current selected one and not all of them. Players are now able to manually enter as many airway connected waypoints as needed.
[MISC] Changed landing light indicators to be independent instead of being based off the centre gear position.
[MISC] Puts the panels in "self-test" mode after the knob has been turned from off to another position.
[MISC] Tooltips fixes.
[MISC] General delta time fixes so that things won't break with FPS fix mods.
[MISC] Fix FD default to on on runway.
[MISC] Also sets strobe light to auto (was ON) for runway spawn.
[MISC] Fixed ATHR unstable on TOGA.
[MISC] Updated engine N1, EGT and Oil pressure values to match A320Neo engine limits.
[MISC] N1 and EGT now have dynamic limits based on throttle state(arrow does not turn red beyond 100%N1 on TOGA upto 101.5% for 5min).
[MISC] TOGA state limits on N1 and EGT are only allowed upto 5min on both engines after which it comes down to MCT limits.
[MISC] Corrects chrono reset behavior so it behaves realistically.
[MISC] Fix Landing gear Indicator text illumination (red UNLK).
[MISC] Prevent APU activation when there's no power.
[MISC] Set TCAS switch to TA/RA by default when spawning on runway, cruise, approach, or final. STBY otherwise.
[MISC] Pressing IDENT no longer causes an empty value input into the transponder.
[MISC] Changed the v/s alert threshold according to the Airbus FCOM.
[MISC] Temporary fix for engine 1 fuel flow being cut off during APU shutdown.
[MISC] Modified date & middle digits displays.
[MISC] Created custom engine fan animation templates that use N1 instead of some other wrong RPM.
[MISC] Fix incorrect slat position after 1.8.3.
[MISC] Reverted some flight model changes from 1.8.3.
[MISC] Changes in rudder steering speeds authority and max steering angle.
[MISC] Temporary fix for brightness knobs from changing seemingly randomly after 1.8.3.
[MISC] Lowers VMO to 350.
[MISC] Sync VMAX on PFD with overspeed warning.
[ND] If you are below 100kts ground speed the wind indicator on the ND will not show.
[ND] Display Waypoint ETA in UTC.
[ND] Text position fixes, makes texts flush with screen edges
[PFD] Change the viewbox for the attitude lines to make horizon and attitude lines move with each other.
[PFD] Change the seperator between bottom and top horizon y and thickness to make it centered and match closer to an actual PFD.
[PFD] Reduce medium/short pitch line width to closer match actual PFD.
[PFD] Make speed tape more responsive.
[PFD] Added STD (Boxed)/QNH display.
[PFD] QNH legend is separated from value, so QNH can be in white.
[PFD] Added small ">" for each alt in the alt scale.
[PFD] The alt display window is now yellow as it should be.
[PFD] The target alt cursor has been resized.
[PFD] The target altitude has been aligned to the left of the alt scale.
[PFD] Yellow aircraft symbol bigger and more accurate.
[PFD] Bank triangle at top now yellow and hollow.
[RTPI] Changed size and position of digits (enlarged =).
[RTPI] Added a lighting background at night.
[RTPI] There is no longer negative values displayed when trimming to the left.

Removed

[FMA] Disabled LVR MCT FMA until we can implement it properly.
[ND] Hide BingMap on ND when no weather or terrain.

Seahawk72s
September 30th, 2020, 05:13
The main purpose of this update was to make the mod compatible with MSFS 1.9.3. This release also comes with a few other improvements.

Added

[MISC] Add CHANGELOG.md - @NathanInnes (https://github.com/NathanInnes) (Nathan Innes)
[ND] Add DME distances, VOR/ADF needles and functioning ADF2 - @blitzcaster (https://github.com/blitzcaster) (bltzcstr)

Changed

[MCDU] Fixed several issues related to incorrect active waypoints - @lousybyte (https://github.com/lousybyte) (lousybyte)
[MCDU] Fixed a crash when trying to replace a waypoint in the flight plan - @lousybyte (https://github.com/lousybyte) (lousybyte)
[ECAM] Improved Upper ECAM Visuals - @wpine215 (https://github.com/wpine215) (Iceman)
[ECAM] Lower ECAM DOOR Page Colour Fix - @NathanInnes (https://github.com/NathanInnes) (Nathan Innes)
[EXTERIOR] Fixed issue in engine rotation animation that made it rotate too quickly - @lukecologne (https://github.com/lukecologne) (lukecologne)
[MISC] Fixed mod so that it works with MSFS 1.9.3 - @DoToAdventures (https://github.com/DoToAdventures) @tyler58546 (https://github.com/tyler58546) @AdenFlorian (https://github.com/AdenFlorian)
[TEXTURES] Changed roughness of glareshield - @pleasure (https://github.com/pleasure) (Pleasure)

Removed

[PFD] Remove code related to irrelevant aircraft - @1Revenger1 (https://github.com/1Revenger1) (Avery Black)

Seahawk72s
October 15th, 2020, 04:04
Newest A320 upgrade.

Download link at bottom of page.

https://github.com/flybywiresim/a32nx/releases/tag/v0.4.0

Changelog

Added

[CDU] Add "Closest Airports" page - @lhoenig (https://github.com/lhoenig) (Lukas Hoenig)
[CDU] Add approach waypoints to DCT page - @lengyc0208 (https://github.com/lengyc0208) (lyc)
[CDU] Add IRS INIT page - @Externoak (https://github.com/Externoak) (Externo)
[CHECKLISTS] Added several situations from QRH to checklists - @FBI (https://github.com/FBI)#7771
[DCDU] Add basic functionality and display - @Benjozork (https://github.com/Benjozork) (Benjamin Dupont)
[ECAM] Added cockpit door video - @Benjozork (https://github.com/Benjozork) (Benjamin Dupont)
[ECAM] Added engine FADEC power supply logic - @tyler58546 (https://github.com/tyler58546) (tyler58546)
[ECAM] Added messages related to anti-skid / N.W. steering being off - @Benjozork (https://github.com/Benjozork) (Benjamin Dupont)
[ECAM] Added spoiler functionality to ECAM page - @wpine215 (https://github.com/wpine215) (Iceman)
[GPWS] Added Pull Up, Sink Rate, Dont sink GPWS with default sounds - @oliverpope03 (https://github.com/oliverpope03) (Oliver Pope)
[LIVERY] Bundle the FlyByWire livery - @devsnek (https://github.com/devsnek) (devsnek)
[ND] Added WX/TERR on ND brightness knob, fix ND/PFD brightness tooltips - @lukecologne (https://github.com/lukecologne) (luke)
[OVHD] Implement additional overhead button/switch functionality (EMER ELEC, EVAC, air data switching, etc.) - @wpine215 (https://github.com/wpine215) (Iceman)
[OVHD] Implemented missing functionality for multiple overhead buttons and switches - @wpine215 (https://github.com/wpine215) (Iceman)
[PFD] Added the ability to display metric altitudes - @lousybyte (https://github.com/lousybyte) (lousybyte)
[SAI] Added brightness adjustment and attitude reset - @2hwk (https://github.com/2hwk) (2Cas#1022 on discord)
[SAI] Added bugs page - @2hwk (https://github.com/2hwk) (2Cas#1022 on discord)
[SOUND] Added 3D emitters for all sounds - @hotshotp (https://github.com/hotshotp) (Boris)
[SOUND] Added new sounds for fuel pumps, flaps, ground roll and rattles, touchdowns, and wind - @hotshotp (https://github.com/hotshotp) (Boris)
[SOUND] Added new startup sounds - @hotshotp (https://github.com/hotshotp) (Boris)
[SOUND] Added sounds for EVAC horn, EMER cabin call, mech horn, gear extend/retract, and cargo door - @hotshotp (https://github.com/hotshotp) (Boris)
[MISC] Separated Captian and F/O displays - @tyler58546 (https://github.com/tyler58546) (tyler58546)
[MISC] New custom display font for PFD/ND/ECAM/MCDU, unified CSS and colours of ECAM pages - @wpine215 (https://github.com/wpine215) (Iceman)

Changed

[CDU] Improved the VERT REV page - @lousybyte (https://github.com/lousybyte) (lousybyte)
[CDU] Revised INIT A & B Page - @Lucky38i (https://github.com/Lucky38i) (Lucky38i)
[CDU] Revised blue, green and amber colours on CDU - @Lucky38i (https://github.com/Lucky38i) (Lucky38i)
[CDU] Updated HOLD Page to honeywell spec, PLAN page updated to show holds - @sepiroth887 (https://github.com/sepiroth887) (sepiroth887)
[ECAM] Improved APU ECAM visuals - @wpine215 (https://github.com/wpine215) (Iceman)
[ECAM] Improved BLEED ECAM page visuals and functionality - @nikotina91 (https://github.com/nikotina91)
[ECAM] Improved FUEL ECAM page visuals and corrected center pump inconsistency - @wpine215 (https://github.com/wpine215) (Iceman)
[ECAM] Improved ENGINE ECAM page - @lousybyte (https://github.com/lousybyte) (lousybyte)
[ECAM] Overhauled WHEEL ECAM page - @Benjozork (https://github.com/Benjozork) (Benjamin Dupont)
[ECAM] Improved ELAC/SEC warning colour - @wpine215 (https://github.com/wpine215) (Iceman)
[ND] Change ND sizing - @NathanInnes (https://github.com/NathanInnes) (Nathan Innes)
[PFD] Adjust vertical Flight Director offset - @veikkos (https://github.com/veikkos) (Veikko Soininen)
[PFD] Correct PFD attitude indicator onground/inflight - @MMontalto (https://github.com/MMontalto) (PiCcy)
[LIGHTS] Improved Strobe, Nav and beacon lights - @lukecologne (https://github.com/lukecologne) (lukecologne)
[SYSTEMS] Pitot heating should now be active while engines are running - @lousybyte (https://github.com/lousybyte) (lousybyte)

Fixed

[CDU] Fixed certain STARs not showing on arrivals page - @tyler58546 (https://github.com/tyler58546) (tyler58546)
[CDU] Follow green dot speed on approach with flaps clean - @veikkos (https://github.com/veikkos) (Veikko Soininen)
[ECAM] Fixed ECAM wheel page being selected before all gears are downlocked - @lukecologne (https://github.com/lukecologne) (luke)
[ECAM] Made open doors on DOOR/OXY page amber instead of green - @Benjozork (https://github.com/Benjozork) (Benjamin Dupont)
[FCU] Fixed incrementing the QNH while in hPa mode - @lousybyte (https://github.com/lousybyte) (lousybyte)
[LIGHTS] Fixed DIM/BRT Lights inside the cockpit - Overhead should now be visible - @Snapmatics (https://github.com/Snapmatics) (Harry)
[OVHD] Fixed battery indicator colour - @NathanInnes (https://github.com/NathanInnes) (Nathan Innes)
[OVHD] Made AIR COND knobs continuous - @Benjozork (https://github.com/Benjozork) (Benjamin Dupont)
[PFD] Fix Radio altimeter only updating every second - @lukecologne (https://github.com/lukecologne) (luke)
[PFD] Fixed FD bars appearing on PFD when on the ground - @Curtis-VL (https://github.com/Curtis-VL) (Curtis)
[ND] Fixed cyan heading bug not showing on ND in VOR and LS modes - @AdenFlorian (https://github.com/AdenFlorian) (David Valachovic)
[ND] Hide the aircraft indicator in PLAN mode while ADIRS are not aligned - @lousybyte (https://github.com/lousybyte) (lousybyte)
[TEXTURES] Changed overhead panel texture (decals, colour, detail) - @Pleasure0102 (https://github.com/Pleasure0102) (Pleasure)
[TEXTURES] Changed colour of FD Panel - @Pleasure0102 (https://github.com/Pleasure0102) (Pleasure)
[TEXTURES] Changed texture of glareshield and added details - @Pleasure0102 (https://github.com/Pleasure0102) (Pleasure)
[TEXTURES] Fixed Speed Plaque and cleaned up texture on cockpit, some colour corrections and more decals - @Pleasure0102 (https://github.com/Pleasure0102) (Pleasure)
[TEXTURES] Higher resoloution main panel, fixed glareshield texture error - @Pleasure0102 (https://github.com/Pleasure0102) (Pleasure)
[SAI] Fixed font and behaviour on power loss - @2hwk (https://github.com/2hwk) (2Cas#1022 on discord)
[SAI] Standby Instrument stays ON if emergency power should be available, other bug fixes - @2hwk (https://github.com/2hwk) (2Cas#1022 on discord)

Removed

[MISC] Removed fuel patch for MSFS update 1.8.3 - @NathanInnes (https://github.com/NathanInnes) (Nathan Innes)
[PFD] Remove code related to irrelevant aircraft - @1Revenger1 (https://github.com/1Revenger1) (Avery Black)

Seahawk72s
December 3rd, 2020, 04:20
This is a hotfix-release for the autopilot issues that were occuring since the latest MSFS update.

Fixed

[Autopilot] Tweak the autopilot controller values to fix the lateral deviation - @AsoboStudio (https://github.com/AsoboStudio)

https://github.com/flybywiresim/a32nx/releases/tag/v0.4.2

Seahawk72s
December 8th, 2020, 20:15
A new auto-installer that will do upgrades.

Check here for more info and screen shots.

https://www.facebook.com/FlyByWireSimulations/photos/a.107504547787798/142715777600008/

Check here for source files.

Seahawk72s
December 18th, 2020, 04:33
A major upgrade for the A320neo.
Stable and developer's build available.

Changelog

Major new features:

AOC INIT REQUEST SimBrief integration
Completely reworked flight model (Flaps, AOA, drag/thrust ratio, vertical stabilizer)
Completely reworked engine, cockpit, and ground roll sounds
Completely reworked interior and exterior lighting
Major improvements to PFD, ND, EWD and SD display graphics
Improved speed calculations (S, F, VApp, VLS), including ground speed mini implementation
Added support for airways
Implemented ATSU/AOC with METAR/TAF/ATIS requests and free text
Implemented OPTIONS MCDU menu for configuring user settings

ADIRS alignment time
DMC self-test time
METAR/TAF/ATIS request sources
Switching between metric and imperial units

Minor new features:

Added COND ECAM page
Added CABIN PRESS ECAM page
Added ELEC ECAM page (currently not functional)
Implemented ECAM "ALL" button functionality
Added Go-Around MCDU page and flight phase
Improved RAD NAV MCDU page
Improved cockpit textures and decals
Basic CFDS implementation with EIS display tests
Overhauled MCDU message and scratchpad handling
Separated windshield wipers
New default camera positions
Added many new ECAM warnings and memos
Added G LOAD indication to lower ECAM
Added flashing QNH when passing transition altitude
New icing detected ECAM messages

Bug fixes:

Flaps, PTU, and fuel pumps are no longer heard in cockpit
Improved calculation of VSPEEDs
Autopilot wobble mitigated
Fixed takeoff memo appearing after landing
View more on the full changelog here (https://github.com/flybywiresim/a32nx/blob/master/.github/CHANGELOG.md)

Known Issues:

Default A320neo landing challenges do not work (intended)
ELEC ECAM page is not functional
HYD ECAM page is missing
GPWS altitude callouts can be repeated in some cases
Various issues related to following STAR’s in managed heading mode
Minor issues with following altitude constraints in managed altitude mode
Cannot press INIT REQUEST twice during the same flight when using Simbrief integration
ADIRS “ON BAT” light has not been implemented yet
Engines won't turn off (make sure you have unlimited fuel disabled)

Seahawk72s
December 18th, 2020, 04:46
A series of videos showing the custom auto-pilot underdevelopment.

https://www.youtube.com/user/AGutherDE/videos

(https://www.youtube.com/user/AGutherDE/videos)
As an example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhbvJL-_4JY

Seahawk72s
December 23rd, 2020, 06:04
A hotfix covering recent MSFS release.

This is a hotfix release for the fuel system issues that were occurring since the latest MSFS update. It also contains some fixes for the SimBrief integration feature introduced as part of 0.5.0.

https://github.com/flybywiresim/a32nx/releases/tag/v0.5.1

(https://github.com/flybywiresim/a32nx/releases/tag/v0.5.1)
Fixed

[CDU] Allow SimBrief user IDs as well as usernames - @pareil6 (https://github.com/pareil6) (pareil6)
[CDU] Allow SimBrief OFP to override previous flight plan (allows multiple turnarounds) - @pareil6 (https://github.com/pareil6) (pareil6)
[CDU] Fix incorrect block time display on INIT/REVIEW - @pareil6 (https://github.com/pareil6) (pareil6)
[CDU] Improve visuals of CDU Pages - @MisterChocker (https://github.com/MisterChocker) (Leon)
[CDU] Improve ascent constraint algorithm - @MisterChocker (https://github.com/MisterChocker) (Leon)
[CDU] Fix FPLN airways showing as undefined - @pareil6 (https://github.com/pareil6) - (pareil6)
[FUEL] Fix fuel system valve/pump indices - @Benjozork (https://github.com/Benjozork) (Benjamin Dupont)
[ECAM] Improve PACKS indication - @MisterChocker (https://github.com/MisterChocker) (Leon)
[ECAM] Fix flap indicator - @lukecologne (https://github.com/lukecologne) (luke)
[AUTOBRAKES] Fix max autobrake disengaging on the ground - @pareil6 (https://github.com/pareil6) (pareil6)
[MODEL] Incorporate new Asobo model changes - @pepperoni505 (https://github.com/pepperoni505) (pepperoni505)

(https://github.com/flybywiresim/a32nx/releases/tag/v0.5.1)

Seahawk72s
December 23rd, 2020, 06:30
An overview of v0.5.0 upgrade.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEOEwKSD9Z4&t=1028s

Seahawk72s
January 1st, 2021, 19:37
A refurbished cockpit for the A320 in black.

http://www.allflightmods.com/microsoft-flight-simulator-2020/msfs2020-cockpits/jd-cockpit-livery-a320neo-black-black-black-v2-1/

(http://www.allflightmods.com/microsoft-flight-simulator-2020/msfs2020-cockpits/jd-cockpit-livery-a320neo-black-black-black-v2-1/)

Seahawk72s
January 2nd, 2021, 05:10
A series of A320 autopilot landings.

This video shows a first implementation of Autoland (LOC, G/S, FLARE and ROLL OUT) with different wind settings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C94uCqEJtJU

Seahawk72s
January 9th, 2021, 04:22
This is a hotfix release.
There are lists of known issues and user problems.

https://github.com/flybywiresim/a32nx/releases

Fixed

[CDU] Changing CRZ/DES speed to acknowledge any speed restriction - @Watsi01 (https://github.com/Watsi01) (RogePete)
[CDU] Two tiny fixes for flightphase speeds - @Watsi01 (https://github.com/Watsi01) (RogePete)
[CDU] Fixed altitude button setting the speed on ATC request - @brookemckim (https://github.com/brookemckim) (brookemckim)
[CDU] Error messages now print for invalid trip wind delims - @Lucky38i (https://github.com/Lucky38i) (Lucky38i)
[ND] Flight route now hidden in VOR ROSE and ILS ROSE modes - @2hwk (https://github.com/2hwk) (2Cas#1022)
[MISC] Fixed F/O displays being synced with the captain's displays - @tyler58546 (https://github.com/tyler58546) (tyler58546)
[FUEL] Fixed outer tank fuel transfer - @donstim (https://github.com/donstim) - (donbikes#4084)
[FLIGHTMODEL] Fixed spoiler auto-retract after landing - @donstim (https://github.com/donstim) (donbikes#4084)
[FLIGHTMODEL] Fixed for flaps 1 unrecoverable dives - @donstim (https://github.com/donstim) (donbikes#4084)
[API] Fixed connection issues when using default ATC and SimBrief - @nistei (https://github.com/nistei) (nistei#1362)
[CHECKLISTS] Fixed typo in Descent preparation checklist - @Ronson1909 (https://github.com/Ronson1909) (Ronson1909)
[TCAS] Fixed TCAS traffic mode switch not turning - @Saschl (https://github.com/Saschl) (saschl#9432)
[DISPLAYS] Fixed background on DCDU and SAI to match other displays - @NathanInnes (https://github.com/NathanInnes) (Nathan Innes)
[ECAM] Added missing unit conversion to cruise and engine page - @MisterChocker (https://github.com/MisterChocker) (Leon)
[ECAM/CORE] Improved flap auto-retraction detection - @MisterChocker (https://github.com/MisterChocker) (Leon)
[TEXTURE] Fixed overlapping text on the chronometer - @DarkOfNova (https://github.com/DarkOfNova) (DarkOfNova)

Seahawk72s
January 14th, 2021, 18:29
Download from here.

https://api.flybywiresim.com/installer

The brand new and improved FlyByWire installer has been released!

Featuring:
- Automatic updates to ensure you're always on the latest version of the installer
- Beautifully redesigned user friendly interface
- Easy switching between different versions (stable, development, and experimental)
- Version history to easily see what's new in each patch

Seahawk72s
January 17th, 2021, 07:20
This came out a while back and shows an auto-land at Vienna in heavy fog.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VR4JzNzRu1E

Seahawk72s
January 24th, 2021, 16:30
In development for the A320 a working printer on the pedestal.
Print out messages, weather reports, etc, then detach and stack for later use.
A level of realism unexpected....lol...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fOl2Nj9lbo

Seahawk72s
February 8th, 2021, 07:36
Additional work on the EFB with pages now active.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BcL6u-FyOI&feature=emb_logo

Seahawk72s
February 9th, 2021, 07:24
The Fly by Wire autopilot, still in development.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkSuriZBPEk&feature=emb_logo

Seahawk72s
February 16th, 2021, 11:04
Available in the DEV version, just released, a cockpit texture overhaul from Fly by Wire.
Pictures on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/FlyByWireSimulations/photos/191375586067360

Seahawk72s
February 16th, 2021, 13:41
A nice comparison video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNpjPjtce_8

StormILM
February 16th, 2021, 19:10
I think the FS2020 update may have nixed the flight modeling and possibly some other things.

Seahawk72s
February 18th, 2021, 18:15
Amazing to watch how this is developing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pszXpFPM44E

Seahawk72s
February 20th, 2021, 15:08
Ground services added to the electronic flight bag.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nK08km91i4I&feature=emb_logo

Seahawk72s
February 20th, 2021, 15:14
A hotfix covering some of the most recent MSFS update.

https://github.com/flybywiresim/a32nx/releases/tag/v0.5.3

Seahawk72s
April 3rd, 2021, 15:23
Watch as direction and changes are coming that will effect liveries.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7KhlW2pcvw

Seahawk72s
April 15th, 2021, 14:22
A video of the upcoming stable release.

A32NX Stable v0.6.0 is arriving soon! Many of you may have been patiently waiting for an update to the stable version and we're excited to release our most feature packed version yet. We'll provide more information on its features, once its available to download.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YH0iAGiXkHE

Seahawk72s
April 16th, 2021, 15:35
A much awaited enormous stable release...! :applause:

https://github.com/flybywiresim/a32nx/releases/tag/v0.6.0

Major New Features

Aircraft separated from default Asobo A320neo
Completely overhauled interior textures and decals
Addition of EFB (Electronic flight bag) tablet, with SimBrief integration and ground handling
Addition of printer for METAR, ATIS, and TELEX messages
Overhauled interior and exterior sounds
Introduction of custom, in-depth electrical system
Introduction of custom, in-depth APU simulation (APS3200)
Improved flight model accuracy
Split RMP1/COM1 and RMP2/COM2 radio stacks
Custom camera views
Support for CONF3 (flaps 3) landings
TRK/FPA mode
GPWS improvements
Introduction of brake fan
General MCDU/FMC improvements

Changelog

[ADIRS] Added "ON BAT" light to ADIRS panel - @tyler58546 (https://github.com/tyler58546) (tyler58546)
[APU] APU GEN output appears around 84% N - @davidwalschots (https://github.com/davidwalschots) (David Walschots)
[APU] APU enters cooldown mode when APU BLEED was used in the last two minutes before shutdown - @davidwalschots (https://github.com/davidwalschots) (David Walschots)
[APU] APU is available 2 seconds after 95% N or at 99.5% N - @davidwalschots (https://github.com/davidwalschots) (David Walschots)
[APU] Automatic shutdown causes the APU to be shown as unavailable on SYS - @davidwalschots (https://github.com/davidwalschots) (David Walschots)
[APU] Automatic shutdown triggers FWC cautions on Upper ECAM - @davidwalschots (https://github.com/davidwalschots) (David Walschots)
[APU] BLEED PSI is shown as 0 when the APU bleed air valve is not open, as the pressure transducer is downstream of the valve. - @davidwalschots (https://github.com/davidwalschots) (David Walschots)
[APU] BLEED PSI is shown when ADIRS1 on NAV, waiting for alignment is no longer necessary - @davidwalschots (https://github.com/davidwalschots) (David Walschots)
[APU] EGT is rounded to the nearest 5 degrees on the ECAM - @davidwalschots (https://github.com/davidwalschots) (David Walschots)
[APU] Emergency shutdown causes the APU to be permanently shown as unavailable on SYS - @davidwalschots (https://github.com/davidwalschots) (David Walschots)
[APU] Emergency shutdown triggers FWC cautions on Upper ECAM - @davidwalschots (https://github.com/davidwalschots) (David Walschots)
[APU] Out of range APU GEN output appears in amber - @davidwalschots (https://github.com/davidwalschots) (David Walschots)
[APU] Realistic start cycle in terms of time, N, and EGT - @davidwalschots (https://github.com/davidwalschots) (David Walschots)
[APU] Releasing the APU FIRE button makes the APU go into emergency shut down - @davidwalschots (https://github.com/davidwalschots) (David Walschots)
[APU] The APU automatically shuts down when the left inner fuel tank is empty, unless unlimited fuel is on - @davidwalschots (https://github.com/davidwalschots) (David Walschots)
[APU] Usage of APU GEN and BLEED fluctuates EGT - @davidwalschots (https://github.com/davidwalschots) (David Walschots)
[APU] When APU BLEED is ON and the APU isn't supplying bleed air, the overhead APU BLEED fault light turns on - @davidwalschots (https://github.com/davidwalschots) (David Walschots)
[CAMERA] Added new interior views - @Snapmatics (https://github.com/Snapmatics) (Harry)
[CDU] Added landing config selection (CONF3 or FULL) on Perf Appr page - @tracernz (https://github.com/tracernz) (Mike)
[CDU] Added WIND page - @tyler58546 (https://github.com/tyler58546) (tyler58546)
[CDU] Fix ILS frequencies not autofilling - @pareil6 (https://github.com/pareil6) (pareil6)
[CDU] RADNAV - A manual VOR/ADF ident input is now permament - @St54Kevin (https://github.com/St54Kevin)
[CDU] RADNAV - All fields now have correct format display and input restricitons - @St54Kevin (https://github.com/St54Kevin)
[CDU] RADNAV - ID/Frequency fields now format to correct font size depending on pilot input - @St54Kevin (https://github.com/St54Kevin)
[CDU] Reworked Flight Phase system - @MisterChocker (https://github.com/MisterChocker) (Leon)
[CDU] Support coordinate waypoints from SimBrief, various other route import fixes - @pareil6 (https://github.com/pareil6) (pareil6)
[CHECKLISTS] Removed various outdated INOPs from the checklist - @Venorcis (https://github.com/Venorcis) (Venorcis)
[CORE] Fixed Config 3 V2 table - @MisterChocker (https://github.com/MisterChocker) (Leon)
[CORE] Fixed Take Off Vls config 3 - @MisterChocker (https://github.com/MisterChocker) (Leon), @donstim (https://github.com/donstim) (donbikes#4084)
[CORE] Fixed approach Vs being used during climb - @MisterChocker (https://github.com/MisterChocker) (Leon)
[CORE] Fixed altitude constraints calculation - @SergeySoprykin (https://github.com/SergeySoprykin) (SergeyS)
[DISPLAYS] Optimize performance by throttling instrument updates - @XSJoJo (https://github.com/XSJoJo) (Jorim Jaggi)
[ECAM] Added TCAS STBY warning - @paul92ilm (https://github.com/paul92ilm) (Lussion)
[ECAM] Added CONF/FLAPS 3 memos when GPWS LDG FLAPS 3 enabled - @tracernz (https://github.com/tracernz) (Mike)
[ECAM] Added F/CTL FLAP/MCDU DISAGREE check - @MisterChocker (https://github.com/MisterChocker) (Leon)
[ECAM] Added missing unit conversion to cruise and engine page - @MisterChocker (https://github.com/MisterChocker) (Leon)
[ECAM] Adjusted brake temp algorithm for new wheel sizes - @donstim (https://github.com/donstim) (donbikes#4084)
[ECAM] Fixed engineering mode overlay displaying on upper ECAM in some cases - @davidwalschots (https://github.com/davidwalschots) (David Walschots)
[ECAM] Fixed visual error on COND page when hot air pressure valve was off - @RichardPilbery (https://github.com/RichardPilbery) (tricky_dicky#3571)
[ECAM] Improved Ecam Memo TO Flaps and TO Config. Allows for Config 3 TO - @MisterChocker (https://github.com/MisterChocker) (Leon)
[ECAM] Refactored COND page to use new useSimVars - @RichardPilbery (https://github.com/RichardPilbery) (tricky_dicky[Z+0]#3571 (https://github.com/flybywiresim/a32nx/pull/3571))
[ECAM] Refactored DOORS/OXY page to use new useSimVars - @RichardPilbery (https://github.com/RichardPilbery) (tricky_dicky[Z+0]#3571 (https://github.com/flybywiresim/a32nx/pull/3571))
[ECAM] Improved ECAM when cabin pressure MODE SEL is set to manual - @mjuhe (https://github.com/mjuhe) (Miquel)
[EFB] Added EFB fuel page and refuel logic - @Inexorable95 (https://github.com/Inexorable95) (Inexorable)
[EFB] Added functionality to ground services page - @Saschl (https://github.com/Saschl) (saschl#9432)
[EFB] Set font of OFP to monospace - @chkgk (https://github.com/chkgk) (Chriskgk#4359)
[ELEC] A basic emergency generator implementation is created, but not yet usable until HYD is implemented - @davidwalschots (https://github.com/davidwalschots) (David Walschots)
[ELEC] A fully functional ELEC page on the lower ECAM - @davidwalschots (https://github.com/davidwalschots) (David Walschots)
[ELEC] APU GEN, ENG GEN, EMER GEN and EXT PWR contactor only closes when potential and frequency within normal limits - @davidwalschots (https://github.com/davidwalschots) (David Walschots)
[ELEC] Above 100 knots, when TR 1 + 2 are unavailable, DC BAT BUS is unpowered - @davidwalschots (https://github.com/davidwalschots) (David Walschots)
[ELEC] At or below 100 knots, when TR 1 + 2 are unavailable DC BAT BUS is powered by the batteries - @davidwalschots (https://github.com/davidwalschots) (David Walschots)
[ELEC] Basic integrated drive generator implementation - @davidwalschots (https://github.com/davidwalschots) (David Walschots)
[ELEC] Batteries charge each other in certain situations - @davidwalschots (https://github.com/davidwalschots) (David Walschots)
[ELEC] Battery charge limiter (BCL) is almost fully implemented - @davidwalschots (https://github.com/davidwalschots) (David Walschots)
[ELEC] Both galleys are shed when none of the main power sources (GEN 1, GEN 2, APU GEN, or EXT PWR) is powering the aircraft - @davidwalschots (https://github.com/davidwalschots) (David Walschots)
[ELEC] Contactor logic is fully modelled - @davidwalschots (https://github.com/davidwalschots) (David Walschots)
[ELEC] DC BAT BUS legend becomes amber when its U <= 25V - @davidwalschots (https://github.com/davidwalschots) (David Walschots)
[ELEC] ESS TR arrow and wire appear in green when ESS TR contactor is closed - @davidwalschots (https://github.com/davidwalschots) (David Walschots)
[ELEC] EXT PWR has priority over the APU - @davidwalschots (https://github.com/davidwalschots) (David Walschots)
[ELEC] EXT PWR indicates electrical parameters - @davidwalschots (https://github.com/davidwalschots) (David Walschots)
[ELEC] Following an APU start the BCL opens the contactor when charge I < 4A for 30 minutes - @davidwalschots (https://github.com/davidwalschots) (David Walschots)
[ELEC] GEN 1 + 2 indicates electrical parameters - @davidwalschots (https://github.com/davidwalschots) (David Walschots)
[ELEC] GEN 1 + 2 legend indicates amber OFF when the respective GEN push button is OFF - @davidwalschots (https://github.com/davidwalschots) (David Walschots)
[ELEC] GEN 1 and GEN 2 have priority over the APU and EXT PWR - @davidwalschots (https://github.com/davidwalschots) (David Walschots)
[ELEC] IDG oil outlet temperature is indicated - @davidwalschots (https://github.com/davidwalschots) (David Walschots)
[ELEC] In certain conditions AC ESS BUS is powered by BAT 1 via the static inverter - @davidwalschots (https://github.com/davidwalschots) (David Walschots)
[ELEC] In certain conditions AC STAT INV BUS is powered by BAT 1 through the static inverter - @davidwalschots (https://github.com/davidwalschots) (David Walschots)
[ELEC] In certain conditions DC ESS BUS is powered by BAT 2 - @davidwalschots (https://github.com/davidwalschots) (David Walschots)
[ELEC] In normal conditions, TR 1 supplies power to DC BUS 1, DC BAT BUS, and DC ESS BUS - @davidwalschots (https://github.com/davidwalschots) (David Walschots)
[ELEC] In normal conditions, TR 2 supplies power to DC BUS 2 - @davidwalschots (https://github.com/davidwalschots) (David Walschots)
[ELEC] Power consumption during different phases of flight - @davidwalschots (https://github.com/davidwalschots) (David Walschots)
[ELEC] Realistic power consumption of the APU starter motor during APU start - @davidwalschots (https://github.com/davidwalschots) (David Walschots)
[ELEC] SHED appears below the AC ESS BUS when AC ESS SHED BUS is unpowered - @davidwalschots (https://github.com/davidwalschots) (David Walschots)
[ELEC] SHED appears below the DC ESS BUS when DC ESS SHED BUS is unpowered - @davidwalschots (https://github.com/davidwalschots) (David Walschots)
[ELEC] The AC ESS FEED FAULT light illuminates when AC ESS BUS isn't powered - @davidwalschots (https://github.com/davidwalschots) (David Walschots)
[ELEC] The APU generator's load % is calculated and displayed on the ECAM - @davidwalschots (https://github.com/davidwalschots) (David Walschots)
[ELEC] The BCL closes the contactor when BAT U < 26.5V AND BATBUS U > 27V for 225 milliseconds or more - @davidwalschots (https://github.com/davidwalschots) (David Walschots)
[ELEC] The BCL closes the contactor when the APU MASTER SW is ON - @davidwalschots (https://github.com/davidwalschots) (David Walschots)
[ELEC] The BCL doesn't close/opens the contactor when in EMER ELEC (AC1 + AC2 unpowered, airspeed > 100kts), and less than 45 seconds have passed since entering EMER ELEC and emergency generator not available - @davidwalschots (https://github.com/davidwalschots) (David Walschots)
[ELEC] The BCL doesn't close/opens the contactor when in EMER ELEC, and landing gear is not up - @davidwalschots (https://github.com/davidwalschots) (David Walschots)
[ELEC] The BCL opens the contactor on entering the EMER ELEC situation - @davidwalschots (https://github.com/davidwalschots) (David Walschots)
[ELEC] The BCL opens the contactor when in EMER ELEC and over three minutes have passed with the APU MASTER SW in the ON position - @davidwalschots (https://github.com/davidwalschots) (David Walschots)
[ELEC] The BCL opens the contactor when on the ground and BAT U < 23V for 15 seconds (complete discharge protection) - @davidwalschots (https://github.com/davidwalschots) (David Walschots)
[ELEC] The BCL opens the contactor when on the ground and charge I < 4A for 10 seconds, unless APU started - @davidwalschots (https://github.com/davidwalschots) (David Walschots)
[ELEC] The BCL opens the contactor when speed > 100 knots and charge I < 4A for 30 minutes - @davidwalschots (https://github.com/davidwalschots) (David Walschots)
[ELEC] The DC BAT BUS legend becomes amber XX when unpowered - @davidwalschots (https://github.com/davidwalschots) (David Walschots)
[ELEC] The battery charge/discharge rate is displayed on the ECAM - @davidwalschots (https://github.com/davidwalschots) (David Walschots)
[ELEC] The battery charges and discharges - @davidwalschots (https://github.com/davidwalschots) (David Walschots)
[ELEC] The battery voltage is equal to the ECAM indicated voltage - @davidwalschots (https://github.com/davidwalschots) (David Walschots)
[ELEC] The engine generator's load % is calculated and displayed on the ECAM - @davidwalschots (https://github.com/davidwalschots) (David Walschots)
[ELEC] The legend of buses is displayed in green when powered, amber otherwise - @davidwalschots (https://github.com/davidwalschots) (David Walschots)
[ELEC] The main and secondary galley are shed when the COMMERCIAL push button is OFF - @davidwalschots (https://github.com/davidwalschots) (David Walschots)
[ELEC] The main and secondary galley are shed when the GALY & CAB push button is OFF - @davidwalschots (https://github.com/davidwalschots) (David Walschots)
[ELEC] The main galley is shed when the aircraft is in flight and supplied by APU GEN only - @davidwalschots (https://github.com/davidwalschots) (David Walschots)
[ELEC] The main galley is shed when the aircraft is powered by a single engine generator - @davidwalschots (https://github.com/davidwalschots) (David Walschots)
[ELEC] The static inverter box is displayed when BAT 1 supplies AC ESS through the static inverter - @davidwalschots (https://github.com/davidwalschots) (David Walschots)
[ELEC] The static inverter consumes power from BAT 1 - @davidwalschots (https://github.com/davidwalschots) (David Walschots)
[ELEC] The static inverter legend is displayed when BAT 1 supplies AC ESS through the static inverter - @davidwalschots (https://github.com/davidwalschots) (David Walschots)
[ELEC] The transformer rectifier consumes AC power from the GEN or EXT PWR source powering it - @davidwalschots (https://github.com/davidwalschots) (David Walschots)
[ELEC] The transformer rectifiers' I is calculated and displayed on the ECAM - @davidwalschots (https://github.com/davidwalschots) (David Walschots)
[ELEC] Transformer rectifiers legend is white, unless V or A is amber, then it is also amber - @davidwalschots (https://github.com/davidwalschots) (David Walschots)
[ELEC] When AC BUS 1 becomes powered after being unpowered, AC ESS BUS is powered by AC BUS 1 without delay - @davidwalschots (https://github.com/davidwalschots) (David Walschots)
[ELEC] When AC BUS 1 is powered, it powers AC ESS BUS - @davidwalschots (https://github.com/davidwalschots) (David Walschots)
[ELEC] When AC BUS 1 is unpowered and AC BUS 2 is powered, AC ESS BUS is automatically powered by AC BUS 2 after three seconds - @davidwalschots (https://github.com/davidwalschots) (David Walschots)
[ELEC] When AC BUS 1 or AC BUS 2 are unpowered, the wires leading to TR 1 and TR 2 turn amber - @davidwalschots (https://github.com/davidwalschots) (David Walschots)
[ELEC] When AC ESS FEED push button is set to ALTN, AC ESS BUS is powered by AC BUS 2 without delay - @davidwalschots (https://github.com/davidwalschots) (David Walschots)
[ELEC] When DC BAT BUS powered by batteries, the BAT to DC BAT BUS wire is displayed - @davidwalschots (https://github.com/davidwalschots) (David Walschots)
[ELEC] When TR 1 is unavailable, TR 2 supplies power to DC BUS 2, DC BAT BUS, and DC BUS 1 - @davidwalschots (https://github.com/davidwalschots) (David Walschots)
[ELEC] When TR 2 is unavailable, TR 1 supplies power to DC BUS 1, DC BAT BUS, and DC BUS 2 - @davidwalschots (https://github.com/davidwalschots) (David Walschots)
[ELEC] When TR n is unavailable, TR ESS supplies power to DC ESS BUS - @davidwalschots (https://github.com/davidwalschots) (David Walschots)
[ELEC] When a single engine generator is active, it powers both AC BUS 1 and 2 - @davidwalschots (https://github.com/davidwalschots) (David Walschots)
[ELEC] When only EXT PWR is active, it powers both AC BUS 1 and 2 - @davidwalschots (https://github.com/davidwalschots) (David Walschots)
[ELEC] When only the APU is active, it powers both AC BUS 1 and 2 - @davidwalschots (https://github.com/davidwalschots) (David Walschots)
[ELEC] When the APU GEN push button is OFF, the APU cannot power the aircraft - @davidwalschots (https://github.com/davidwalschots) (David Walschots)
[ELEC] When the BAT 1 to static inverter contactor is closed, an arrow with STAT INV appears next to BAT 1 on the ECAM - @davidwalschots (https://github.com/davidwalschots) (David Walschots)
[ELEC] When the BAT n push button is OFF, OFF is indicated. Otherwise the electrical parameters are displayed - @davidwalschots (https://github.com/davidwalschots) (David Walschots)
[ELEC] When the BUS TIE push button is OFF, APU and EXT PWR cannot power the aircraft - @davidwalschots (https://github.com/davidwalschots) (David Walschots)
[ELEC] When the BUS TIE push button is OFF, GEN n can only power AC BUS n - @davidwalschots (https://github.com/davidwalschots) (David Walschots)
[ELEC] When the EXT PWR push button is OFF, EXT PWR cannot power the aircraft - @davidwalschots (https://github.com/davidwalschots) (David Walschots)
[ELEC] When the GEN n push button is OFF, GEN n cannot power the aircraft - @davidwalschots (https://github.com/davidwalschots) (David Walschots)
[ELEC] When the IDG is disconnected, DISC appears in amber - @davidwalschots (https://github.com/davidwalschots) (David Walschots)
[ELEC] When the IDG is disconnected, the IDG text becomes amber - @davidwalschots (https://github.com/davidwalschots) (David Walschots)
[ELEC] When the IDG n push button is RELEASED, GEN n cannot power the aircraft - @davidwalschots (https://github.com/davidwalschots) (David Walschots)
[ELEC] When the battery contactor is closed, and I < 1A, a line without an arrow is displayed between the battery and the DC BAT BUS - @davidwalschots (https://github.com/davidwalschots) (David Walschots)
[ELEC] When the battery contactor is closed, and charge I >= 1A for over 15 seconds, an arrow from the DC BAT BUS to the battery is displayed - @davidwalschots (https://github.com/davidwalschots) (David Walschots)
[ELEC] When the battery contactor is closed, and discharge I >= 1A for over 15 seconds, an amber arrow from the battery towards the DC BAT BUS is displayed - @davidwalschots (https://github.com/davidwalschots) (David Walschots)
[ELEC] When the battery contactor is closed, and discharge I >= 1A for over 15 seconds, the I is displayed in amber - @davidwalschots (https://github.com/davidwalschots) (David Walschots)
[ELEC] When the battery contactor is open. No line is displayed between the battery and the DC BAT BUS - @davidwalschots (https://github.com/davidwalschots) (David Walschots)
[ELEC] When the battery push button is in the OFF position, the BCL is not powered. This means that any conditions which depend on external factors (such as APU start) or the timers for certain conditions are not remembered - @davidwalschots (https://github.com/davidwalschots) (David Walschots)
[ELEC] When the main or secondary galley is shed GALLEY SHED is indicated on the ECAM - @davidwalschots (https://github.com/davidwalschots) (David Walschots)
[ENGINE] Ignition Switch should be on "MODE NORM" on the final phase - @Snapmatics (https://github.com/Snapmatics) (Harry [Z+2]#9872)
[FCU] Added custom FCU font - @tyler58546 (https://github.com/tyler58546) (tyler58546)
[FCU] Fixed baro knob overlapping text and emissive removed - @DarkOfNova (https://github.com/DarkOfNova) (DarkOfNova), @ImenesFBW (https://github.com/ImenesFBW) (Imenes)
[FLIGHTMDDEL] Minor improvements to flap drag - @donstim (https://github.com/donstim) (donbikes#4084)
[FLIGHTMODEL] Fixed flaps to be compatible with MSFS 1.14.5.0 update - @donstim (https://github.com/donstim) (donbikes#4084)
[FLIGHTMODEL] Fixed structural load factor limitations - @donstim (https://github.com/donstim) (donbikes#4084)
[FLIGHTMODEL] Quick fix to flap lift for MSFS update 1.13.16.0 - @donstim (https://github.com/donstim) (donbikes#4084)
[FLIGHTMODEL] Revert flaps hotfix due to MSFS hotfix in MSFS update 1.13.17.0 - @donstim (https://github.com/donstim) (donbikes#4084)
[FLIGHTMODEL] Updated landing gear contact point values to closer match reality - @wpine215 (https://github.com/wpine215) (Iceman), @donstim (https://github.com/donstim) (donbikes#4084)
[FWC] Added aural Altitude Alert (C Chord) - @Kimbyeongjang (김병장#7165)
[GENERAL] Added TRK/FPA mode including FPV/FPD on PFD - @theomessin (https://github.com/theomessin) (Theodore Messinezis)
[GPWS] Fixed "too low terrain" warning on 2nd departure - @vkrizan (https://github.com/vkrizan) (Viliam)
[LIGHTS] Added ambient light to the cockpit - @ImenesFBW (https://github.com/ImenesFBW) (Imenes)
[LIGHTS] Fixed runway spawn position for dome light - @Awemeter (https://github.com/Awemeter) (Awemeter#7919)
[LIGHTS] Fixed runway spawn postition for cruise/approach/final - @Snapmatics (https://github.com/Snapmatics) (Harry [Z+2]#9872)
[LIGHTS] Improved Exterior Lights - @Snapmatics (https://github.com/Snapmatics) (Harry)
[MCDU] Added Check TO Data - @MisterChocker (https://github.com/MisterChocker) (Leon)
[MCDU] Added custom MCDU font - @tyler58546 (https://github.com/tyler58546) (tyler58546)
[MCDU] Fixed AOC RCVD MSGS scrolling, add arrows, and update on receipt - @tracernz (https://github.com/tracernz) (Mike)
[MCDU] Fixed "V1/VR/V2 DISAGREE" check - @MisterChocker (https://github.com/MisterChocker) (Leon)
[MCDU] Fixed APPR/GO AROUND page order - @beheh (https://github.com/beheh) (Benedict Etzel)
[MCDU] Fixed INIT-A CRZ Temp insert - @MisterChocker (https://github.com/MisterChocker) (Leon)
[MCDU] Fixed center runway id displaying on the flightplan page - @SergeySoprykin (https://github.com/SergeySoprykin) (SergeyS)
[MCDU] Fixed options page text overlap - @MisterChocker (https://github.com/MisterChocker) (Leon)
[MCDU] Fixed waypoint deletion not showing in TMPY flight plan after SU3 - @pareil6 (https://github.com/pareil6) (pareil6)
[MCDU] Horizontal slew arrows now appear in the correct location - @tyler58546 (https://github.com/tyler58546) (tyler58546)
[MCDU] INIT-B page - Fixed Trip Wind value handling - @SergeySoprykin (https://github.com/SergeySoprykin) (SergeyS)
[MCDU] Import cost index when importing flight plan from SimBrief - @aviadnissel (https://github.com/aviadnissel) (Aviad)
[MCDU] Improved Message compatibility for future features - @MisterChocker (https://github.com/MisterChocker) (Leon)
[MCDU] Improved scratchpad handling on - @MisterChocker (https://github.com/MisterChocker) (Leon)
[MCDU] Progress page shows current flight phase - @Username23-23 (https://github.com/Username23-23) (NONAmr2433 #8777)
[MCDU] Revised Reserve Weight Calculation and Default weight rule-set added - @Lucky38i (https://github.com/Lucky38i) (Lucky38i)
[MCDU] Reworked PERF APPR page to Honeywell Rev. 2 standard - @tracernz (https://github.com/tracernz) (Mike)
[MCDU] Reworked PERF TAKE OFF page - @beheh (https://github.com/beheh) (Benedict Etzel)
[MCDU] Scratchpad is now limited to 22 characters - @tyler58546 (https://github.com/tyler58546) (tyler58546)
[MCDU] The "F-PLN" title has been removed from the flight plan page - @tyler58546 (https://github.com/tyler58546) (tyler58546)
[MCDU] The "FROM" indicator on the flight plan page is now in the top line - @tyler58546 (https://github.com/tyler58546) (tyler58546)
[MCDU] The flight plan page now shows "TMPY" in the top line when displaying the temporary flight plan - @tyler58546 (https://github.com/tyler58546) (tyler58546)
[MCDU] The flight plan page now shows the flight number in the top left corner - @tyler58546 (https://github.com/tyler58546) (tyler58546)
[MCDU] Vapp entry/clear display and error improvements - @tracernz (https://github.com/tracernz) (Mike)
[MCDU] Vertical slew arrows have been added on pages that can be scrolled - @tyler58546 (https://github.com/tyler58546) (tyler58546)
[MISC] Added cockpit.cfg and fixes flaps full angle in external view - @donstim (https://github.com/donstim) (donbikes#4084)
[MISC] Added hangar.flt - @Awemeter (https://github.com/Awemeter) (Awemeter#7919)
[MISC] Added EFB cockpit camera view - @tracernz (https://github.com/tracernz) (Mike)
[MISC] Added Marketplace Data - @kiwi2021 (https://github.com/kiwi2021) (kiwi2022#1)
[MISC] Added brake fan button (with on and hot label) - @Inexorable95 (https://github.com/Inexorable95) (Inexorable)
[MISC] Added coffee cup to cockpit - @tyler58546 (https://github.com/tyler58546) (tyler58546), @Pleasure0102 (https://github.com/Pleasure0102) (Pleasure)
[MISC] Added custom BAT font - @tyler58546 (https://github.com/tyler58546) (tyler58546)
[MISC] Added custom chronometer font - @tyler58546 (https://github.com/tyler58546) (tyler58546)
[MISC] Added custom loading tips - @armankir (https://github.com/armankir) (Arman#5297)
[MISC] Added functionality to the console/floor light switch - @ImenesFBW (https://github.com/ImenesFBW) (Imenes)
[MISC] Added glass reflections and dust - @MoreRightRudder (https://github.com/MoreRightRudder) (Mike), @tyler58546 (https://github.com/tyler58546) (tyler58546)
[MISC] Added printer - @tyler58546 (https://github.com/tyler58546) (tyler58546), @DarkOfNova (https://github.com/DarkOfNova) (DarkOfNova)
[MISC] Added registration decal - @tyler58546 (https://github.com/tyler58546)(tyler58546), @DarkOfNova (https://github.com/DarkOfNova) (DarkOfNova)
[MISC] Improved cooling simulation (with and without brake fan) - @Inexorable95 (https://github.com/Inexorable95) (Inexorable)
[MISC] Changed AIRCOND knobs starting position to 12 o'clock - @ImenesFBW (https://github.com/ImenesFBW) (Imenes)
[MISC] Disabled left tiller deflection emissive - @ImenesFBW (https://github.com/ImenesFBW) (Imenes)
[MISC] Fixed button labels not showing when unlit - @ImenesFBW (https://github.com/ImenesFBW) (Imenes)
[MISC] Fixed chrono watch colon appearance - @SergeySoprykin (https://github.com/SergeySoprykin) (SergeyS)
[MISC] Fixed cockpit door button states - @ImenesFBW (https://github.com/ImenesFBW) (Imenes)
[MISC] Fixed default positions of RAM AIR, WX Mode, TCAS ALT RPTG and TCAS THRT switches - @tshomas (https://github.com/tshomas) (Shomas#2719)
[MISC] Fixed ecam page cycling when pressing the all button - @Saschl (https://github.com/Saschl) (saschl)
[MISC] Reimplemented BAT, rudder trim and Clock in react, add elapsed time feature to clock - @lukecologne (https://github.com/lukecologne) (luke)
[ND] Added VOR/ADF needles on ARC display mode - @tracernz (https://github.com/tracernz) (Mike)
[ND] Removed label from smallest circle in arc mode - @tyler58546 (https://github.com/tyler58546) (tyler58546)
[ND] Waypoints on the ND now use the correct font - @tyler58546 (https://github.com/tyler58546) (tyler58546)
[OPTIONS] Changed unit option changes only effective after aircraft reload - @MisterChocker (https://github.com/MisterChocker) (Leon)
[OVHD] Implemented even more additional overhead button/switch functionality (MASK MAN ON, EMER ELEC PWR MAN ON, Cargo smoke DISCH, etc.) - @ErickSharp (https://github.com/ErickSharp) (Erick Torres)
[PFD] Added auto brake status to FMA - @MisterChocker (https://github.com/MisterChocker) (Leon)
[PFD] Fixed wrong Vfe and Vfen indication - @MisterChocker (https://github.com/MisterChocker) (Leon)
[RMP] Added custom RMP font - @tyler58546 (https://github.com/tyler58546) (tyler58546)
[RMP] Added integral illumination to RMP volume knobs - @ImenesFBW (https://github.com/ImenesFBW) (Imenes)
[RMP] Fixed ACP CALL buttons emissive behavior - @ImenesFBW (https://github.com/ImenesFBW) (Imenes)
[RMP] Separate radio management panels for each side and complete rewrite - @theomessin (https://github.com/theomessin) (Theodore Messinezis)
[SOUND] Added custom sounds to multiple buttons and Throttle Lever Reverse Locks - @ImenesFBW (https://github.com/ImenesFBW) (Imenes)
[SOUND] Added electrical system sounds - @hotshotp (https://github.com/hotshotp) (Boris)
[SOUND] Added new MCDU button sounds - @hotshotp (https://github.com/hotshotp) (Boris#9134)
[SOUND] Added new vent test and ext pwr relay random sounds - @hotshotp (https://github.com/hotshotp) (Boris#9134)
[SOUND] Fixed FCU knobs sounds - @ImenesFBW (https://github.com/ImenesFBW) (Imenes)
[SOUND] Improved cockpit and cabin ambience - @hotshotp (https://github.com/hotshotp) (Boris#9134)
[SOUND] Improved engine startup and fly by sound - @hotshotp (https://github.com/hotshotp) (Boris#9134)
[SOUND] Reworked engine spool up and startup sounds - @hotshotp (https://github.com/hotshotp) (Boris#9134)
[SOUND] Reworked interior and exterior apu sound - @hotshotp (https://github.com/hotshotp) (Boris#9134)
[SOUND] Reworked pack sounds - @hotshotp (https://github.com/hotshotp) (Boris#9134)
[SOUND] Reworked touchdown sounds - @hotshotp (https://github.com/hotshotp) (Boris#9134)
[SOUND] Added delay to seatbelt sign sound - @hotshotp (https://github.com/hotshotp) (Boris#9134)
[SWITCHES] Changed light switch sound - @Benjozork (https://github.com/Benjozork) (Benjamin Dupont)
[SWITCHES] Changed push button sound - @Benjozork (https://github.com/Benjozork) (Benjamin Dupont)
[SWITCHES] Made necessary push buttons momentary - @Benjozork (https://github.com/Benjozork) (Benjamin Dupont)
[Sound] Enchanced APU and gear extension/retraction sounds - @hotshotp (https://github.com/hotshotp) (Boris)
[Sound] Improved interior engine sounds - @hotshotp (https://github.com/hotshotp) (Boris)
[Sound] Reworked exterior engine sounds - @hotshotp (https://github.com/hotshotp) (Boris)
[TEXTURE] Added inHg/hPa above the QNH knob - @ImenesFBW (https://github.com/ImenesFBW) (Imenes)
[TEXTURE] Added throttle lever detent decal and removed extra S from compass - @ImenesFBW (https://github.com/ImenesFBW) (Imenes)
[TEXTURE] Fixed decal clipping issues on the overhead fuel panel - @ImenesFBW (https://github.com/ImenesFBW) (Imenes)
[TEXTURE] Improved cockpit decal fonts and emissives, and remade various labels in the cockpit - @FoxinTale (https://github.com/FoxinTale) (Aubrey)
[TEXTURE] Improved cockpit decal fonts and emissives, and remade various labels in the cockpit - @FoxinTale (https://github.com/FoxinTale) (Aubrey)
[TEXTURE] Improved overhead panel decals - @ImenesFBW (https://github.com/ImenesFBW) (Imenes)
[TEXTURE] Updated glare shield leather, flyPad holder, tray table, overhead and push-button textures - @MoreRightRudder (https://github.com/MoreRightRudder) (Mike)
[TEXTURE] Updated main landing gear textures - @Inexorable95 (https://github.com/Inexorable95) (Inexorable)
[TEXTURE] Upscaled the external airframe decals to go nicely with the upscaled livery - @FoxinTale (https://github.com/FoxinTale) (Aubrey)
[TEXTURE] Various UV/texture fixes - @tyler58546 (https://github.com/tyler58546) (tyler58546)
[TEXTURE] Various cockpit decal texture fixes and updates - @ImenesFBW (https://github.com/ImenesFBW) (Imenes)
[UTILS] Added Vfe and Vfen table - @MisterChocker (https://github.com/MisterChocker) (Leon)
[UTILS] Added speed conversions and fixed Mmo - @MisterChocker (https://github.com/MisterChocker) (Leon)
[XPDR] Reimplemented XPDR in react, correct the XPDR code entry behavior - @lukecologne (https://github.com/lukecologne) (luke)

Latest Issues

Wipers don't function correctly on FSX Liveries
Some missing icons on EFB map
Some missing glyphs in custom MCDU font
General autopilot/lateral navigation issues (will be fixed with upcoming custom AP)

Seahawk72s
May 6th, 2021, 04:02
This is a bugfix (stable) release of the FlyByWire Simulations A32NX.

https://github.com/flybywiresim/a32nx/releases/tag/v0.6.1

Changelog

[DISPLAYS] RMP backlight, ATC and RTPI font color and backlight - @marcman86 (marcman86#4907)
[EFB] Fix fuel tank capacity values - @donstim (donbikes#4084)
[MISC] Fixed EVAC button animation - @tyler58546 (tyler58546)
[ECAM] Improved alternating of igniters - @joseph-tobin (joseph#1001)
[EFB] Reduced bundle size for better performance
[TEXTURE] Upscaled the existing FBW livery to 8K - @FoxinTale (Aubrey)

Seahawk72s
July 13th, 2021, 06:39
FlyByWire has released FlyPad V2 in the development build.

https://github.com/flybywiresim/a32nx/releases/tag/vmaster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4Bc-PzTTLc
(https://github.com/flybywiresim/a32nx/releases/tag/vmaster)

Seahawk72s
July 14th, 2021, 05:06
More development information from NOTAMS.

https://flybywiresim.com/notams/development_notam-2021-07-13/

Latest Sound Implementation and Plans

We recently merged major improvements to our sounds module in the A32NX.
Available now:

New avionics fans audio for a more immersive power up and shutdown.
Added yellow and blue electric pumps sounds (audible in the cabin mostly)
Added sounds for wipers.
Added sound of the ground service bus (everytime you load in you will hear a clunk and a small whine).
Added custom FCU sound effects.
Enhanced engine spool up.
Reworked engine sounds from idle to TOGA (heard externally and internally).
Reworked engine startup completely (interior and exterior).
Reworked fuel pumps on the outside and inside.

Not only have we pushed noticeable changes that you can hear, but we’ve added in events that allow developers to implement the logic at a later time.
Events added without logic:

TCAS wwise events.
ROPS wwise events.

Hydraulic Implementation

We have completed major steps recently towards a more accurate hydraulics system in the A32NX. Some of these features include:

Brakes available when engines are off.
Hydraulics connected to electrical system.
Replaced default brakes with custom hydraulic brakes.
Custom autobrake to match conditions and dynamic deceleration targets of the real A320neo.
Tuning brake forces to match real plane performance figures.
Modelling the blue hydraulic/electric emergency generator.
Modelling the RAT accurately.
Creating a physical model of the PTU.
Connecting and modelling all actuators one by one.

Custom FMGC/LNAV/ND

The custom FMGC and navigation display are being developed in the autopilot-custom-fpm branch of the A32NX repository.

Initial custom FMGC and LNAV implementation.
Better handling of flight plan modifications, SIDs, STARs, DIRECT TO.
Custom navigation display (ND).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uV27k8FsNQ

Seahawk72s
July 27th, 2021, 03:16
A beginners guide for the A32NX.

https://docs.flybywiresim.com/beginner-guide/overview/

https://docs.flybywiresim.com/assets/FBW_A32NX_CHECKLIST.pdf

(https://docs.flybywiresim.com/assets/FBW_A32NX_CHECKLIST.pdf)

Seahawk72s
August 2nd, 2021, 13:41
July 31st.

Due to Sim Update 5 platform stability issues that are out of our control, we have withdrawn the A32NX from the MSFS marketplace until further notice.

We recommend downloading the latest development version from the FBW installer.

https://www.facebook.com/FlyByWireSimulations/

StormILM
August 2nd, 2021, 14:17
Sad news, I hope they can get things sorted out, this project was working so well and promising.

Seahawk72s
August 3rd, 2021, 17:29
This is the bug fix for SU5.

https://github.com/flybywiresim/a32nx/releases/tag/v0.6.2

This is a bugfix (stable) release of the FlyByWire Simulations A32NX for Sim Update 5 (MSFS v1.18.14).

Changelog

[FLIGHT MODEL] Force usage of modern flight model - @aguther (https://github.com/aguther) (Andreas Guther)
[TEXTURE] Corrected fire panel - @ImenesFBW (https://github.com/ImenesFBW) (Imenes)
[MODEL] Fixed artifacting of pedestal and push buttons - @tyler58546 (https://github.com/tyler58546) (tyler58546)
[LIGHTS] New potentiometer for lights, emissives and screens. - @bouveng (https://github.com/bouveng) (Johan Bouveng)
[MISC] Fixed flight plan entry and broken lights for SU5 @Saschl (https://github.com/Saschl) (saschl#9432), @Taz5150 (https://github.com/Taz5150) (TazX [Z+2]#405 (https://github.com/flybywiresim/a32nx/pull/405))
[TERR] Fixed terrain radar for SU5 - @2hwk (https://github.com/2hwk) (2Cas#1022)
[MISC] Change back to airliner hud in external view for SU5 - @donstim (https://github.com/donstim) (donbikes#4084)

StormILM
August 3rd, 2021, 20:22
I used the auto-updater to get the patch. On the first attempt to load up, it CTDed right as it tried to finish loading after hitting the FLY button. On the second attempt, it loaded and worked fine, no serious issues noted during the flight. I hope the project continues and they don't have serious issues with the changes initiated by Asobo.

Seahawk72s
August 12th, 2021, 18:02
This release fixes CTDs observed with the previous stable release v0.6.2.

https://github.com/flybywiresim/a32nx/releases/tag/v0.6.3

Changelog

[MODEL] Remove unused material to fix crash to desktop - @aguther (https://github.com/aguther) (Andreas Guther)
[MODEL] Rename default named GLTF materials - @tracernz (https://github.com/tracernz) (Mike)
[INFO] Thumbnail images and version - @kiwi2021 (https://github.com/kiwi2021) (Kiwi)

Seahawk72s
September 6th, 2021, 11:42
A detailed overview of systems for the A320neo by FlyByWire.

https://docs.flybywiresim.com/pilots-corner/a32nx-briefing/flight-deck/

(https://docs.flybywiresim.com/pilots-corner/a32nx-briefing/flight-deck/)
...an overview of most A320neo systems with a clickable flight deck for an interactive experience learning about the systems onboard

Seahawk72s
September 18th, 2021, 02:35
A MASSIVE upgrade for the FlyByWire A32NX. See embedded videos and screen shots.

FlyByWire Simulations Stable v0.7.0 is our largest release to date featuring entirely custom systems developed and tested meticulously with our pilot staff and QA team.

https://docs.flybywiresim.com/release-notes/v070/#custom-engine-model

(https://docs.flybywiresim.com/release-notes/v070/#custom-engine-model)

Changelog

This is a curated list of changes roughly grouped by ATA chapters (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATA_100).
★ represent new features and functions.
Other lines represent improvements, bug fixes or other changes.
Air Conditioning / Pressurization / Ventilation

★ First implementation of automatic pressurization system - @MJuhe (Miquel)

Auto Flight - Flight Management

★ Added ISA DEV to ECAM - @BlueberryKing (BlueberryKing#6641)
★ Added hydraulics page on SD - @RichardPilbery (tricky_dicky[Z+0]#3571)
★ Added clear scratchpad on CLR held down - @tracernz (Mike) and @MisterChocker (Leon)
★ ILS auto-tuning for departure and improved for approach - @tracernz (Mike)
★ Implement BRG/DIST function on PROG page - @tracernz (Mike)
★ MCDU accepts direct keyboard input (enabled by new option in A32NX Realism Settings). - @2hwk (2Cas#1022)
Add REFUELG message to upper ECAM when refuelling via fuel page on EFB - @sidnov (sidnov#8337)
Autoswitch ECAM pages use proper FWC phase logic - @2hwk (2Cas#1022)
Change flight control page to use hydraulic simulation vars - @lukecologne (luke)
Convert Cruise page to React - @RichardPilbery (tricky_dicky[Z+0]#3571)
ENG oil temperature amber while below takeoff minimum - @tracernz (Mike)
Fix REFUELG message being shown on ECAM even when refueling is complete - @BlueberryKing (BlueberryKing#6641)
Implement amber REV message while reverser doors are in transit. - @BlueberryKing (BlueberryKing#6641)
Improved alternating of igniters - @joseph-tobin (joseph#1001)
Refactor flight control page to use React - @RichardPilbery (tricky_dicky#3571)
Rewrite fuel page for React - @Benjozork (Benjamin Dupont) and @RichardPilbery (tricky_dicky[Z+0]#3571)
Corrected EMER CANC ECAM button emissive behavior - @ImenesFBW (Imenes)
Add hard sign to temp field on PERF APPR, remove FLS/FINAL APP, adjust alignment - @tracernz (Mike)
DEST EFOB and ALT DEST EFOB amber coloring fixed - @erso44 (Ersin Karakilic)
Disallow ATIS request when no airport is specified - @ExampleWasTaken (ExampleWasTaken#0886)
Do not show duplicate names page with 1 option, fix return key - @tracernz (Mike)
Fix max page number on duplicate waypoint selection - @tracernz (Mike)
Fixed entry of in.Hg baro settings ending in zero - @tracernz(Mike)
Fixed input and display issues on PERF/W&B and INIT pages - @felixharnstrom (Felix Härnström)
Fixed performance page refresh on flight phase transition - @MisterChocker (Leon)
Fixed sometimes bad error message on crz fl entry - @MisterChocker (Leon)
Fixed tropo entry validation - @MisterChocker (Leon)
Improve robustness of Lat/Lon & P-B/P-B input parsing - @tracernz (Mike)
Progress page only shows GPS Primary when it should - @Username23-23 (NONAmr2433 #8777)
Remove some settings from MCDU the are now in the FlyPad - @tracernz (Mike)
Removed invalid chars from- and updated AOC TELEX warning message - @ExampleWasTaken (ExampleWasTaken#0886)
Show max distance of 9999 NM on duplicate waypoint selection - @tracernz (Mike)

Auto Flight - Flight Guidance

★ New custom fly-by-wire system - @aguther (Andreas Guther)
★ New custom autopilot system - @aguther (Andreas Guther)
★ New custom autothrust system - @aguther (Andreas Guther)
★ Added triple click and FMA mode reversion logic - @aguther (Andreas Guther)
★ New high angle of attack and high speed protection - @lukecologne (luke), @aguther (Andreas Guther)
Improved managed speed and V2 validity - @aguther (Andreas Guther)
Automatically arm NAV on ground when flight plan becomes available - @aguther (Andreas Guther)
Fixed and improved mode transitions related to LAND modes - @aguther (Andreas Guther)
Improved OP CLB/DES, CLB/DES speed hold characteristics - @aguther (Andreas Guther)
Improved V/S and FPA speed protection mode - @aguther (Andreas Guther)
Improved disengage conditions for ROLL OUT and when excessive pitch or roll attitude - @aguther (Andreas Guther)
Fixed potential engagement of reverse thrust in flight - @aguther (Andreas Guther)
Adapted take-off A/THR engagement and added thrust lever not set warning - @aguther (Andreas Guther)
Fixed incorrect THR LK activation when A/THR disconnect buttons have been used - @aguther (Andreas Guther)
Fixed permanent A/THR disconnect (15s press) not being able to activate with 3D button on thrust levers - @aguther (Andreas Guther)
Support flight director off take-off procedure - @aguther (Andreas Guther)
Improved ROLL OUT and G/S laws - @aguther (Andreas Guther)
Adapt pitch attitude protection for configuration - @aguther (Andreas Guther)
Added visual aileron droop and anti-droop - @aguther (Andreas Guther)
Elevator trim wheels no longer move when stop is reached - @aguther (Andreas Guther)
Improved ground spoiler logic - @aguther (Andreas Guther)
Inhibit alpha floor and protection law for 10 s after flight start / plane reload - @aguther (Andreas Guther)
Realistic rudder pedals animation only following pilot input or trim - @aguther (Andreas Guther)
Realistic rudder trim deflection and reset rate - @aguther (Andreas Guther)
Added LVAR for selected speed and only fill active LVAR for VS or FPA mode
Added more custom events that can be triggered via SimConnect to control the FCU - @aguther (Andreas Guther)
Automatically connect flight directors when FCU is powered on - @aguther (Andreas Guther)
Fix FCU DISPLAY AC1 BUS power. - @bouveng (Johan Bouveng)
Init FCU with SPD 100 kn, HDG = 0° and ALT 100 ft - @aguther (Andreas Guther)
Added VS descent phase initiation - @MisterChocker (Leon)
Added reset of fmgc variables - @MisterChocker (Leon)

Communications

Enabled LED indicators when testing ANN lights - @ImenesFBW (Imenes)

Electrical

★ Add ground service electrical buses - @davidwalschots (David Walschots)
★ All external and internal lights are powered by the correct electrical bus. - @davidwalschots (David Walschots)
★ Button and indication lights are powered by the correct electrical bus - @davidwalschots (David Walschots)
★ EMER ELEC PWR overhead MAN ON push button triggers emergency generator start (RAT not yet simulated) - @davidwalschots (David Walschots)
★ Engines keep running when electrical systems are lost - @davidwalschots (David Walschots)
★ Equipment such as wipers and display units are powered by the correct electrical bus - @davidwalschots (David Walschots)
ENG FIRE push button deactivates IDG - @davidwalschots (David Walschots)
Improve electrical system implementation to allow for implementing advanced scenarios - @davidwalschots (David Walschots)
Pushing the GEN 1 LINE push button to OFF opens the GEN 1 contactor - @davidwalschots (David Walschots)
RAT & EMER GEN fault light illuminates when applicable - @davidwalschots (David Walschots)
The BCL commands the BAT contactor be closed when the BAT push button is moved from OFF to AUTO - @davidwalschots (David Walschots)
When turning the BAT pb to AUTO, the battery charge limiter has a 1 second startup delay - @davidwalschots (David Walschots)

Hydraulic

★ Brakes are now connected to hydraulic system - @crocket63 (crocket)
★ Connected hydraulics element to electrical buses. - @crocket6 (crocket)
★ New custom auto brakes replace default one - @crocket63 (crocket)
Added basic LGCIU implementation with per wheel weight on wheels sensors - @Crocket63 (crocket)
Blue electric pump override button changed to momentary latched - @Crocket63 (crocket)
First building block, more to come. Hydraulics do not impact the sim YET. - @crocket6 (crocket)
Fixed autobrake inputs response for rotating knob type controllers - @Crocket63 (crocket)
Fixed catering door movement wrongly starting the yellow elec pump - @crocket63 (crocket)
Switched hydraulics to new engine model simvars - @Crocket63 (crocket)
Updated fix for autobrake rotating knob type controllers - @Crocket63 (crocket)

Indicating/Recording Systems

★ Add pixelated screens - @bouveng (Johan Bouveng)
★ Chrono auto-brightness - @sidnov (Sid)
★ Add VOR/ADF needles to ILS arc display - @tracernz (Mike)
★ Add baro setting flash when passing TA/TL - @lukecologne (luke)
Fix Self-Test no longer triggers when spawning from an in-flight state i.e. cruise/landing/takeoff on runway - @2hwk (2Cas#1022)
Improved pixelated screens, only appears when camera is close to displays - @2hwk (2Cas#1022)
RMP backlight, ATC and RTPI font color and backlight - @marcman86 (marcman86#4907)
Fix pushing of MASTER WARN and MASTER CAUT not disabling aural warnings - @davidwalschots (David Walschots)
Improved logic for chronometer operations - @sidnov (Sid)
Fix Behaviour of TAS and Wind Info displayed inflight and on Take-Off - @ChruutvoLuzi (ChruutvoLuzi#8902)
ND Waypoint Icon Size, Icon Outlines, Airplane Icon Color and Outline - @marcman86 (marcman86#4907)
TCAS symbols correctly display in 10, 20, 40nm ARC/ROSE views + bug fixes - @2hwk (2Cas#1022)
CVR ground test auto-resets on first engine start - @tracernz (Mike)
Reimplemented and improved PFD in react - @lukecologne (lukecologne#1156)
Fix Cockpit Door Video Toggle - @sidnov (Sid)

Landing Gear

★ Autobrake can be armed via keybindings - @Saschl (saschl#9432)

Lights

★ Add OVHD ANN LT DIM functionality - @bouveng (Johan Bouveng)
Added workaround for missing lighting definitions in Asobo templates - @cloudynetwork (Peter Joseph)
Correct Korry button labels - @tracernz (Mike), @tyler58546 (tyler58546)
New potentiometer for lights, emissives and screens. - @bouveng (Johan Bouveng)

Navigation

★ ADR1, ADR3, or ADR2 can be pushed OFF to disconnect output of ADR information from that particular ADIRU - @davidwalschots (David Walschots)
★ IR1, IR3, or IR2 can be pushed OFF to disconnect output of IR information from that particular ADIRU - @davidwalschots (David Walschots)
★ Simple ATT mode implementation (does not yet include HDG entry) - @davidwalschots (David Walschots)
Add on delay for ON BAT light - @tracernz (Mike)
Fix ADIRUs not aligned starting on runway - @davidwalschots (David Walschots)
GPS PRIMARY LOST is only indicated when none of the IRs are aligned or ON - @davidwalschots (David Walschots)
SAT, TAT, and ISA indications depend on the selected ADR (1 or 3) - @davidwalschots (David Walschots)
Switching panel's ATT HDG and AIR DATA knobs functionality - @davidwalschots (David Walschots)
The longest instead of the shortest remaining alignment time is displayed on the upper ECAM - @davidwalschots (David Walschots)
Upper ECAM shows IR x IN ATT ALIGN when any ADIRU is in ATT mode alignment - @davidwalschots (David Walschots)
Wind, TAS, and GS indications depend on availability of IR and ADR data - @davidwalschots (David Walschots)
Display units only run their self-test when unpowered over 10 seconds - @davidwalschots (David Walschots)

Surveillance

★ Implement automatic brightness adjustment for standby instrument - @BlueberryKing (BlueberryKing#6641)
★ Standby instrument brightness buttons can now be held down rather than pressed to -/+ brightness - @2hwk (2Cas#1022)
Fix "retard" callout so it plays at less than 20 ft radio altitude with autopilot off - @donstim (donbikes#4084)

Information Systems

★ Add flypad themed simbrief maps to EFB/OFP - @bouveng (Johan Bouveng)
★ Added throttle calibration for autothrust system - @Saschl (saschl#9432)
Reworked airport handling on AOC Weather Request Page - @MisterChocker (Leon)
Add tabbed settings page to EFB - @ErickSharp (Erick [Z-6]#6484)
Disabled LINK MCDU button on dashboard page - @ExampleWasTaken (ExampleWasTaken#0886)
Fix fuel tank capacity values - @donstim (donbikes#4084)
Persist sound and EFB settings correctly - @tracernz (Mike)

Engines

★ Adapt engine IDLE N1 based on environmental conditions - @Taz5150 (TazX [Z+2]#0405), @aguther (Andreas Guther)
★ New engine model with custom EGT and fuel flow logic - @Taz5150 (TazX [Z+2]#0405)
★ Cold Engine start-up model (primary parameters) - @Taz5150 (TazX [Z+2]#0405)
Fixed fuel consumption model - @Taz5150 (TazX [Z+2]#0405)
Fixed fuel flow being 0 at Start-up - @Taz5150 (TazX [Z+2]#0405)
Fix "fuel used. Fuel used is reset to zero when an engine is restarted on the gound. - john P Maguire#9027

3D Model / Sound / Textures / Animations

★ Implement an early version of closed vs open cockpit door sounds - @hotshotp (boris#8008)
★ Added CVR test sound - @hotshotp (Boris)
★ Added blue and yellow electric hydraulic pump sounds - @hotshotp (Boris)
★ Add APU exhaust heat blur effect - @wpine215 (Iceman)
Added 3D brake gauge - @tyler58546 (tyler58546), @DarkOfNova (DarkOfNova)
Fixed EVAC button animation - @tyler58546 (tyler58546)
Change ECAM button lights to white - @tracernz (Mike)
Fix no-smoking/no-PED switch animation - @tracernz (Mike)
Reverse thrust animation no longer proportional to thrust lever position - @tracernz (Mike)
Un-mirror sharklet textures - @tracernz (Mike)
Correct EVAC button behaviours - @tracernz (Mike)
Fix invisible fault emissive decal on centre fuel pump 2 - @tracernz (Mike)
Add separate RTPI font file - @sidnov (Sid)
Replace all remaining Asobo sounds - @hotshotp (boris#8008)
Added custom FCU and GPWS, push-button sounds @ImenesFBW - (Imenes)
Added glareshield chrono button sound - @ImenesFBW (Imenes)
Further improved ambience and engine sounds - @hotshotp (Boris)
Improved engine startup sound and added wiper sounds - @hotshotp (Boris)
Improved engine startup, idle sounds, and cabin wind - @hotshotp (Boris)
Improved engine, ground roll, and ambience sounds - @hotshotp (Boris)
Added a white dot to the test button and corrected DISCH alignment on the fire panel - @ImenesFBW (Imenes)
Improved cockpit textures and screen reflections - @MoreRightRudder (Mike), @tyler58546 (tyler58546)
Upscaled the existing FBW livery to 8K - @FoxinTale (Aubrey)

Miscellaneous

★ Failures are supported - @davidwalschots (David Walschots)
★ Force usage of modern flight model - @aguther (Andreas Guther)
★ Added separated flaps position for 1 and 1+F - @donstim (donbikes#4084), @aguther (Andreas Guther)
★ Added Notification to user via popup + notification when settings change requires aircraft reload. - @2hwk (2Cas#1022)
Aircraft can only be fueled when on ground - @erso44 (Ersin Karakilic)
Added missing Fuel Pumps checkpoint - @sidnov (sidnov#8337)
Adds new parameters introduced by SU4 - @donstim (donbikes#4084)
Fix flap transition bounce - @donstim (donbikes#4084)
Increased gear drag, reduced flap drag - @donstim (donbikes#4084)
Custom spoiler logic and realistic impact on flight model - @donstim (donbikes#4084), @aguther (Andreas Guther)
Fixed excessive weather vaning stability - @donstim (donbikes#4084)
New flight model adapted to new engine model - @donstim (donbikes#4084)
Added JP, FI, SE, NO and NL language support for tooltips. - @kpotschi (MelodyConnor)
Added annunciator lights to interactive checklist - @oim1 (oim)
Change back to airliner hud in external view for SU5 - @donstim (donbikes#4084)
Seatbelt sign state can be toggled via external events - @Saschl (saschl#9432)
Sync settings across instruments - @tracernz (Mike)
Workaround for altitude issues of MSFS - @aguther (Andreas Guther)
Removed unused material to fix potential crash to desktop - @aguther (Andreas Guther)
Swap EFIS WPT and VOR D buttons - @tracernz (Mike)

Seahawk72s
September 18th, 2021, 02:37
A MASSIVE upgrade for the FlyByWire A32NX. See embedded videos and screen shots.

FlyByWire Simulations Stable v0.7.0 is our largest release to date featuring entirely custom systems developed and tested meticulously with our pilot staff and QA team.

(https://docs.flybywiresim.com/release-notes/v070/)

Changelog

This is a curated list of changes roughly grouped by ATA chapters (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATA_100).

★ Added clear scratchpad on CLR held down - @tracernz (Mike) and @MisterChocker (Leon)
★ MCDU accepts direct keyboard input (enabled by new option in A32NX Realism Settings). - @2hwk (2Cas#1022)
Add REFUELG message to upper ECAM when refuelling via fuel page on EFB - @sidnov (sidnov#8337)
Change flight control page to use hydraulic simulation vars - @lukecologne (luke)
Fix REFUELG message being shown on ECAM even when refueling is complete - @BlueberryKing (BlueberryKing#6641)
Implement amber REV message while reverser doors are in transit. - @BlueberryKing (BlueberryKing#6641)
Rewrite fuel page for React - @Benjozork (Benjamin Dupont) and @RichardPilbery (tricky_dicky[Z+0]#3571)
Add hard sign to temp field on PERF APPR, remove FLS/FINAL APP, adjust alignment - @tracernz (Mike)
Disallow ATIS request when no airport is specified - @ExampleWasTaken (ExampleWasTaken#0886)
Do not show duplicate names page with 1 option, fix return key - @tracernz (Mike)
Fixed input and display issues on PERF/W&B and INIT pages - @felixharnstrom (Felix Härnström)
Fixed performance page refresh on flight phase transition - @MisterChocker (Leon)
Progress page only shows GPS Primary when it should - @Username23-23 (NONAmr2433 #8777)
Removed invalid chars from- and updated AOC TELEX warning message - @ExampleWasTaken (ExampleWasTaken#0886)

★ New high angle of attack and high speed protection - @lukecologne (luke), @aguther (Andreas Guther)
Automatically arm NAV on ground when flight plan becomes available - @aguther (Andreas Guther)
Fixed and improved mode transitions related to LAND modes - @aguther (Andreas Guther)
Improved OP CLB/DES, CLB/DES speed hold characteristics - @aguther (Andreas Guther)
Improved disengage conditions for ROLL OUT and when excessive pitch or roll attitude - @aguther (Andreas Guther)
Fixed potential engagement of reverse thrust in flight - @aguther (Andreas Guther)
Adapted take-off A/THR engagement and added thrust lever not set warning - @aguther (Andreas Guther)
Fixed incorrect THR LK activation when A/THR disconnect buttons have been used - @aguther (Andreas Guther)
Fixed permanent A/THR disconnect (15s press) not being able to activate with 3D button on thrust levers - @aguther (Andreas Guther)
Elevator trim wheels no longer move when stop is reached - @aguther (Andreas Guther)
Inhibit alpha floor and protection law for 10 s after flight start / plane reload - @aguther (Andreas Guther)
Realistic rudder pedals animation only following pilot input or trim - @aguther (Andreas Guther)
Added more custom events that can be triggered via SimConnect to control the FCU - @aguther (Andreas Guther)
Automatically connect flight directors when FCU is powered on - @aguther (Andreas Guther)

Communications

Electrical

★ All external and internal lights are powered by the correct electrical bus. - @davidwalschots (David Walschots)
★ Button and indication lights are powered by the correct electrical bus - @davidwalschots (David Walschots)
★ EMER ELEC PWR overhead MAN ON push button triggers emergency generator start (RAT not yet simulated) - @davidwalschots (David Walschots)
★ Engines keep running when electrical systems are lost - @davidwalschots (David Walschots)
★ Equipment such as wipers and display units are powered by the correct electrical bus - @davidwalschots (David Walschots)
Improve electrical system implementation to allow for implementing advanced scenarios - @davidwalschots (David Walschots)
Pushing the GEN 1 LINE push button to OFF opens the GEN 1 contactor - @davidwalschots (David Walschots)
RAT & EMER GEN fault light illuminates when applicable - @davidwalschots (David Walschots)
The BCL commands the BAT contactor be closed when the BAT push button is moved from OFF to AUTO - @davidwalschots (David Walschots)
When turning the BAT pb to AUTO, the battery charge limiter has a 1 second startup delay - @davidwalschots (David Walschots)

Hydraulic

Added basic LGCIU implementation with per wheel weight on wheels sensors - @Crocket63 (crocket)
Blue electric pump override button changed to momentary latched - @Crocket63 (crocket)
First building block, more to come. Hydraulics do not impact the sim YET. - @crocket6 (crocket)
Fixed autobrake inputs response for rotating knob type controllers - @Crocket63 (crocket)
Fixed catering door movement wrongly starting the yellow elec pump - @crocket63 (crocket)

Fix Self-Test no longer triggers when spawning from an in-flight state i.e. cruise/landing/takeoff on runway - @2hwk (2Cas#1022)
Improved pixelated screens, only appears when camera is close to displays - @2hwk (2Cas#1022)
RMP backlight, ATC and RTPI font color and backlight - @marcman86 (marcman86#4907)
Fix pushing of MASTER WARN and MASTER CAUT not disabling aural warnings - @davidwalschots (David Walschots)
Fix Behaviour of TAS and Wind Info displayed inflight and on Take-Off - @ChruutvoLuzi (ChruutvoLuzi#8902)
ND Waypoint Icon Size, Icon Outlines, Airplane Icon Color and Outline - @marcman86 (marcman86#4907)
TCAS symbols correctly display in 10, 20, 40nm ARC/ROSE views + bug fixes - @2hwk (2Cas#1022)

Landing Gear

Lights

Added workaround for missing lighting definitions in Asobo templates - @cloudynetwork (Peter Joseph)

Navigation

★ ADR1, ADR3, or ADR2 can be pushed OFF to disconnect output of ADR information from that particular ADIRU - @davidwalschots (David Walschots)
★ IR1, IR3, or IR2 can be pushed OFF to disconnect output of IR information from that particular ADIRU - @davidwalschots (David Walschots)
★ Simple ATT mode implementation (does not yet include HDG entry) - @davidwalschots (David Walschots)
GPS PRIMARY LOST is only indicated when none of the IRs are aligned or ON - @davidwalschots (David Walschots)
SAT, TAT, and ISA indications depend on the selected ADR (1 or 3) - @davidwalschots (David Walschots)
Switching panel's ATT HDG and AIR DATA knobs functionality - @davidwalschots (David Walschots)
The longest instead of the shortest remaining alignment time is displayed on the upper ECAM - @davidwalschots (David Walschots)
Upper ECAM shows IR x IN ATT ALIGN when any ADIRU is in ATT mode alignment - @davidwalschots (David Walschots)
Wind, TAS, and GS indications depend on availability of IR and ADR data - @davidwalschots (David Walschots)
Display units only run their self-test when unpowered over 10 seconds - @davidwalschots (David Walschots)

Surveillance

★ Implement automatic brightness adjustment for standby instrument - @BlueberryKing (BlueberryKing#6641)
★ Standby instrument brightness buttons can now be held down rather than pressed to -/+ brightness - @2hwk (2Cas#1022)
Fix "retard" callout so it plays at less than 20 ft radio altitude with autopilot off - @donstim (donbikes#4084)

Information Systems

Disabled LINK MCDU button on dashboard page - @ExampleWasTaken (ExampleWasTaken#0886)

Engines

★ Adapt engine IDLE N1 based on environmental conditions - @Taz5150 (TazX [Z+2]#0405), @aguther (Andreas Guther)
★ New engine model with custom EGT and fuel flow logic - @Taz5150 (TazX [Z+2]#0405)
Fix "fuel used. Fuel used is reset to zero when an engine is restarted on the gound. - john P Maguire#9027

★ Implement an early version of closed vs open cockpit door sounds - @hotshotp (boris#8008)
Reverse thrust animation no longer proportional to thrust lever position - @tracernz (Mike)
Added a white dot to the test button and corrected DISCH alignment on the fire panel - @ImenesFBW (Imenes)
Improved cockpit textures and screen reflections - @MoreRightRudder (Mike), @tyler58546 (tyler58546)

Miscellaneous

★ Added separated flaps position for 1 and 1+F - @donstim (donbikes#4084), @aguther (Andreas Guther)
★ Added Notification to user via popup + notification when settings change requires aircraft reload. - @2hwk (2Cas#1022)
Custom spoiler logic and realistic impact on flight model - @donstim (donbikes#4084), @aguther (Andreas Guther)
Added JP, FI, SE, NO and NL language support for tooltips. - @kpotschi (MelodyConnor)
Removed unused material to fix potential crash to desktop - @aguther (Andreas Guther)

- - - Updated - - -

Changelog

Communications

Electrical

Hydraulic

Landing Gear

Lights

Navigation

Surveillance

Information Systems

Engines

Miscellaneous

Seahawk72s
September 18th, 2021, 02:39

https://docs.flybywiresim.com/release-notes/v070/

Changelog

Communications

Electrical

Hydraulic

Landing Gear

Lights

Navigation

Surveillance

Information Systems

Engines

Miscellaneous

StormILM
September 18th, 2021, 12:33
These guys have done such a great job with this project! It's my only jet tubeliner at the moment, dang nice to fly!

Seahawk72s
October 6th, 2021, 13:55
An extensive report and videos on FlybyWire development.

https://flybywiresim.com/notams/development_notam-2021-10/

(https://flybywiresim.com/notams/development_notam-2021-10/)

Development Process
Improved Autopilot Speed/Mach Mode
EFIS Filters and FIX INFO
TCAS
ARINC 429
New New Flight Plan Manager
State of Hydraulics
Exterior Lighting Overhaul
A380X Progress- A380X Progress

(https://flybywiresim.com/notams/development_notam-2021-10/)

Seahawk72s
October 28th, 2021, 14:50
Compatibility with Sim Update 6 among other improvements and fixes.

https://github.com/flybywiresim/a32nx/releases/tag/v0.7.1

(https://github.com/flybywiresim/a32nx/releases/tag/v0.7.1)Changelog

[FBW] Improved speed dependent roll law model - @IbrahimK42 (https://github.com/IbrahimK42) (IbrahimK42)
[SOUND] Pack sounds use new APU model variables - @tracernz (https://github.com/tracernz) (Mike)
[HYD] Placeholder simvar to trigger ptu high pitch sound - @crocket6 (crocket)
[ADIRS] Use heading as track at low ground speeds - @beheh (https://github.com/beheh) (Benedict Etzel)
[PFD] Fix mach number flickering between mach 0.45 and 0.5 - @beheh (https://github.com/beheh) (Benedict Etzel)
[AP] Improved flight director guidance
[FBW] Improved turn coodination in manual flight - @aguther (https://github.com/aguther) (Andreas Guther)
[FBW] Roll normal law is no longer using elasticity table - @IbrahimK42 (https://github.com/IbrahimK42) (IbrahimK42)
[AP] Improved LOC law and condition - @aguther (https://github.com/aguther) (Andreas Guther)
[AP] Improved LOC ALIGN law - @aguther (https://github.com/aguther) (Andreas Guther)
[AP] improved G/S law - @aguther (https://github.com/aguther) (Andreas Guther)
[AP] Allow V/S push and pull during ALT CPT - @aguther (https://github.com/aguther) (Andreas Guther)
[AP] Soft Altitude mode uses now FMGC flight phase to detect cruise situation
[MCDU] Fix GPS ground speed monitor to show ground speed in knots rather than meters/second - @donstim (https://github.com/donstim) (donbikes#4084)
[AP] Improved LOC* law - @aguther (https://github.com/aguther) (Andreas Guther)
[AP] Improved ROLL OUT law - @aguther (https://github.com/aguther) (Andreas Guther)
[ENGINE] Refactor FADEC and fuel consumption code (comments, variable nomenclature and overall clean-up) - @Taz5150 (https://github.com/Taz5150) (TazX [Z+2]#405 (https://github.com/flybywiresim/a32nx/pull/405))
[UTILS] Fix lbs to kgs units conversion to match MSFS - @donstim (https://github.com/donstim) (donbikes#4084)
[EFB] OFP supports all formats - @tracernz (https://github.com/tracernz) (Mike)
[MODEL] Landing lights retract fully and independently - @tracernz (https://github.com/tracernz) (Mike)
[AP] Improved SPD/MACH law model - @IbrahimK42 (https://github.com/IbrahimK42) (IbrahimK42)
[AP/FBW] Improved behavior in cruise when using high sim rate with roll performance - @aguther (https://github.com/aguther) (Andreas Guther) and @IbrahimK42 (https://github.com/IbrahimK42) (IbrahimK42)
[FMGC] Fixed issue with TO flight phase transition when no V2 is entered and airport is near sea level - @aguther (https://github.com/aguther) (Andreas Guther)
[MISC] Fix for incrementing ISIS pressure values - @RichardPilbery (https://github.com/RichardPilbery) (tricky_dicky#3571)
[MCDU] Fix GPS ground speed on IRS status page to show ground speed in knots rather than meters/second - @donstim (https://github.com/donstim) (donbikes#4084)
[MCDU] Fixed length limitation for system messages - @derl30n (https://github.com/derl30n) (Leon)
[FMGC] Use correct variable to determine lateral AP mode for APPROACH phase switch - @aguther (https://github.com/aguther) (Andreas Guther)
[ENGINE] Correctly adapt fuel burn with sim rate - @aguther (https://github.com/aguther) (Andreas Guther)
[MCDU] Fixed transition alt init and display - @derl30n (https://github.com/derl30n) (Leon)
[AP] Fixed V/S, FPA or ALT* speed protection to engage too early on high altitudes - @aguther (https://github.com/aguther) (Andreas Guther)
[ECAM] Fixed misaligned items on ecam memos - @tyler58546 (https://github.com/tyler58546) (tyler58546)
[FBW] Fixed instability of roll law due to turbulence or low performance - @IbrahimK42 (https://github.com/IbrahimK42) (IbrahimK42) and @aguther (https://github.com/aguther) (Andreas Guther)

(https://github.com/flybywiresim/a32nx/releases/tag/v0.7.1)

Seahawk72s
November 23rd, 2021, 19:40
An upgrade compatibility with Sim Update 7 along with a fix for printer CTDs. This is the last stable release before the merging of our custom FMS version 1 (cFMS v1). Please use this version if you wish to stay on the default FMS. We however strongly recommend using Development and the new FMS.

https://github.com/flybywiresim/a32nx/releases/tag/v0.7.3