PDA

View Full Version : Returning all settings back to default

ColoKent
August 25th, 2020, 09:39
I've dorked with the settings so much as I've worked at learning more about the program, that I would like to now go back and take a more methodical approach. To do that, I'd like to return everything to it's "just out of the box" settings. Is there a "Master Reset to Default" option anywhere?

I did a search on here before I posted, but didn't see that anyone else had brought that up...

Kent

paiken
August 25th, 2020, 11:50
Each tab has it's own reset to default button on the bottom. A bit of a pain to reset every single page in the options menu but I have not seen another way to do it.

ColoKent
August 25th, 2020, 14:43
That helped....thank you.

Kent

jmig
August 25th, 2020, 15:04
I did the same thing Kent. I tried to get it to run faster and screwed the pooch. I went back to default and using the Dev frame counter I am averaging 40-50 FPM on HIGH settings. That is plenty enough for me. Personally, I can't see enough of a difference between High and Ultra to worry about it.

ColoKent
August 26th, 2020, 15:33
John....first, I hoping you are not in the path of Laura.

I found that it seemed to run better for me as well after I went back to default then made a few selected changes.

Kent

jmig
August 26th, 2020, 15:48
John....first, I hoping you are not in the path of Laura..

Kent

Kent, We are on the eastern edge of the predicted hurricane winds. We are 25 miles or so inland and 42' feet above sea level. We will be fine. I expect about 40-50 kt gusts and 3-5 inches of rain. Since our utilities are all underground, unless one of the feeder lines coming into the subdivision goes down, I doubt we will even lose power.

We have been in these storms many a time. This on should hit eighty miles to the west of us. I don't expect trouble.

Thanks for your concern.