PDA

View Full Version : Iris Flight Sim Products

jmig
August 25th, 2020, 08:43
Those of you who play around with aircraft modeling/developing, or want to try converting FSX/P3D aircraft to MSFS. I saw this on David Brice's Iris Facebook page.IRIS Flight Simulation Software (https://www.facebook.com/irissimulations/?__cft__[0]=AZVXnRzB94e7wn_HuwSN1VByJQF1T08uuuaPA7WHMw0av2Ja1 kxmLA8lgBM0DZC1T6FVRTJHgDB-Ab9TGb6fSa232t5oIujKZpokqg-ormqT5MI99oBhmU1M5bsG2nKfhAaielZLf6sGDCi2VfiAjT6B8 MtSwLfHaTY8MvHoT6BdmA&__tn__=-UC%2CP-R)

AugfStusutiSg n2di3f Snaaipt ouon2s:3goord2ea AgMed

·

Want to convert IRIS content from FSX/P3D to MSFS?

We wholeheartedly encourage flightsim modding, and Microsoft Flight Simulator brings a wide variety of new cool content to content production, from new modelling formats, flight models, PBR textures, gauges and audio content.

Here at IRIS, we're picking a select few legacy products to improve and publish on this fantastic new platform. We do ask that you provide us the opportunity to excel with this new platform prior to attempting to modding our content from FSX/P3D to MSFS, so that none of your time is wasted. We'll happily let you know what we're working on or not.

If you DO want to try your hand at porting our FSX/P3D content to MSFS by modding our content privately, providing you don't give the files to anyone, we encourage the sharing of pictures, videos etc. and let us know what you're working on, we'd LOVE to see it! (We may even be able to offer a helping hand in certain circumstances!)

We're still working on our EULA in regards to this new simulation platform, so please bear with us.

warchild
August 25th, 2020, 09:21
It's been a long haul for David and hes been through a lot. Perhaps he has changed. For those interested, it may be worth looking into..

jmig
August 25th, 2020, 15:08
I hope he gets his PC-21 to MSFS. That is my favorite aircraft in P3D. I even did my very own paint job.