PDA

View Full Version : Been A While...

BananaBob
August 22nd, 2020, 17:14
Hope everyone is doing well, this new sim has awoken me from my slumber. :very_drunk: Does anyone know if William Ortis is still around?

Cheers,
Bob

wombat666
August 22nd, 2020, 18:42
Been a 'while'?
Been a bloody age Bob!
I think 'Lionheart' is working on X Plane projects, I think......can't be entirely sure.
Good to see you're still around.
:encouragement:

BananaBob
August 22nd, 2020, 19:02
Been a 'while'?
Been a bloody age Bob!
I think 'Lionheart' is working on X Plane projects, I think......can't be entirely sure.
Good to see you're still around.
:encouragement:

Cool to see you still around too mate! I'd like to get back into painting but don't know if I remember everything or how it's even done in this new simulator, LOL.

Navy Chief
August 23rd, 2020, 04:02
Bob! Welcome back! Oh, I do hope that you get back into painting. You created some great ones. But either way, it's so good to see you on the forum again, my friend 😄 NC :encouragement:

Tom Clayton
August 23rd, 2020, 08:42
I'm like you - coming out of retirement! As for Bill, I'm in touch with him on Facebook just about every day. He's been developing for P3D, but he also just bought the new MS sim and says he loves it. I'm hoping to see some of his stuff offered in the marketplace in the future, but I don't want to pressure him.

BananaBob
August 23rd, 2020, 11:03
Bob! Welcome back! Oh, I do hope that you get back into painting. You created some great ones. But either way, it's so good to see you on the forum again, my friend  NC :encouragement: Thanks Chief! I hope it's kinda like riding bike, LOL.

BananaBob
August 23rd, 2020, 11:07
I'm like you - coming out of retirement! As for Bill, I'm in touch with him on Facebook just about every day. He's been developing for P3D, but he also just bought the new MS sim and says he loves it. I'm hoping to see some of his stuff offered in the marketplace in the future, but I don't want to pressure him. Ah, cool! Yeah, I'm still fiddling with everything in this sim trying to figure it all out. I hope to see Lionheart get into this one too. Cheers.

paiken
August 23rd, 2020, 12:09
Next thing you know Panther will show up. Good to see you and Tom back at the old Outhouse!

BananaBob
August 23rd, 2020, 12:54
Next thing you know Panther will show up. Good to see you and Tom back at the old Outhouse! I definitely remember Panther. Thanks, bro!

gray eagle
August 23rd, 2020, 13:27
Hope everyone is doing well, this new sim has awoken me from my slumber. :very_drunk: Does anyone know if William Ortis is still around?

Cheers,
Bob

Welcome back. I remember all the neat propeller textures you made back in the day. :encouragement:

BananaBob
August 23rd, 2020, 13:51
Welcome back. I remember all the neat propeller textures you made back in the day. :encouragement:

Yep, LOL, looks like MSFS2020 is doing pretty good there, thanks!:wavey:

aeronca1
August 24th, 2020, 04:19
Next thing you know Panther will show up

Panther still posts often in the Racer's Paddock forum.

BananaBob
August 24th, 2020, 05:32
Panther still posts often in the Racer's Paddock forum.

Thanks!:encouragement: