PDA

View Full Version : Okay, I guess i am going to have to sue MS

jmig
August 22nd, 2020, 12:49
I decided to fly the Key West Causeway From Key West to Florida mainland. I was in the Robin, so the cruising was slow, and I got bored. I was over a longggg straight section of the causeway and I decided to land on it. Well, as my trucker son would say, "The Stupid Cars" got in my way. I landed on one and bounced off into the water. It was cool looking under the water, except...with this new sim you can't open the canopy/door and swim to the surface. So, I drowned.

I guess my wife will have to sue MS. :jump::jump::jump:

jmbiii
August 22nd, 2020, 20:14
Man, never attempt to land on the "Seven Mile Bridge". Always try to stretch your glide to Marathon.:applause: There's a couple of good bars near the airport.:very_drunk:

jmig
August 23rd, 2020, 05:31
Man, never attempt to land on the "Seven Mile Bridge". Always try to stretch your glide to Marathon.:applause: There's a couple of good bars near the airport.:very_drunk:

Now you tell me, after I am dead. :very_drunk:

CG_1976
August 23rd, 2020, 15:31
Well there's always Porky's at Bayside in Marathon lol. You'll find the Key West CGAS there often.

Spad54
August 24th, 2020, 04:50
I decided to fly the Key West Causeway From Key West to Florida mainland. I was in the Robin, so the cruising was slow, and I got bored. I was over a longggg straight section of the causeway and I decided to land on it. Well, as my trucker son would say, "The Stupid Cars" got in my way. I landed on one and bounced off into the water. It was cool looking under the water, except...with this new sim you can't open the canopy/door and swim to the surface. So, I drowned.

I guess my wife will have to sue MS. :jump::jump::jump:

Curtiss Robin? Is it a plane included in the new sim or an add on?

jmig
August 24th, 2020, 05:18

It is a default airplane. At least with the deluxe purchase. I don't have any 3rd party aircraft. I am waiting on GAS :encouragement:

SkippyBing
August 24th, 2020, 06:17

Not the Curtiss Robin, Robin are a French light aircraft manufacturer (https://www.robin-aircraft.com/en/).

Spad54
August 24th, 2020, 07:51
It is a default airplane. At least with the deluxe purchase. I don't have any 3rd party aircraft. I am waiting on GAS :encouragement:

Not sure we'll be building for it.

warchild
August 24th, 2020, 11:04
We need the bloody SDK and some conversion tools to get a kickstart on all these planes..

FlyingsCool
August 24th, 2020, 12:08
We need the bloody SDK and some conversion tools to get a kickstart on all these planes..

They reiterated again last week it's all coming. They're working as hard as they can on it. It'll take time. We're all just beta testers. And I'm fine with that.

SkippyBing
August 24th, 2020, 13:31

There's enough of an SDK to start converting stuff if you have the source files. You download it through the Dev Mode in game.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/attachment.php?attachmentid=78479&stc=1

Native Sea Fury.

warchild
August 25th, 2020, 03:12
Wonderful. Thanks Skippy.