PDA

View Full Version : "Exit"

Tom Clayton
August 21st, 2020, 06:56
In P3D, I understand you can have your "avatar" take a ground vehicle to your plane, exit that, then get into the plane and fly. I don't need that, but one of the more satisfying aspects of FS9 was sitting in the VC while I opened the canopy or door at the end of a long flight. I miss that in this new sim. If this sounds strange, well, just consider the source! :dizzy:

jmig
August 21st, 2020, 07:07
In P3D, I understand you can have your "avatar" take a ground vehicle to your plane, exit that, then get into the plane and fly. I don't need that, but one of the more satisfying aspects of FS9 was sitting in the VC while I opened the canopy or door at the end of a long flight. I miss that in this new sim. If this sounds strange, well, just consider the source! :dizzy:

I agree! Not on the source, :very_drunk: but the not having an exit. Part of a C&D start was lowering the canopy.

mike_cyul
August 21st, 2020, 07:39
While "EXIT OPEN" has been "deprecated" in the MSFS variables, "CANOPY OPEN" is still there, and so perhaps it can still be used in non-default aircraft models.

Tom Clayton
August 21st, 2020, 08:10
I'll have to look for that!