PDA

View Full Version : What about a Manual?

UnknownGuest12
August 20th, 2020, 10:29
Not to mention how confusing was to install...This is indeed a beautifull piece of work but not an easy one to learn. Would love to learn about views, cameras and smart cameras (how I miss the simplicity of P3D view modes), auto pilots, how to choose regions to cache and how to save it in another folder, etc etc, etc. Lots of internet data although I have no limit (hope they wonīt complaint)
How to take a screenshot? ..PrintScreen? Own a "Microsoft Sculpt Confort " keyboard and to do that must change mode using a slide for the blue reference mark and then press Windows key and PrtScn simultaneously. How I miss that old V...
Downloaded and print keyboard reference chart, unable to find how to make a shot...should I buy a new one? nope...
Most off all those view modes are making me crazy...is there a way of changing that?
Scenery and flying is great and my Asus 1080 manages everything in Ultra, easily. Donīt know about FPS, cannot find how...lots of internet data
By the way, Lisbon scenery is missing all the important landmarks and we have queita a few old monuments, place is there with a flat impression, bridge across Tejo rivermouth (similar to Golden Gate), is completely wrong and a religious statue twin of Christ Redentor in Rio de Janeiro facing the city, is a tall apartment building. I know that in P3Dv5 is backwards but this is a much bigger sin ...:engel016:
Regards and Stay Safe