PDA

View Full Version : A Question

noddy
August 19th, 2020, 11:37
I purchased the Premium Deluxe version and I seem to only have the basic installed, so only 20 aircraft not the 30?

What did I do wrong?

Bomber_12th
August 19th, 2020, 12:24
Hi Noddy,

I'm not exactly sure, as everything from the Premium Deluxe installed for me from the start (I installed the sim from the Xbox app, making sure to install the Premium Deluxe version and not the Gamepass version which is only the Standard version - there seems to have been some differences in results depending on using that, the MS Store app or Steam).

I have seen some folks comment that the Premium Deluxe planes/scenery weren't installed for them either, but they found them in the Content Manager and downloaded them from there (the Content Manager is found within your Profile, accessed from the Main Menu screen).

Another individual who purchased the Premium Deluxe version but installed only the Standard version said that he was able to go into the Marketplace, where it said he already owned the extra planes and airports, and was able to download and install them that way.

FlyingsCool
August 19th, 2020, 12:27
I purchased the Premium Deluxe version and I seem to only have the basic installed, so only 20 aircraft not the 30?

What did I do wrong?

There is a known issue, MS has been tweeting that their staff is investigating the problem. I'd search Google, you'll find some suggestions. But it's a known issue.

odourboy
August 19th, 2020, 12:58
When I installed, only the basic sim was installed. After I started the sim, it added in the premium add-ons when it scanned for updates. That was yesterday. Who knows what todsy has brought!

Tom Clayton
August 19th, 2020, 14:50
I bought the mid-grade, and it looks like that's what was installed. I have the steam-gauge C172, which was my purpose for the upgrade.

noddy
August 20th, 2020, 01:28
Well i am banging my head on a brick wall, it just does not want to download the Premium Deluxe content.

Hopefully it will sort it's self out at some point

:dizzy:

rvn817j
August 20th, 2020, 04:35
I had to essentially do 2 downloads / installs. The first was "basic" at ~50 GB (GiB) and then I went through the next 3 selections...Digital, whatever the mid-level was, and premium. The only one that had anything to download was "Digital". So I downloaded that....95 GiB! The download was slower and it took about 2 - 3 hours. It appears everything in premium is now installed. Hope this helps.

FlyingsCool
August 20th, 2020, 06:32
Well i am banging my head on a brick wall, it just does not want to download the Premium Deluxe content.

Hopefully it will sort it's self out at some point

:dizzy:

Did you search the web? This is a known issue for many users. It Will get sorted. I have seen some tips posted on how to get by it, but they don't work for everyone.

noddy
August 20th, 2020, 06:52
Yep searched and tried.

Even uninstalled and tried again, still no luck.

noddy
August 20th, 2020, 07:43
It s showing I have 91.36 GB of data downloaded. So I am guessing that is all the Premium Deluxe info and the basic sim?

SkippyBing
August 20th, 2020, 10:55
It s showing I have 91.36 GB of data downloaded. So I am guessing that is all the Premium Deluxe info and the basic sim?

That's what I had, in the Market Place in game it says I've got all the upgrades and I've definitely got the 747-8.

noddy
August 21st, 2020, 13:46
Well still no Deluxe content. I give in.