PDA

View Full Version : Warning Statement

jim
August 19th, 2020, 07:23
Whenever I start Flight Sim. I get a warning; "Your computer does not meet minimum requirements. As a result you may experience errors during the game. Before I installed Flight Sim. I had my computer gone over & updated to the "recommended" requirements to run Flight Sim. It seems to run OK, but I can't get the aircraft off the ground & none of the controls work. If there were manuals with the software it would be a lot easier to figure out whats wrong. Anyone out there got any ideas.

fsafranek
August 19th, 2020, 07:50
Whenever I start Flight Sim. I get a warning; "Your computer does not meet minimum requirements. As a result you may experience errors during the game. Before I installed Flight Sim. I had my computer gone over & updated to the "recommended" requirements to run Flight Sim. It seems to run OK, but I can't get the aircraft off the ground & none of the controls work. If there were manuals with the software it would be a lot easier to figure out whats wrong. Anyone out there got any ideas.
I got the same message but was able to fly well enough.

You might download this sheet and see if it helps getting this working for you.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php/120705-Keyboard-reference-sheet?p=1232985&viewfull=1#post1232985

:ernaehrung004:

jim
August 19th, 2020, 08:38
Beginning to think it's a bug. Thanks for the "keyboard sheet". It'll be a big help. Damn thing seems to take forever it load to where you can do something with it.

Ferry_vO
August 19th, 2020, 10:38
Might just be an outdated driver or windows version.