PDA

View Full Version : Keyboard reference sheet

MrZippy
August 19th, 2020, 06:47
Don't know if this has been posted here or not. Download it while the dropbox link is valid!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ewgezv7zkkdp6ag/keyboard_util_large.pdf?dl=0

fsafranek
August 19th, 2020, 07:48
Thank you. Have only made one flight around hometown airport and had a heck of a time getting the parking brake set to off. This will help.
:ernaehrung004:

Navy Chief
August 19th, 2020, 08:04
Thank you! This will be a huge help! NC

Priller
August 19th, 2020, 08:48
They should've offered the possibility for their legacy sim users to use the same mapping of commands as in FSX IMHO.

But who am I?

Priller

Sundog
August 19th, 2020, 09:17
Thanks for the reference. Like Frank, I had trouble getting the parking brake off. I had to remap the keys for it, since what they had didn't work for me. I also agree with Priller, that it would have been nice if they had had a legacy option to choose from the KB set up.

Of course, it would have been nice if they had a "computing symbol" as well, especially during the install when the screen goes black. Is it stuck? Did it crash? Just saying. We'll make them make it a better product in time. ;)

DennyA
August 19th, 2020, 09:23
They should've offered the possibility for their legacy sim users to use the same mapping of commands as in FSX IMHO.
The possibility is there! It just needs someone who has the time and patience to enter the old mapping. :) You can save the key mapping file under a custom name and share it. Agreed it would be nice if it had been there as an option out of the box, but I'd expect someone will create it soon and upload it around.

centuryseries
August 19th, 2020, 12:38
Thanks for the reference. Like Frank, I had trouble getting the parking brake off. I had to remap the keys for it, since what they had didn't work for me. I also agree with Priller, that it would have been nice if they had had a legacy option to choose from the KB set up.

Of course, it would have been nice if they had a "computing symbol" as well, especially during the install when the screen goes black. Is it stuck? Did it crash? Just saying. We'll make them make it a better product in time. ;)

I also had trouble with the parking brake until I realised that it was assigned to joystick button 6 not number 6 on the keyboard lol

Tom Clayton
August 19th, 2020, 14:55
Downloaded and printed! :ernaehrung004:

manfredc3
August 20th, 2020, 07:27
Thank you so much for pointing us to that pdf. Have been looking for something like that.