PDA

View Full Version : DoughBree Aero Vodochody L-39C Albatross

VaporZ
October 10th, 2008, 03:02
Good Day.

I am just reopening a tread following the lost of the first one do discuss the future arrival of DoughBree's "Kyrypust" Aero Vodochody L-39C Albatross.

Take a look at the Lithuanian Air Force example here :

http://speed99.webhosting.klfree.net/class/witex/l39/thumb.htm

The Two Bars Cross National marking is called "Vyties Kryzius" or
"Vitaut Cross" and have been created by an ancient Polish-Lithuanian Catholic Knight Order around 1236 ( !!! ) yes... 1236.

These Markings have also been worned by military airplanes of Lithuania betwwen 1920 and 1940.

Thanks in advance to Kyrypust to update us with its Digital Works !

:applause:

VaporZ
:ernae:

kyrypust
October 18th, 2008, 08:50
My first post:) again.
I've had so little time lately... Still there is something I've done:ernae: The exterior cockpit finally lives and I've made a new paint in memory of the Wild Child albatros and its crew ( crash site here:( (http://joeidoni.smugmug.com/gallery/4854600_NyxyH/5) ). Right now I am working only with Fs2004, FsX will get it's turn later.

Railrunner130
October 18th, 2008, 09:06
Nice paint scheme and airplane! I look forward to flying it!

skyhawka4m
October 18th, 2008, 10:00
An awesome job sir! Will you be putting out a paint kit? Is there any stretching of the skin involved in the painting?

kyrypust
October 18th, 2008, 11:36
Thanks.
Positive:d, the paintkit is almost done. So far the mapping is plane projection, almost no UVW unwrap. Pros: you don't stretch anything when painting
Cons: fuselage has top/bottom maps along with standard left/right
It took me a little over 5 hours to make each one of the last two repaints.

skyhawka4m
October 18th, 2008, 17:02
Well honestly I'd rather it take a little longer to paint than have those ugly stretch marks......

hews500d
October 18th, 2008, 17:44
Well honestly I'd rather it take a little longer to paint than have those ugly stretch marks......

I could have went all month without seeing that ! :d

Darrell

PilatusTurbo
October 18th, 2008, 21:04
I'm all in favor of the womens, but is there going to be an option to remove the chick?? I don't like that, I simply prefer to military dressed pilots. :ernae:

kyrypust
October 19th, 2008, 00:31
I'm all in favor of the womens, but is there going to be an option to remove the chick?? I don't like that, I simply prefer to military dressed pilots. :ernae:
Who said there is gonna be a chick in the back seat, that's my own personal copy, you will get two ugly pilots:d:d:d. No seriously, there will be two military pilots with oxygen masks and so on, but obviously this one was a private aircraft, with every right to carry civilians. You'll be allright as long as you stick with military paints.:icon_lol:

4skyhawka4m: is that an insult of my creation or what???:isadizzy::icon31: :kilroy:
The only stretchin I am aware of could happen really close to the leading edges and top and bottom of the fuel tanks. The checkered pattern on Wild Child's tanks is probably as tough as it can get but still looks ok to me. If you're thinking oposite I'll see what can be done.

skyhawka4m
October 19th, 2008, 04:04
No insult intended..... I was simply saying how happy I am that you are making the paint kit the way you did. All too many times models are done and the skins are stretched and make for very hard to paint.

I can not wait for this jet to be released.!

For me, I'd like to have the opetion to use the model with the feamle seated in the back....maybe a bit larger on the tata's but ya.......bring her on for the private jets.

kyrypust
October 19th, 2008, 04:56
Right, I thought you were comparing the paintjob with that picture:costumes: but anyway I don't mind criticism- generaly:d.
No two albatroses are alike, they have different antennas, different cockpits, lights and so on. That will mean at least two exterior models, with different crew. And if someone wanted to have private paint on military model, minor change in cfg is all it takes.
Now back to schoolwork, working on an axial high pressure cast valve with nonrotary spindle in Inventor. Wonder if I ever get away from 3D.
Cheers,
Vitek

hinch
October 20th, 2008, 03:30
This plane looks like a sports shoe - I like it. I enjoyed the original one, I'm looking forward to this =D

capceo
November 15th, 2008, 12:32
Any updates on the status of the project? The projected release date is nearing, and I cant wait to get my hands on the Beta!

Felixthreeone
November 15th, 2008, 14:17
:jump: Very excited! :ernae: Looks fantastic

GT182
November 15th, 2008, 14:32
Kyrypust, that is one sweet looking bird. :applause: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v64/GT182/Thumbup.gif I can't wait.

Reminds me of this one....... :d
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v64/GT182/Joe%20Gano%20Migs/100N08-7-613-17.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v64/GT182/Joe%20Gano%20Migs/116N08-7-613-37.jpg

kyrypust
November 16th, 2008, 02:21
I'm not so sure about finishing it in time. Right now I'm almost done with the exterior, where 'almost' means making another pilot, longer version of wing tanks, couple of antena combos. There are 4 paints already:ernae: I am leaving that for now, and going to start on virtual cockpit.
I might even update the website today, as I haven't gotten to that lately.

Cheers,
Vitek

TomSteber
November 16th, 2008, 05:38
Really looking forward to this one. Thanks for your hard work. It's appreciated!

kyrypust
November 16th, 2008, 06:12
It's worth the hard work i put into it :)
Here is my avatar in full resolution: link (http://speed99.webhosting.klfree.net/class/witex/Wallpapers/albik.jpg)

TomSteber
November 16th, 2008, 08:30
BTW: I'm for the babe in the back.

VaporZ
November 23rd, 2008, 00:50
A second page gallery is now open with screens of a L-39C presented with the colors of Slovak Air Force national team "Biele Albatrozy".

Unfortunatly this national demo team is now disbanded for economic reasons !!!

http://speed99.webhosting.klfree.net/class/witex/l39_2/thumb.htm
:wiggle:
VaproZ

skyhawka4m
November 23rd, 2008, 06:22
outstanding!

VaporZ
November 24th, 2008, 09:19
I think this L-39C will be the "2009 Freware of the Year"
:mixedsmi:
VaporZ

Cirrus N210MS
November 24th, 2008, 11:26
cant wait to paint that plane some sweet skins hey if you need my help let me know i can paint some skins for the file ! :ernae:

Drake
November 25th, 2008, 09:56
Looks amazing! Can't wait to take her up. Keep up the awsome work! :ernae:

capceo
December 6th, 2008, 13:05
Any updates?

PeteHam
December 6th, 2008, 19:02

Yeah :jump: ... she can ride with me anytime :icon_lol:

Can't wait for this to be released :applause:

Pete.

jordonj
December 6th, 2008, 19:43
Woo! Looking forward to this one!

capceo
December 11th, 2008, 17:54
I hope all is well with our designer! He seems to have been absent around the forums here for a while now.

Joe

Lionheart
December 11th, 2008, 18:46

Im for that girl in the back also.

Man, that is a sweet looking model. Excellent texturing and mesh work on it, especially the canopy. Well done!!

Bill

Prom0
December 12th, 2008, 02:05
I think he is having exams at the moment.

kyrypust
December 22nd, 2008, 04:13
I think he is having exams at the moment.
Not finals yet but sure I've had some exams, and tons of work:isadizzy:.

I wish everyone here a perfect christmas, and of course a superb new year!!!
:friday::ernae:
http://www.youtube.com/v/5f-3IyXH79M&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&ap=%2526fmt%3D18

skyhawka4m
December 22nd, 2008, 04:18
bummer was hoping to find an L-39C for x-mas.....:crybaby:

VaporZ
December 22nd, 2008, 04:54
Well !

Superb Movie !

As I said before, this Gem will be the "Freeware Of The Year"
for 2009 !!!!
VaporZ

kyrypust
December 22nd, 2008, 07:54
bummer was hoping to find an L-39C for x-mas.....:crybaby:
Releasing it for this christmas would involve a lot of DIY on the user side, because it's got only a tenth of a VC and no gauges.
Anyway, guess what one of my new year's resolutions is going to be...

Well !

Superb Movie !

As I said before, this Gem will be the "Freeware Of The Year"
for 2009 !!!!
VaporZ

Thanks, although there will be many better candidates for freeware of the year, I'm sure. ;)

VaporZ
January 15th, 2009, 00:56
Here is the L-39 tread back to the news
Creator is Vit Storch ( Kyrypust ) and its web site is :

http://speed99.webhosting.klfree.net/class/witex/en.html

Take a look at the video !
VaporZ

planejunky
January 15th, 2009, 09:51
Here is the L-39 tread back to the news
Creator is Vit Storch ( Kyrypust ) and its web site is :

Take a look at the video !
VaporZ

Sorry mate I'm not seeing anything from that link, only a Ask.com page.

Astoroth
January 15th, 2009, 11:09
Hmmm, works for me.

Drake
January 15th, 2009, 13:53
It's looking fantastic!

planejunky
January 15th, 2009, 15:59
Hmmm, works for me.

How very odd.

I clicked the link and just keep getting this. :banghead:

http://www.ask.com/web?o=1666&l=dis&gct=dns&gc=1&q=speed99.webhosting.klfree.net...&qsrc=2870

Astoroth
January 15th, 2009, 23:35
Odd indeed!

Try this:
http://speed99.webhosting.klfree.net/class/witex/enabout.html

A link to one of the other pages on his site, maybe you can get to this one, and then the home page from there....worth a try anyway.

TomSteber
January 16th, 2009, 03:08
Outstanding video. Makes me wanna go flying! Great editing too. :applause:

planejunky
January 16th, 2009, 07:09
Odd indeed!

Try this:
http://speed99.webhosting.klfree.net/class/witex/enabout.html

A link to one of the other pages on his site, maybe you can get to this one, and then the home page from there....worth a try anyway.

Yep that done it, thanks! :jump:

VaporZ
February 14th, 2009, 04:42
Any news from our friend Kyrypust ?
:typing:
VaporZ

Txmmy83
February 14th, 2009, 06:22
plane exterior looks better than some payware planes
love the shots in the preview section

BR
Tom

kyrypust
February 14th, 2009, 08:57
Hey guys,
The exterior is pretty much done, I've started the vc 2 months ago and didn't get to it ever since. I've got 2 out of 9 exams at school left to go through. If all goes well, I'll have about 3 days of free time during the first week of spring term. And some more free time before the term gets it's full momentum:) I'll post screenshots if I get something done, you can bet. ;)

TomSteber
February 14th, 2009, 19:27
:applause::applause::applause::applause:

capceo
February 21st, 2009, 20:24
This is great news! The exterior in the screenshots looks amazing, and I cant wait to see what the VC brings. We'd love to see some screenshots soon!

Milton Shupe
February 22nd, 2009, 05:20
Beautiful modeling and paint scheme ... personally, I love the rear seat occupant. Beautiful as well. :applause:

planejunky
February 22nd, 2009, 06:15
Yep it's looking superb, can't wait to fly it!

kyrypust
March 7th, 2009, 13:15
The cockpit is on its way, here's the very beginning:

VaporZ
March 10th, 2009, 01:54
Well done Kyrypust
Keep up your excellent digital artwork !!!

do you plan the followings on you L-39C "1.0" version :

back seat cockpit ?
full VC cockpit for front and back seat ?

other interesting options would also be :

an Iris type "F2" menu window with the following options to
click / unclick when the L-39 is stopped :

Student pilot on board
Instructor pilot on board
Wheel blocks
Intake, Exhaust, etc... covers
Full cockpit cover
Remove Before Tags
Ejection Seat Security Triangle
( specific to the L-39 family )
etc ....

Sincerly yours
:wave:
VaporZ

skyhawka4m
March 10th, 2009, 02:59
Let's hope we are overloading and delaying this jet for a longer period of time with all of our requests. This is a favorite of mine and can't wait to see it out. Keep up the great work. :ernae:

VaporZ
March 31st, 2009, 04:06
Kyrypust digital works continues !
Take a Look
http://speed99.webhosting.klfree.net/class/witex/l39c3/thumb.htm
Superb !
VaporZ

Felixthreeone
March 31st, 2009, 04:30
Awesome! :woot:

Helldiver
March 31st, 2009, 06:38
The first L-39 was brought into the States by an American Airlines pilot named Dan McCue in Rochester NH. He had a write up in Flight Journal about his adventures. He was dealing with a Colonel and all payments had to be in cash in U.S. funds. Since then he's brought several dozen here and some of them have some really spectacular paint jobs.
However the worse one was a U.S. Marine paint job with low visibilty markings. A beautiful ship made to look really shabby.

kyrypust
March 31st, 2009, 08:16
back seat cockpit ?
full VC cockpit for front and back seat ?

other interesting options would also be :

an Iris type "F2" menu window with the following options to
click / unclick when the L-39 is stopped :

Student pilot on board
Instructor pilot on board
Wheel blocks
Intake, Exhaust, etc... covers
Full cockpit cover
Remove Before Tags
Ejection Seat Security Triangle
( specific to the L-39 family )
etc ....

Hi,
back seat cockpit most certainly, but might not be in the first release. Now if I had back seat cockpit, why not to combine them:) We will see how many fps it will eat. About the other stuff.... you 'll see:wavey:

There are some features i've been playing with. Right now it includes:
-visible engine exhaust gases when running and wing vapors when it's (the wing of course) stalled.
-custom front gear leg rotation, It doesn't center when you stop after a turn. It behaves like a wheel of a supermarket cart.
- the main panel reacts to G force and moves and shakes a little depending on conditions (there are some sort of shock absorbers in real life
- the seats are ejectable (the pilots and seats dissappear in the distance after a while, but it causes missing cabin in the aircraft selection screen, i will have to solve this)

Not much of it you can see on screens, so here are some just 4 fun:

capceo
May 11th, 2009, 19:08
Hi,
back seat cockpit most certainly, but might not be in the first release. Now if I had back seat cockpit, why not to combine them:) We will see how many fps it will eat. About the other stuff.... you 'll see:wavey:

There are some features i've been playing with. Right now it includes:
-visible engine exhaust gases when running and wing vapors when it's (the wing of course) stalled.
-custom front gear leg rotation, It doesn't center when you stop after a turn. It behaves like a wheel of a supermarket cart.
- the main panel reacts to G force and moves and shakes a little depending on conditions (there are some sort of shock absorbers in real life
- the seats are ejectable (the pilots and seats dissappear in the distance after a while, but it causes missing cabin in the aircraft selection screen, i will have to solve this)

Not much of it you can see on screens, so here are some just 4 fun:

Any updates on this project?

Joe

VaporZ
May 25th, 2009, 01:58
It could be interesting for our friend Kyrypust to include on its future
L-39C a version without Wing Tip Tanks.

More and more Usa private owned L-39 "Pole Racing" at Reno Nevada Air Races have deleted their wing tip tanks in favor of small stab winglets to minimise wing tip vortex drag effect.
VaporZ

http://images.cjb.net/f56c8.jpg (http://www.cjb.net/images.html?f56c8.jpg)

capceo
May 30th, 2009, 18:57
Are there any updates? Is this project still happening?

Joe

planejunky
May 31st, 2009, 05:20
Patience gentlemen, patience. I think it's safe to say that this bird is going to be well worth the wait. :mixedsmi:

capceo
May 31st, 2009, 09:48
Patience gentlemen, patience. I think it's safe to say that this bird is going to be well worth the wait. :mixedsmi:

No doubt! But I am beginning to get worried about our friend kyrypust.

Joe

planejunky
May 31st, 2009, 12:10
No doubt! But I am beginning to get worried about our friend kyrypust.

Joe

As I remember he's had his school exams to deal with too, so that naturally has to take precedence over FS stuff. ;) :mixedsmi:

falcon409
May 31st, 2009, 14:06
As I remember he's had his school exams to deal with too, so that naturally has to take precedence over FS stuff. ;) :mixedsmi:
I agree, schoolwork is first priority. There have, however, been notable instances where projects worth the wait and/or their designers just quietly disappeared into the netherworld, never to be heard of again. A little apprehension always follows when a perceived long lapse occurs between posts by the "main dude"

It's always been my thought that irregardless of the work load, there's always time to take a few minutes to type a short sentence or two to ensure the faithful that everything is ok and moving ahead, albeit with a few hitches along the way.

I'm sure he's fine, maybe just resting his brain a bit.

capceo
May 31st, 2009, 15:17
I agree, schoolwork is first priority. There have, however, been notable instances where projects worth the wait and/or their designers just quietly disappeared into the netherworld, never to be heard of again. A little apprehension always follows when a perceived long lapse occurs between posts by the "main dude"

It's always been my thought that irregardless of the work load, there's always time to take a few minutes to type a short sentence or two to ensure the faithful that everything is ok and moving ahead, albeit with a few hitches along the way.

Couldnt have said it better. :ernae:

kyrypust
June 6th, 2009, 06:10

Aloha,
Don't worry about the project, I've put too much work in it to leave it unfinished. It's exam time again. I'll get back online in about a month, so this is that short sentence saying all is well, just little delayed.
Cheers,

Vitek

falcon409
June 6th, 2009, 10:19
There ya go!!:applause::applause:

VaporZ
July 5th, 2009, 02:21
Any news about the L-39C project from our young Czech Technical Universtity student Vit "Kyrypust" Storch ?
VaporZ

capceo
July 5th, 2009, 14:00
Ive been keeping up with this thread too VaporZ. I dont think there have been any updates, but we'd love to hear from Vit!

capceo
July 19th, 2009, 21:06
Does anyone know of any updates to report on the L-39? Its been well over a month since we've heard from Vit.

VaporZ
July 20th, 2009, 01:43
Hello Capceo.

Do you fly FSX too ? Hoping you do.
For myself I fly both on FS9 and FSX.

Take look at this project from "Lotus" from Vancouver, Canada

http://lotus-films.blogspot.com/

There is also a tread open yesterday about this project on the
FSX/SOH forum :

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?t=19879
VaporZ

SlamBam
July 20th, 2009, 06:14
too bad its for that dark side...oh well.....I'll be happy with the Doughbree freeware version!

Txmmy83
July 20th, 2009, 07:50
Hello Capceo.

Do you fly FSX too ? Hoping you do.
For myself I fly both on FS9 and FSX.

Take look at this project from "Lotus" from Vancouver, Canada

http://lotus-films.blogspot.com/

There is also a tread open yesterday about this project on the
FSX/SOH forum :

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?t=19879
VaporZ

isn't your post a bit of thread hijacking ;)
but agree nice project too

BR
Tom

LonelyplanetXO
July 20th, 2009, 12:16
Yeah, good looking project all right. But payware - and FSX only, lol. No sale here buddy. I'll continue to look forward to Kyrypust's marvellous model.

LPXO

kyrypust
July 23rd, 2009, 07:09
Still kickin'

whitehawk_2009
July 23rd, 2009, 07:44
:jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:

Great work, can't wait for this to come out!:applause:

WH

capceo
August 7th, 2009, 21:21
As always, the project is looking great. Cant wait to see what the next few months hold.

Joe

capceo
August 17th, 2009, 20:15
Hey everyone,

Vit has uploaded some SWEET wallpapers featuring the L-39 on his homepage.

Joe

flying legend
August 18th, 2009, 04:01
Yes, what a nice job! I look forward to this one!:applause:

capceo
September 4th, 2009, 14:25
Any updates? We're eager to learn about the status of the fabulous package!

capceo
November 4th, 2009, 16:06
After nearly three months without an update, our good friend Vit has uploaded a new progress shot to the website! The VC is progressing and looking INCREDIBLE!!!

http://speed99.webhosting.klfree.net/class/witex/images/l39ccpt111.jpg

Lazerbeak
November 4th, 2009, 19:24
Amazing! I can't wait for this release! :applause:

TomSteber
January 8th, 2010, 03:43
Just wondering if there was any news on this one?
Anxiously awaiting it's finish.

HorusJ
January 8th, 2010, 12:53
As I am too.I have almost (ALMOST but not quite) given up on getting the opportunity to fly this L-ka.
Will continue to wait.

Felixthreeone
January 8th, 2010, 19:12
I think I check Vit's homepage at least once a week hoping for something....

capceo
February 7th, 2010, 12:32
I think I check Vit's homepage at least once a week hoping for something....

I too check his page more than once a week hoping something new will appear...

AND IT HAS! AN UPDATE FROM VIT!

Joe

kyrypust
February 23rd, 2010, 12:08
hey there,
I thought it was time to show up, say hi and try the all new SOH forum and its attachment function.:jump:
:salute:regards,

Vitek

P.S. if anybody asked about the release date or beta stage, its not a secret - I don't have a clue

VaporZ
February 24th, 2010, 00:51
Welcome back Kyrypust

I like the position of the GPS on the 2D panel
Just like some real private US L-39.

Keep on your good work !
VaporZ

Wing_Z
February 24th, 2010, 11:20
Good VC windshield frames are a fetish I have...
This looks like a very good one. :applause:
Really looking forward to this model.

franzi
March 12th, 2010, 09:39
A very good Video of the upcoming Aero L 39 from kyrypust http://speed99.webhosting.klfree.net/class/witex/index.html

Bravo kyrypust!!!

Franz LOWG

Felixthreeone
March 12th, 2010, 10:58
OMG :jawdrop:.......I can't wait!!!!!!!!!

VaporZ
March 13th, 2010, 04:59
Super nice video !

Breitling Jet Team former ( 2008 ) color scheme presented here by Kyrypust is by far more elegant than the
current ( ugly ) "full yellow tail" color scheme.

When released, this L-39C will certainly be declared the "FS9 Freeware Of The Year" !!!

Judging from this video, this project seems to be quite advanced.
Hoping this "jewel" will come in 2010.
:jump::applause::ernae:
VaporZ

awj112
March 13th, 2010, 06:30
Can't add much more but this is on the must download list.

VaporZ
June 5th, 2010, 01:23
Following this very good video, any "new" news about this very
interesting FS9 project ?
VaporZ

capceo
June 28th, 2010, 23:23
Following this very good video, any "new" news about this very
interesting FS9 project ?
VaporZ

I too am also wondering if there is anything new!

Cant wait for the beta to start!

Hope all is well Vit.

Joe

sctybdy
June 29th, 2010, 11:50
This thing is really coming along nicely, I too cant wait for this to show up:salute:

TomSteber
June 29th, 2010, 19:35
I feel like I've been waiting since last year for this... wait a minute! :banghead:

awj112
June 30th, 2010, 06:35
Ah the curse of the "full disclosure" developer...

Sascha66
July 2nd, 2010, 01:04
Looking very good. Will the vc glass be fully transparent with maybe some reflections added?

I really hate the murky feel sone cockpits get because the glass is not fully transparent!

VaporZ
July 8th, 2010, 01:39
General L-39 Info :

Breitling Jet Team ( BJT ) L-39 have now new colors for the 2010 Season.
The new scheme is very classy and stylish compared to the very ugly one
of the past seasons.

You can see the painting of the 7 x L-39 of the "BJT" on the video section
of their official website here : http://www.breitling-jet-team.com/

It woukd be very fine if our friend Vit "Kyrypust" Storch eventually release its
FS9 L-39C project with these fine colors.

Any news Kyrypust ?
:jump:
VaporZ

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/images/misc/paperclip.png Attached Thumbnails http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/attachment.php?attachmentid=11892&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1278249077 (http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/attachment.php?attachmentid=11892&d=1278249077) http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/attachment.php?attachmentid=11890&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1278249046 (http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/attachment.php?attachmentid=11890&d=1278249046) http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/attachment.php?attachmentid=11891&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1278249061 (http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/attachment.php?attachmentid=11891&d=1278249061) http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/attachment.php?attachmentid=11893&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1278249089 (http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/attachment.php?attachmentid=11893&d=1278249089)

Felixthreeone
July 18th, 2010, 05:13
Uh-oh....just checked his website to see if there were any updates, and the website seems to be down? Or gone altogether? Or is it just my connection?

HorusJ
July 18th, 2010, 08:09
No access here either.

Felixthreeone
July 18th, 2010, 12:42
I hope it is something good....such as an upgrade of the website in anticipation of releasing the L-39....and not anything bad

VaporZ
July 25th, 2010, 03:20
Doughbree's website is back on line

Kyrypust, can you gave us some news about your FS9 Aero L-39C
project ?

Thanks
:kilroy:
VaporZ

capceo
August 17th, 2010, 14:12
Yes, we would really like to hear some news about this project. There hasnt been any activity on the Doughbree website in almost six months!

Joe

capceo
August 25th, 2010, 10:39
There has been no word or activity from Vit for almost 6 months. As much as it pains me to say this, I think it may be time to consider this project dead.

HorusJ
August 25th, 2010, 17:21
I'm afraid I have been thinking the very same thing. :frown:

Felixthreeone
August 25th, 2010, 18:52
This is quite a shame, should it truly be the case. The video he posted showed what appeared to be a very complete aircraft, VC and all. I wonder what the motivation would be to abandon it so close to completion, after putting in all of the hours....

capceo
August 25th, 2010, 21:30
Its really hard to say. Its especially sad considering that nobody other than Vit ever made a full L-39 with VC and all for FS9.

Felixthreeone
August 26th, 2010, 04:52
Has anyone tried to contact him? I hope everything is OK with him...

capceo
August 26th, 2010, 04:53
I have tried to send him an email or two and haven't received any replies.

Joe

Motormouse
August 30th, 2010, 06:42
IIRC he mentioned something about exams and things taking priority
this summer

ttfn

Pete

TomSteber
August 30th, 2010, 06:45
Boy, does he have his priorities screwed up!

Felixthreeone
August 30th, 2010, 15:54
Well, Maybe there is still a chance he will finish it up. Life takes the priority, and if Vit does release it, great.

capceo
September 2nd, 2010, 21:35
ITS FINALLY BEEN RELEASED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well the beta version at least, but he claims "this project is finally finished. more to come soon." so im assuming this is a pretty up to date model.

Joe

OBIO
September 2nd, 2010, 22:16
See the thread up in the STICKY block at the top of the forum....has a link for downloading the "beta". Per Vit's request, please keep all reports of issues, suggestions, and such in that thread as he will be using that thread as a barometer of how well the plane is doing on the numberous system setups and making any corrections that may need to be made.

Now that the "beta" has been released, I am going to close this thread just to keep all the comments and such contained in the Stickied thread up top.

OBIO