PDA

View Full Version : New Video - "Planes and Hand-Crafted Airports"

Bomber_12th
July 30th, 2020, 07:43
This video released today provides a look at each of the aircraft and hand-crafted airports through the three different versions of the sim (Standard/Deluxe/Premium Deluxe). I'd recommend clicking the linked title to open the video in Youtube so you can view it in full screen mode.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDhoMWfM3wI

Mach3DS
July 30th, 2020, 09:33
I just pre-ordered Premium deluxe. Can someone verify that it can't be installed yet? I installed something from the MS store...and just pulls up a dialogue that says you're still too early. The fact that TIR is now on launch sold me. And that VR is going to be available.

dvj
July 30th, 2020, 09:46
I just pre-ordered Premium deluxe. Can someone verify that it can't be installed yet? I installed something from the MS store...and just pulls up a dialogue that says you're still too early. The fact that TIR is now on launch sold me. And that VR is going to be available.

Yes, confirmed, cannot be installed. Geforce RTX, and 3900x awaits.

-d

Mach3DS
July 30th, 2020, 09:48
dvj,

yes I just built a RTX 2080 Super and 3900X machine about a month ago. I'm very satisfied. 12 cores unlocked and turbo for ALL cores not just single core boost. It's blazing fast.

Mach3DS
July 30th, 2020, 09:50
BTW thanks for the confirmation. I was like...hmmm you just took $120 from me....I sure hope this is tied to my MS account! haha