PDA

View Full Version : Microsoft Flight Sim NDA..?

Seahawk72s
July 15th, 2020, 10:17
Has anyone heard when the NDA is to be lifted or is it tied to the release date.?

bazzar
July 15th, 2020, 13:43
Judging by the number of comments from testers both here and elsewhere, I would suggest that your question is pretty academic now. It's all got very confusing as we are due to get the closed beta anytime now yet in a month we get the final product. Not sure what that was all about.:engel016:

jmig
July 16th, 2020, 12:29
Judging by the number of comments from testers both here and elsewhere, I would suggest that your question is pretty academic now. It's all got very confusing as we are due to get the closed beta anytime now yet in a month we get the final product. Not sure what that was all about.:engel016:

It sounds to me like the accountants are getting antsy.

blanston12
July 17th, 2020, 07:44
I just read this on the FlightSimulator.com website

CLOSED BETA TIMELINEAs a Special Thanks to all of you in the Alpha Community for your feedback and dedication to help make Microsoft Flight Simulator awesome, we are giving you early access to the Closed Beta build today. A reminder that the NDA is still in place for the Closed Beta. Enjoy!

Closed Beta is still tracking to release on 07.30.

CLOSED BETA INVITATIONS
On July 23rd, we will begin sending out invitations for Closed Beta participation.

As a reminder, if you are already an Alpha tester, you will automatically receive access to the Closed Beta.