PDA

View Full Version : Alpha Connie Pack

OBIO
October 9th, 2008, 21:08
Is converted. No DP files at this time, but all 6 models have been converted to CFS2, the air and config files have been tweaked to work and the supplied sounds have been replaced with Lawdog's B-29 sound pack for a more robust representation of the Wright R-3350 18-cylinder compound supercharged engine.

These are really nice planes, come in a nice variety of flavors (including 2 electronic surveillance versions...one in US Navy colors none the less). The 2D and VC panels are fully gauged and did not need any work at all...the supplied gauges are CFS2 usable!

By far my favorite on is the USAF South East Asia camo skinned one. Here's a screen shot of the plane sitting on the runway at Da Nang after bringing in the FNG's.

Will upload tomorrow or day after...depending on how things go. May or may not plop in a DP file...depends on how motivated I get or not get.

OBIO

Jagdflieger
October 9th, 2008, 21:28
That's a lot of work Obio.

I guess the original CFS 2 files for it were not in the recent free release. Too bad, but you have overcome that little obstacle!

Here she is as a static object. She's a bit hard on the frames so moderation is important with the lady.