PDA

View Full Version : Beta testing

centuryseries
May 19th, 2020, 07:50
As a developer I'm keen to ensure that my projects can be upgraded to work in the new game.

Anyone know how as a developer you can get access? I've already completed the Flighting signup 5 months ago, but still no joy!

Any suggestions appreciated.

fliger747
May 28th, 2020, 11:27
Good luck!

My experience with beta testing in FSX was that everything was pretty set in stone and mostly they were not looking for anything but "bugs".

Cheers: Tom

DC1973
May 29th, 2020, 07:38
As a developer I'm keen to ensure that my projects can be upgraded to work in the new game.

Anyone know how as a developer you can get access? I've already completed the Flighting signup 5 months ago, but still no joy!

Any suggestions appreciated.

As a developer, you can e-mail the MS flight simulator team directly, and they'll set you up with the Alpha and SDK - worked for me! :) Takes a while for them to get back to you though...

msfsim@microsoft.com

centuryseries
May 31st, 2020, 23:48
As a developer, you can e-mail the MS flight simulator team directly, and they'll set you up with the Alpha and SDK - worked for me! :) Takes a while for them to get back to you though...

msfsim@microsoft.com

Thanks will give it a shot. I'm sure they are inundated with things like this, and with the current global pandemic if they come back to me, then great, if they don't then it's still great - the new game looks incredible! :ernaehrung004: