PDA

View Full Version : Back to work...

Rami
October 9th, 2008, 20:13
To all,

I know some of you have sent PMs asking me if I'm okay. Rest assured I am well, and I have not given up on CFS2. I have caught up with members of "Dirty's dozen," and have some free time again, though not a lot, to work on CFS2.

Being away from CFS2 for a while also eliminated a bit of burnout. I had to step away for a bit. :jump:

I have gone through some of my Eastern Front work and eliminated a lot of "junk" from the missions, fixing and simplifying airbase layouts, naming issues, and other problems. I've limited some of the objects, so they now use more "standard" items. (Xavierb's Soviet vehicles, soldiers, barrage balloons, barracks, Wolfi's library objects, Axis vehicles, and Paul Rebuffat's Bf-109 library objects)

I'm currently working in Finland, fixing a multitude of issues with some of my early work, including enhancing the mission texts. I've also created a few "goodies" that were absent from my original releases and patches. When done, I will upload them to Reg's hangar, asking Greg Law to replace the ones he already has there.

The only ones that are left are Fall Weiss, Poland, and the Finnish campaigns. Once done, I will be going back to work on "Deep War."

Here is a Finnish port town I created on Suursaari, so that you can have a town to fly over during the parade. I also threw in a few Flak guns. :d

Jagdflieger
October 9th, 2008, 21:32
Good to see you behind the plow again Rami. Finland is looking good.

PSULLYKEYS
October 11th, 2008, 08:45
Quite nice Rami.......another coastal bombardment town!!:d

Rami
October 12th, 2008, 13:09
You can cross "Finland Wars" off the list, that was completed this afternoon. :d