PDA

View Full Version : Repaint request

swimeye
February 25th, 2009, 23:22
Hi there.

I have fallen in love with Pigletīs awesome A-29b Super Tucano. For me it is the absolutely best aircraft i have ever had in my collection and it beats several payware aircraft of high quality.

I have downloaded the extra repaints at this site but i would love to have a civilian repaint for it, i know it may sound silly to have a civilian repaint on a military aircraft with hud and all but i would really like to have one.

I am not much of a repainter myself, but i know there are many talented ones out there and i kindly ask one of you if you please could make me one cicilian repaint for the Super Tucano. It does not matter how it looks, but a white base with some striping is what i imagine when i dream about it :jump:

I have tried to search for repaints but only found the extras at the download section here.

So thanks in advance for any assistance.

BR

/Sims

Cazzie
February 26th, 2009, 04:32
Sims, search AvSim, FlightSim, and Sinviation under Tim Conrad and Piglet Tucano. there are many repaints out there. I have the plane and the paint kit, so one never knows. I agree, I love everything that piglet does, prolific, exemplary!

But I had little flight time night before last, had to hand the stick over to the kids to fly Piglet's latest creation. Bad Boy Piglet, my youngest went to bed saying brush my teeth, say my prayers, destroy all humanity! :d

Caz

swimeye
February 26th, 2009, 09:11
Thanks for your answer Cazzie. I will try searching the sites you mentioned. And i guess we feel the same about the work of Tim Conrad. :icon_lol:

JT8D-9A
February 26th, 2009, 09:21
It's sad that there are no repaints for the Meyers 200D :(