http://www.simviation.com/menu.html

http://www.simviation.com/fsnd/menu.html

:wave:

harleyman
February 25th, 2009, 15:42
Ohh Pruty.....Many Thanks...............:applause:

olaf1924
February 25th, 2009, 15:55
Alejandro I just downloaded your aircraft and tonight I will give it a flight from seattle to portland.:ernae:

MCDesigns
February 25th, 2009, 16:27
Very nice Alejandro, thanks for sharing!! :ernae:

Henry
February 25th, 2009, 16:48
getting it now
Cheers
H

tigisfat
February 25th, 2009, 19:00
Alejandro I just downloaded your aircraft and tonight I will give it a flight from seattle to portland.:ernae:

recreating a historic hijacking right down to the correct aircraft, eh?:typing:

olaf1924
February 25th, 2009, 19:14
D.B. COOPER here I come.:faint:

Pepere
February 25th, 2009, 19:34
Wow! Dowloading now. I'll give it a try tomorrow. Thank you very much.:wave:

David

jeansy
February 26th, 2009, 03:37
:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause: :applause::applause:

jimjones
February 26th, 2009, 09:30
Getting better each issue. Now has external self shadowing, more interesting lighting. Missing is the female co-pilot that some disliked. I kinda miss having her around.

Snuffy
February 26th, 2009, 09:32
Looks good ... as far as tubes go ... :wavey:

Wiens
February 26th, 2009, 11:05
I tried the 727 last night and really enjoyed it!!!! Boy, the plane is a handfull to fly. The female co-pilot was in my plane........:woot:

Thanks for the upload!

Kevin

Alejandro Rojas L
February 26th, 2009, 11:55
I tried the 727 last night and really enjoyed it!!!! Boy, the plane is a handfull to fly. The female co-pilot was in my plane........:woot:

Thanks for the upload!

Kevin

Nope you must downloaded the Makemdl9 exported version of two years ago, the new one does not have copilot in the VC

expat
February 26th, 2009, 14:08
If anyone is thinking of merging the interior model/VC that Alejandro has created with another native FSX 727 exterior model, e.g. Captain Sim, be prepared for a surprise (and to be disappointed). Laughed off my chair!!!

Thanks for the good work Alejandro. :ernae:

cheezyflier
February 26th, 2009, 14:10
i like the way it flies, but my weak little computer, was struggling with frames

JimC1702
February 26th, 2009, 17:00
Very, very nice! Thanks a lot.

Jim

Wiens
February 26th, 2009, 19:29
Nope you must downloaded the Makemdl9 exported version of two years ago, the new one does not have copilot in the VC

:help:

Help me.....I downloaded only the FSX 727 files and installed them. Which file(s) is(are) the correct ones for FSX?

I have an error message re: duplicate files and it references paint 1, paint 2, paint 3 & paint 4. I only have four liveries of the 727 available.

Thanks,

Kevin

papab
February 27th, 2009, 01:42
Look in your programfiles/MSgames/FSX/simobjects/airplanes ...

Delete the file"b727"

You downloaded his previous 727 model like I did last year(has the female co-pilot)

Once that file is gone everything will be okay....
Rick

EDIT-Sorry for the double post

papab
February 27th, 2009, 01:43
:help:

Help me.....I downloaded only the FSX 727 files and installed them. Which file(s) is(are) the correct ones for FSX?

I have an error message re: duplicate files and it references paint 1, paint 2, paint 3 & paint 4. I only have four liveries of the 727 available.

Thanks,

Kevin

Look in your programfiles/MSgames/FSX/simobjects/airplanes ...

Delete the file"b727"

You downloaded his previous 727 model like I did last year(has the female co-pilot)

Once that file is gone everything will be okay....
Rick

chinookmark
February 27th, 2009, 10:48
This will sharpen the gauges in the VC quite nicely:

In the panel.cfg, in the [VCockpitXX] sections,
change "pixel_size=512"
to "pixel_size=1024"

Wiens
February 27th, 2009, 16:08
Got it sorted out now!!! I had to delete all the installs of the 727........go figure.

Thanks, :woot:

Kevin

Alejandro Rojas L
February 27th, 2009, 17:35

change "pixel_size=512"
to "pixel_size=1024"

No please, don't hang up in these, Just delete my old B727 and place the new one

chinookmark
February 27th, 2009, 21:52
No please, don't hang up in these, Just delete my old B727 and place the new one

Sorry, I didn't mean to confuse the subject. I'm using that on the new 727.

papab
February 28th, 2009, 06:16

change "pixel_size=512"
to "pixel_size=1024"

Worked Great
Thanks

PRB
February 28th, 2009, 08:26
Wow! What a fantastic plane! I always wanted a good freeware 727 for FS. This one is nice. And check out the FSX 707-420 they have there. If anything, it has a nicer VC than the 727. Awsome! Oh, and for those wondering what happened to the 727 co-pilot babe, she apparantly got transferred to the 707 squadron!

papab
February 28th, 2009, 09:13
Wow! What a fantastic plane! I always wanted a good freeware 727 for FS. This one is nice. And check out the FSX 707-420 they have there. If anything, it has a nicer VC than the 727. Awsome! Oh, and for those wondering what happened to the 727 co-pilot babe, she apparantly got transferred to the 707 squadron!

Been flying that bird for awhile now--
Great to fly!

He does a great job with every release

Fortiesboy
February 28th, 2009, 12:22
Just downloaded and started to fly it. the Autopilot is described as quirky- Anyway, i've found how to select and change heading and speed. I can't see how to do the altitude. ( nor where the APP button is ) . I could use the Boeing 737 panel which I can bring up, but I'd like to do it the 727 way.
Can someone enlighten me please?
TIA

JimC1702
February 28th, 2009, 14:32
Just downloaded and started to fly it. the Autopilot is described as quirky- Anyway, i've found how to select and change heading and speed. I can't see how to do the altitude. ( nor where the APP button is ) . I could use the Boeing 737 panel which I can bring up, but I'd like to do it the 727 way.
TIA

I'm pretty sure the AP Mode Selector has Heading, VOR, APP, and BC positions. The plane only has an Altitude Hold. You can set the Alerter for your desired altitude and it'll let you know when you're within 1000 ft. When you reach your disired altitude just click on the Altitude Hold. Make sure the Master AP switch on the radio stack in ON.

Jim

Spikehughes
March 1st, 2009, 04:04
Like this 727. The FDE seems pretty good and it flys well. Great product as freeware - Thank you

Roger
March 1st, 2009, 04:53
Very nicely done Alejandro! Modelling and painting excellent but I can't comment on the FM as I never fly jet tubeliners.:ernae:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y203/rogera/727.jpg

Alejandro Rojas L
March 1st, 2009, 05:47

Thansk for bringing back ths subjet, My Plans for this year(I hope i can make it) Is to make my models which has been exported in makemdl9 to be transform into XtoMdl models (True FSX models)the Hawker 850, the b717, the citation X ,having improvements and some of them to be remove and replace the fuse as the CitX or ther 717 http://www.simviation.com/fsnd/images/futureb717makingfuselage.jpg for a better one, And none of them will have the female copilot ,I have receve Too many emails people complaining about it.
People doesn't like it .
In the case of the 707 which is a true FSX model there won't be any change exept to remove the female copilot from the VC

Thanks you all for given me a welcome here and for apresiating my work ,this encourage me to make them better..

Alex

tigisfat
March 1st, 2009, 06:57
I'm glad your'e here. Not many people are willing to make aircraft this complicated for free. I guess the spirit of MSFS is still alive.:friday:

Fortiesboy
March 3rd, 2009, 04:49
Jim

Thanks for that. And thank you Alejandro for the plane.

Brett_Henderson
March 3rd, 2009, 05:46
TIA

There's a fully-functional 737 autopilot "pop up" window..

EDIT : OOPS I mis-read your post... sorry *blush*

Brett_Henderson
March 3rd, 2009, 05:47
And yeah.. these are two of the best, freeware tubes available :woot:

cheezyflier
March 4th, 2009, 12:03
you can all laugh at me, today i realized i was flying the wrong model. today i uninstalled that one and installed this one.

it's pretty nice, but i have yet to land it without breaking the gear.
this one works far better than the other one that i mistook for this one. :applause:

gera
March 4th, 2009, 12:36
Hola Alex!!!....excelente el 727.....cuidate de Chacumbele!!!!!

(Hi Alex.....excelent 727....watch out for Chacumbele!!!!):kilroy:

Brett_Henderson
March 4th, 2009, 13:40
you can all laugh at me, today i realized i was flying the wrong model. today i uninstalled that one and installed this one.

it's pretty nice, but i have yet to land it without breaking the gear.
this one works far better than the other one that i mistook for this one. :applause:

You're in good company.. Many a real pilot landed them hard too.. even had a few fall out of the sky on approach.. That's the "feel" I was trying for, when I did the flight dynamics. The 727 has to be flown by the numbers.. Tube pilots of the day flew them a little too much by the seat of their pants, until new procedures were mandated.

Watch that airspeed like a hawk.. use only the last notch of flaps when you're sure you have the runway made.. This will mean holding some extra thrust for a good part of the final approach, too.. It's a little challenging, for sure.. but realistic.

cheezyflier
March 4th, 2009, 19:04
that is exactly what i did wrong!!!! :applause:

funny, you hit the bull'seye 1st time!

i have a question though

is there something i can do with the sound? i can't hear the atc because it becomes like a wisper when i fly this plane. i tried to adjust the sliders but they had no effect

Alejandro Rojas L
March 5th, 2009, 05:23
that is exactly what i did wrong!!!! :applause:

funny, you hit the bull'seye 1st time!

i have a question though

is there something i can do with the sound? i can't hear the atc because it becomes like a wisper when i fly this plane. i tried to adjust the sliders but they had no effect

haww the sounds.....

I was going to make a new ones ,but Linus Osorio the guy who made the gauges for this plane told me not to,some people like it ,but they're so annoying,.. all I can say its to lower the sliders of the Sounds environment and engines to 5% (I did it just for this plane) or you can replace it for the B737 sounds my friend...sorry

Alex

cheezyflier
March 5th, 2009, 13:31
thanks! :applause:

please don't think i was complaining, i was just trying to figure it out.

Mongo
March 5th, 2009, 20:53
I downloaded it and flew it today - great job Alejandro and thanks! :woot:

papab
March 6th, 2009, 07:59
Flys Great and a wonderful bird!:applause:
Thanks Alejandro!

cheezyflier
March 7th, 2009, 12:38
wooohoooo! i went to hawaii and nailed the landing!

you're right. keeping the speed up, and holding off on the flaps some made a huge difference.

Alejandro Rojas L
March 7th, 2009, 19:57
wooohoooo! i went to hawaii and nailed the landing!

you're right. keeping the speed up, and holding off on the flaps some made a huge difference.

LOL..I also told Brett Henderson that I couldn't land it either ,but that its true In Real Life this is a tough plane to land it, he made it a little bit more comfort in its flight Dynamics just because I beg him,Still is hard ..

Keep practicing as I'm still doing :typing:

airfighterjohn
March 12th, 2009, 02:48
Every release you come out with is simply better than the first. Why buy the CS 727 when this beauty is around???:ernae: