PDA

View Full Version : A-90 Orlenok Sound Pack

OBIO
October 9th, 2008, 18:18
I have been working on a conversion of the freeware Alpha Sim A-90 Orlenok into CFS2 for a while (on and off). Today, I decided to really make a push on getting it done...and have it close. As part of today's effort, I put together a sound pack for the plane. The turbo prop has its own turbo prop sounds and the jets have their own sounds. The turbo prop sound section of the pack is from a C-130 sound pack that I use. I can't recall who did it originally, but I did receive his okay to use the sound pack in the conversion of Manfred Jahn's YC-121 Super Connie some time ago...so I am using the files under the assumption that the author is okay with the use of his files. The jets sounds are from a sound pack I did for give CFS2 jet jockeys a nice loud rumbly jet pack...again, the maker slips my mind but I did receive his okay for the original tweak and upload.

Will get the pack uploaded in a day or two once I spend some time flying the A-90 around and make sure that the pack is working 100%

OBIO

OBIO
October 11th, 2008, 04:28
Upload early this morning.

huub vink
October 11th, 2008, 13:19
Thanks OBIO.

Huub