PDA

View Full Version : The Final Truth in Battle Star Gallactica!

Lionheart
February 24th, 2009, 20:13
The Final Truth is supposed to be revealed this Friday on Battle Star Gallactica!

Should be interesting........

So... Did Panther ban himself from watching BSG also? Any comments Sir P?

Bill

Drake
February 24th, 2009, 22:28
It's not quite over yet. The ending is a 3 parter. Then the night the last new episode plays they're going to air all three parts together. I doubt a happy ending is coming.

pernik
February 24th, 2009, 22:43
We're a couple of days behind here in the UK - latest episode premiered last night. Kinda sad that the ride is coming to an end, but more than happy that the story will be completed.

Cratermaker
February 25th, 2009, 03:56
I am getting a bit concerned that the ending will be like the ending of the movie 2001: we'll all be left scratching our heads and wondering what the heck just happened!

alastairmonk
February 25th, 2009, 04:02
Hi guys,

Try not to give too much away - some of us don't have cable or satellite dishes and have to wait until the DVDs come out !

And seeing threads like this is just TOOOOO tempting .........

Alastair

GT182
February 25th, 2009, 07:16
I am getting a bit concerned that the ending will be like the ending of the movie 2001: we'll all be left scratching our heads and wondering what the heck just happened!

If that happens, it could be a setup for a continuation at a later date. And I wouldn't put it past them either. Look at all the other shows that have done it..... Including the first BSG series. Tho a long time coming they did do it. ;)