PDA

View Full Version : Thank You

Ickie
February 24th, 2009, 13:32
I want to thank you all for the extra giving and buying me a new computer and a new asus 26" widescreen monitor, at this time I would never have afforded it.
Thanks Mike for putting this all together and putting up with the hassle of collecting the money.

monitor:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824236046

computer: (plus extras)
http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/system/Gamer_Infinity_GTX/

brad kaste
February 24th, 2009, 14:34
Mr. Ickiemiester,......you deserve it and more. SOH wouldn't be the top notch flight sim sight without your constant input. :ernae:

Henry
February 24th, 2009, 15:49
YOU do know we are all coming to your house to play with it?:kiss:
couldnt be deserved by a better Bloke
H

Lionheart
February 24th, 2009, 20:51
Ickie,

Thanks for an amazing website to go to, to confer with others about flying, be it sim or real...

Thanks man........

Happy simming! :ernae:

hewman100
February 25th, 2009, 02:14
We just appreciate what you do to keep this wonderful place going sir. It is us who should keep thanking you:ernae:

Ickie
February 26th, 2009, 10:37
The monitor arrived, all I can say is WOW:monkies:

MCDesigns
February 26th, 2009, 11:30
Looking at the specs, that is a sweet deal, let us know how it runs FSX!

Now if you could get cyberpower to cut a deal with SOH members, they could rake in the cash, LOL.

Boomer
February 26th, 2009, 11:42
No, thank you Ickie!

Thanks for creating & maintaining this wonderful site that has become a home of sorts to all of us.

I am sure the rest of us consider this but a small token of appreciation.

Oh & thanks Hey Moe for having the foresight to put this together.

hey_moe
February 26th, 2009, 12:00
Ron ...have you played any games on this monitor yet.
The monitor arrived, all I can say is WOW:monkies:

michael davies
February 26th, 2009, 12:21
I looked at it as an investment, anything that takes the strain out of site maintenance is benificial to all, if your happy then were all happy.

Enjoy

Michael

Kofschip
February 26th, 2009, 15:01
Ickie, I hope it makes everything easier for you. Please keep us appraised of how everything works and also how the different flightsims work on it. In the meantime thanks for all the work you do for us.:applause::applause::wavey:

SLIP STREAM
February 26th, 2009, 15:12
hope it provides as much entertainment as you've provided us.thanks for keeping the site going as long as it has.it's home for alot of us.:kiss:

Oglivie
February 26th, 2009, 17:15
I can't say it much better than what has already been posted except to say enjoy, Sir Ickie!

Slip Stream, it's nice to see another P-61 fan.:ernae:

Ickie
February 27th, 2009, 12:29
This morning the tower arrived, wow its fast
I now know something, Vista Ultma 64 is much improved over the 32 bit home perfessional, no more asking me twice to do anything, lol

this new tower is BIG too, I got to say its the biggest tower I have ever had.

did I say its really fast, it blows away the old AMD FX 60 x2. I have always been an intel man and was very disapointed when I was talked into AMD, never again will I listen to false claims on high frame rates, lol.

I have spent all day loading up my stuff, and it looks like a few more days till I am done.

Thanks again.

Crusader
February 27th, 2009, 16:34
Ickie , it could'nt happen to a nicer fella . Thanks for all you have done . Now , when are we all coming over for steamed crabs , hush puppies and a couple kegs of brew ?

Rich:ernae:

Epsillon
March 2nd, 2009, 01:35
All thanks go to you, Ickie!
You provide us so much enjoyment through the years...:wave:
I hope you will have fun with this "beast"! :jump::jump::jump:

Best regards,

Stephan

Kofschip
March 2nd, 2009, 17:43
Ickie , it could'nt happen to a nicer fella . Thanks for all you have done . Now , when are we all coming over for steamed crabs , hush puppies and a couple kegs of brew ?

Rich:ernae:

And don't forget the baby catfish.......:friday:

Odie
March 3rd, 2009, 11:01
Ickie, you are very welcome, sir ! For all you do for SOH, it was the right thing to do! Enjoy !:ernae:

popsaka
April 1st, 2009, 20:46
Hey Ickie, You are your brother's keeper... :amen: (:isadizzy:) (Keep it coming...)

Mithrin
April 19th, 2009, 08:50
Ickie, I wasn't part of this little project but just wanted to thank you as well and I think you fully deserve it. In times like these when the bloody server goes belly up on us we fully rely on you and your swift response. Thanks a bunch! :ernae: