PDA

View Full Version : For Darrenvox, Mick, and others...

Rami
December 12th, 2019, 23:09
Darrenvox, Mick, et al

Thanks, I leave the morning of the 17th from the Boston area at 06:45, EST and should reach MSP about 09:15 CST. The surgery is set for the morning of December 19th.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php/112676-For-Rami

Here is the thread in case anyone wants details on the process. I've had this four times since last October, I am hoping this is the time when they will actually do the stent insertion. I have to have this done at the Mayo Clinic because the surgeon who does the work is quite literally one of the only people in the country who does this type of procedure. Even the hospitals here won't do it because of the risk involved. :santahat:

huub vink
December 13th, 2019, 03:32
Thanks for updating us Rami. Like more here, who still frequently visit the CFS2 forums, I have been following the thread in the CFS2 forums.

From what I understand from your previous posts, it has been a successful journey so far. I have all confidence that in the end the surgery will bring a big improvement.

Take care and you're in my thoughts,
Huub

Mick
December 13th, 2019, 06:00
Whoa! That sounds really, really serious! I don't follow the CFS2 forum so I had no idea.

No wonder you're going all the way to the Mayo to get the job done!

Prayers and good wishes will follow you!

I know we'll all be wishing and hoping for good news to celebrate during the holidays.

Motormouse
December 13th, 2019, 10:01
Keep your sunny side up Rami,
Wishing you best from this side of the pond.

Ttfn

Pete

gaucho_59
December 13th, 2019, 15:11
Not a praying man... but you have my best wishes for a successful intervention...

G.

darrenvox
December 13th, 2019, 17:18
good luck dude!!

Rami
December 14th, 2019, 01:44
Hey guys,

Thanks for all of the well-wishes! :santahat:

Milton Shupe
December 14th, 2019, 09:30
Rami, hope you have good flights, good stints, attentive care staff, and quick recovery. Enjoy your "vacation".

gaucho_59
December 14th, 2019, 10:37
Rami, hope you have good flights, good stints, attentive care staff, and quick recovery. Enjoy your "vacation".

Hey Milton... lol Hollywood stars do STINTS at Vegas sometimes... but Rami is going in for a STEN! lol
just joking... though this is no joke... we all hope the intervention is successful...

G.

Milton Shupe
December 14th, 2019, 10:49
Hey Milton... lol Hollywood stars do STINTS at Vegas sometimes... but Rami is going in for a STEN! lol
just joking... though this is no joke... we all hope the intervention is successful...

G.

Ah, my apologies for being careless. My intentions were good, and heartfelt.

MrZippy
December 14th, 2019, 10:50

G.

Let's see......a STEN is a type of British Machine gun. Doubt if Rami wants one of those inserted. A STENT is a tubular device inserted into an artery to relieve any blockages.

Kick butt, Rami! I'm sure you will still be able to!:encouragement:

Although...Rose Mcgowan did pretty good with one attached as a leg!

huub vink
December 24th, 2019, 09:42
Guys,

For those who don't follow the cfs2 thread, Rami had his surgery and the stents were placed as expected. He is obviously a fast healer as he is already out of the hospital.
Apart from some minor physical discomfort, which could be expected, he is doing very well.

Cheers,
Huub

Mick
December 25th, 2019, 05:24
Guys,

For those who don't follow the cfs2 thread, Rami had his surgery and the stents were placed as expected. He is obviously a fast healer as he is already out of the hospital.
Apart from some minor physical discomfort, which could be expected, he is doing very well.

Cheers,
Huub

Great news! Thanks for the heads up! What a Merry start for Christmas morning.

:santahat: