PDA

View Full Version : Plum around

mhimhi
February 23rd, 2009, 12:41
Here it is the other plum video, this was made before than other, there are different point of view, i didn't post here yet....
I hope you like it, thanks.

<object height="385" width="640">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0UMBABMomaI&hl=it&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="385" width="640"></object>

MCDesigns
February 23rd, 2009, 12:57
WOW, that was too cool! :ernae::ernae::ernae:

Loved the ending, great editing and I have to know what your system specs are? When both aircraft first headed into the sky, it looked very real, would love to get that kind of weather going during a flight.

Helldiver
February 23rd, 2009, 14:13
Oh, that was just fantastic. Possibly you could unite the two. I have no idea how you do it but you really make the old airport come alive.
Unbelivable!

EgoR64
February 23rd, 2009, 14:50
:wavey:

Super Cool !!

Great Vids mhimhi, Always fun to watch !! :friday:

:ernae:

heywooood
February 23rd, 2009, 15:21
ok - that looked real...well done

glennc
February 23rd, 2009, 16:09
One of the nicest FSX videos I've seen. My only thought, other than very well done, is I'm from the Virtual FAA, we need to talk! :kiss:

Glenn

CodyValkyrie
February 23rd, 2009, 17:09
Ok... So, let me be very open about this. I noticed he posted this today. I was looking at his views, and he had well over 7,000 on a video that was released after mine. Ok, no problem. What caught my eye was that with all the views, there were VERY few linking sites...

Looking further, I happened across a video he released 2 weeks ago:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Mmj9a4-aok...re=channel_page (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Mmj9a4-aok&feature=channel_page)

76,000 VIEWS?! It was released on the 5th?! Either this guy is a video savant, or I am seeing things! I couldn't contain myself. What was even more puzzling was again, very few linking sites and only 33 comments...?! Does this seem strange to you folks as well?

Look closer at his comments. There are a lot of sexual words being used, which leads me to believe he is using them to get more views altogether... even if 90% of the people viewing it have NO interest whatsoever. But how come that only accounts for 33 comments and 37 ratings? It simply doesn't add up.

I'm not one to throw accusations, and if he truly earned that 76,000+ views in a month, bless him... but am I amiss? Is the video REALLY that good? Do I need to be putting in keywords about sex in my videos to get more views? Is that even ethical?!

I would like to hear your opinions. Something stinks, and it isn't just my attitude this time.

MCDesigns
February 23rd, 2009, 17:38
Cody, while I can see your point since you do videos as well, what you are commenting about is based on the youtube site, and not directly FS or SOH related and concerns over video ethics (or lack of) should probably be aired over there and not here.

CodyValkyrie
February 23rd, 2009, 17:49
Yes, unfortunately YouTube does very little, nor is there a place to really take this up there.

Thanks anyways Michael. Cheers.

You may remove the comment if you wish.

djscoo
February 23rd, 2009, 18:41
Yes, unfortunately YouTube does very little, nor is there a place to really take this up there.

Thanks anyways Michael. Cheers.

You may remove the comment if you wish.

It's a rookie move that I see all the time on Youtube videos. It's easier to cheat and capitalize on the fact that people constantly search for that stuff on YouTube. (perplexing as YouTube is really good at censoring inappropriate content) Ask any "YouTube Celebrity", and you'll find that accurate tags, but mostly video responses are the best way to get your name out there. Building a loyal fanbase with an interest in your films is a ticket to success. Honesty is the best policy and you're a good example of what a passion for something and the filmmaking skills to back it up can do for a persons reputation. :applause: for not sinking to that level.

Now...:focus:

CodyValkyrie
February 23rd, 2009, 19:19
He removed the words.

Nick C
February 24th, 2009, 08:56
Doesn't bother me what words are used, it's a lovely video and I appreciate the work that's gone into it, same as I do with yours Cody. So tuck back that pet lip before you trip on it buddy :costumes:

Cazzie
February 24th, 2009, 09:43
Fan-bloody-tastic! :woot:

Nice systems I bet, I could hear the snickers! :d

Share more, fine video.

Caz

Lionheart
February 24th, 2009, 09:53
Awesome movie!

Well done. I love the hand movements and all in the ground scenes and the slow flyovers.

Very realistic..

:ernae:

mhimhi
February 26th, 2009, 23:31
thank you very much for all your nice comment....:wavey:

Even the not appropriate comment!!!:amen:

NRM
February 26th, 2009, 23:41
Very nice video:applause:, is the aircraft the Carenado Cessna 172N?

I liked when the camera was in the cockpit and you could hear someone laughing.

mhimhi
February 27th, 2009, 00:10
Very nice video:applause:, is the aircraft the Carenado Cessna 172N?

I liked when the camera was in the cockpit and you could hear someone laughing.

Yes it is....and thanks for comment!:welcome: