PDA

View Full Version : MAW-Malta

Talon
February 22nd, 2009, 14:51
Here's some pics of missions I've been working on.They are from the Defense of Malta and start August 2,1940 when Hurricanes takeoff from the carrier HMS Argus and fly to Malta.So far the missions are up to October 1940.If any interest I will continue.

Talon

SLIP STREAM
February 22nd, 2009, 15:00
of course talon.never enough missions! especially the tourture of getting on and off flight decks. lol.:rapture:

Old Tiger
February 22nd, 2009, 17:58
:wavey:Yep:woot:Please continue. Talon there,s never enough Maw missions.

Bravo/4
February 22nd, 2009, 18:06
Very much welcomed Al :applause:

gosd
February 22nd, 2009, 18:23
Yes ,Yes !!! Please continue,I am looking forward to fly these missions.:applause::applause:.Especialy with the quality of your work:amen:.

Pips
February 23rd, 2009, 03:56
There can NEVER be enough of a good thing!! :)

Led Zeppelin
February 23rd, 2009, 08:20
yes yes yes yes yes!!!!!!!!!!!:wiggle:

I'm also building a serie of single mission for MAW but this time, player will fly a 7./JG26 Emil. Most of the action will occur over Malta.

O-1Driver
February 23rd, 2009, 08:26
Once we get the new ETO effects moved over to MAW I am going to redo some of my old MAW missions to take advantage of new the new effects.

The facilities will have the new ETO flak guns and some ships will be updated. We will also update some vehicles with new multiple cook off explosions and longer lasting fires and smoke.

O-1

middle
February 23rd, 2009, 12:59
Talon, I just checked out my MAW install the other night and it allseems to be working fine so send on the test missions...mid

Talon
February 23rd, 2009, 16:21
These missions are planned for when MAW is all updated with the new effects and facilities which will give some time to do them.There may be 75 - 100 missions covering Malta.

Talon

cristiano103
February 23rd, 2009, 21:38
There may be 75 - 100 missions covering Malta.
Talon

Hi Talon
I hope You will make some of them for the italian side.
Thanks
Cheers:ernae: and have always good flying
Cristiano "Astore"

gaw
February 24th, 2009, 02:23
these look great....nice to see new stuff in the pipe

Talon
February 24th, 2009, 05:52
I'll be doing the British side "In Defense of Malta".If I have time I will do some Italian Missions.I will need more Info than what I've found on them.I see Led Zepplin is doing German Missions.

Here's some pics of the attack on Grand Harbor January 1941 while HMS Illustrious was being repaired.

Talon

cristiano103
February 24th, 2009, 08:43
If I have time I will do some Italian Missions.I will need more Info than what I've found on them.
Talon

Hi Talon

I can try to find some info for You about the Regia Aeronautica operations agaist Malta if You want; I am already translating a previous research of mine about the attacks to "Excess" convoy (when HMS Illustrious was damaged) for Steve and so I can do for You.
Let me know and have always good flying.
Cristiano "Astore"

Led Zeppelin
February 24th, 2009, 10:45
here are a lot of informations about biplane fighters ops over Malta:
http://surfcity.kund.dalnet.se/malta.htm

Talon
February 24th, 2009, 12:31
I will be doing the attacks on HMS Illustrious and have info on it that gives the time line,how many hits she recieved,where she was hit,what other ships were hit and what planes were used in the attacks.

Right now the missions I'm working on are defending Malta from Italian bomber and fighter attacks from August 1940 to December 1940.I can also do these from the Italian side.

Cristano any info you can give me would be Greatly appreciated.

Led Zeppelin thanks for the link.

Talon

cristiano103
February 25th, 2009, 11:44
Cristano any info you can give me would be Greatly appreciated.
Talon

Hi Talon

As soon as I have the translation ready I shall send it to You and Steve for sure.

Cheers :ernae: and have always good flying
Cristiano "Astore"

Talon
February 25th, 2009, 12:43
Hi Talon

As soon as I have the translation ready I shall send it to You and Steve for sure.
Cristiano "Astore"

There's no real hurry as it will take me months to do what I'm working on.I will keep updating here as I along.

Talon

cristiano103
February 25th, 2009, 21:54
There's no real hurry as it will take me months to do what I'm working on.I will keep updating here as I along.
Talon

.....and it should take months for me to end the translation :costumes:

Cheers :ernae: and have always good flying.
Cristiano "Astore"