PDA

View Full Version : can not download files anymore

Bob1
July 27th, 2019, 13:21
Hello. Thanks for this website and I have enjoyed it very much. I can not download files anymore. If I download with downloadmanager it gives a file with filename.zip.fdmdownload and if I rename it to only zip it says it has no archive. If I download with the webrowser it gives a small file called local_links.php

I have no idea why this is. Im also trying to find the forgotten password button since im already asking for help.

Thanks for any help.

Sieggie
July 27th, 2019, 15:14
Bob, dl works fine for me using FireFox.

Dave

RobM
July 27th, 2019, 15:48
And works fine for me with Google Chrome.

If you haven't already done so, maybe try signing out of SOH, clearing your browser's cache, then sign back in to SOH. Note that
clearing your browser's cache may mean you'll have to re-sign in to a bunch of other web sites as well.

-RobM

Bob1
July 30th, 2019, 03:11
Thanks guys, i will keep trying. I use firefox too and I have downloaded files from here before.

Motormouse
July 30th, 2019, 03:54
Just a thought... worth checking your
anti virus settings, in case SOH has been flagged as unsafe (there was an issue with site security certificate, which I think has been resolved now) and it is that which is blocking downloads.

Or... you could have used up your files limit... see the post in Newshawks section about Tiered Membership

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php/114750-Sim-Outhouse-com-Tiered-membership-reminder-post

Ttfn

Pete