PDA

View Full Version : how to get Russian t-34's and armor into cfs 3 install?

dsawan
February 21st, 2009, 18:36
Hi, i dwldeed from reg's hanger the Russian armor and equipment. Only problem is i put them in my folder for cfs 3 and still get american or british equipment. is there a way to get the russians to show up without using mission builder. i like random mission creation better. this is in preparation for the hs-129 going to be released in future? thx. I know an eastern front mod is a wip but am trying to find an easy way to get the russian armor to appear. thx.

OberstDanjeje
February 22nd, 2009, 01:01
Simply put in the vehicles folder.
In the mission u will see random vehicles.

wolfger
February 22nd, 2009, 03:45
just a hint from previous treads:

! BACKUP FIRST !

I have the same preference like you dsawan and did this:

-change the country of the russian tanks in the xdp to usa (!) bacause the standard spawn country is usa.

wolfger
February 22nd, 2009, 04:02
sorry, hit my keyboard by accident ...

- next, if you use ETO, take a look for the "depot" tanks in the vehicle folder, you can change (sorry donīt remember how) them - my depot sherman is now a t-34 - or easier, just delete them (up to now no problems with my system - just affects some random spawns)
- optional - take an easiy paint programme and change the white stars to red for all the US a_m3, a_m6, a_m8 ... (assume that they are lend-lease)

- delete typical us tanks ( e.g. a_sherman) from the vehicles folder (qc-spawn looks only for a category like this PickType="armor_tank_heavy" in the vehicle xdp

--> now only russian vehicles and tanks should spawn. :rocket:

sorry for broken language, but Iīm in hurry, feed-back and improvement is welcome
yours wolfger