PDA

View Full Version : TripleHead2go for FSX

flyinjake
October 9th, 2008, 11:20
I am thinking about purchasing triplehead2go and was wondering if anyone is or has used this? What were your settings along with results?

Thanks
Robert

harleyman
October 9th, 2008, 12:30
I don't know about here but I know there are people at Avism that do..You could do a search and get some answers......:wavey:

DrZGard
October 9th, 2008, 13:28
I've got the original which I used for some time. The new digital unit allows for more flexibility adjusting margins to accomodate moniter bezels and more available resolutions. I found it to make a surprisingly small impact on frame rates despite an enormous field of view. You do need to make adjustments to the halo bitmap and night lighting variables in your cfg file lest you find really huge glowing balls for airport lights. If you want visual reference cueing that peripheral vision can't be beat. Combine it with a TrackIR4Pro and you are totally immersed.

jmig
October 9th, 2008, 13:55
I totally agree with DrZGard. After flying with the TH2Go, single monitor flying seems like tunnel vision. Then add the IRTrack, it is as close to real flying you will get inside of a professional simulator.

I get good frame rates with my set up. On average high teens to mid twenties with sliders mid range to three quarters over.

Now, what is this about adjusting the cfg to make the lights look smaller? I have always thought they were to big.

hey_moe
October 9th, 2008, 16:20
I got one of those digital one and it does a nice job:applause:

harleyman
October 9th, 2008, 18:39
Shooooeeee Weeeeeee

Look at all those buttons..........I wonder what they're for?????:applause:

jmig
October 10th, 2008, 03:28
Harley, Moe and I have a lot in common with our setups.

We use the same keyboard. :costumes:

Flork
October 10th, 2008, 09:43
I've got a digital TH2Go on 3 19" monitors, works very nicely. I built a 3 screen Fresnel magnifier and with Track IR 4 the effect is immersive.

gera
October 10th, 2008, 11:43
I am thinking about purchasing triplehead2go and was wondering if anyone is or has used this? What were your settings along with results?

Thanks
Robert

If you would be happy to extend only to two monitors you donīt need this expensive contraption!!!!...:kilroy: