PDA

View Full Version : FSX_native_AVRO 646 Sea Tutor

nigel richards
April 13th, 2019, 07:22
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/attachment.php?attachmentid=68528&stc=1

FSX_native_AVRO 646 Sea Tutor

by Nigel Richards and Team

The package comprises: 2 Separate aircraft folders ( _AVRO 646 Sea Tutor early and _AVRO 646 Sea Tutor late), 3 models, 6 texture liveries, custom panels, 2 custom soundsets: Armstrong Siddeley Mongoose and Armstrong Siddeley Lynx engines.

Model Designer: Nigel Richards
Textures: Nigel Richards
Flight Model Design: James Banks, Milton Shupe, Pete Collis, Keith Paine
Gauges: Roman Stoviak, Nigel Richards, Keith Paine, Microsoft
Sounds: Nigel Richards
Special Effects/Gauges: Roman Stoviak

Special thanks to:

Milton Shupe for many hours of painstaking mentoring.
James Banks for giving life to the flight dynamics.
Tom Zimmerman for many long hours of sounds testing.
SOH members beta test team.

Uploaded to Warbirds section - available shortly.

E N J O Y !

marijn
April 13th, 2019, 09:41
Whoow... I love floaters !!!:applause:
Thank you very much!

nigel richards
April 13th, 2019, 11:46
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/soh_ftp/uploads/imageuploads/421715551566421705.jpg
A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FSX Military Props

Description: FSX_native_AVRO 646 Sea Tutor

By Nigel Richards and Team

The package comprises: 2 Separate aircraft folders ( _AVRO 646 Sea Tutor early and _AVRO 646 Sea Tutor late), 3 models, 6 texture liveries, custom panels, 2 custom sound sets: Armstrong Siddeley Mongoose and Armstrong Siddeley Lynx engines.

Copyrights: FS2004, FSX flight sim aircraft AVRO series designed by Nigel Richards.

Model Designer: Nigel Richards.

Textures: Nigel Richards.

Flight Model Design: James Banks, Milton Shupe, Pete Collis, Keith Paine.

Gauges: Roman Stoviak, Nigel Richards, Keith Paine, Microsoft.

Sounds: Nigel Richards.

Special Effects/Gauges: Roman Stoviak.

Special thanks to: Milton Shupe for many hours of painstaking mentoring.

James Banks for giving life to the flight dynamics.

Tom Zimmerman for many long hours of sounds testing.

SOH members beta test team.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit FSX_native_AVRO 646 Sea Tutor.zip (http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?linkid=25327&catid=37)
The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

MZee1960
April 13th, 2019, 15:55
Just curious (re all AVRO models and both the port-overs and FSX native models) and to add more realism in screenshots etc. ......
........... is there a way of removing the pilot from the exterior view when aircraft is parked and engine/instruments are turned 'off' ?

I came across some aircraft before where pilots disappeared when certain conditions were met (parking brake set, battery off, etc. based on type of aircraft).

Thank-you.
MZ.

nigel richards
April 14th, 2019, 00:53
Just curious (re all AVRO models and both the port-overs and FSX native models) and to add more realism in screenshots etc. ......
........... is there a way of removing the pilot from the exterior view when aircraft is parked and engine/instruments are turned 'off' ?

I came across some aircraft before where pilots disappeared when certain conditions were met (parking brake set, battery off, etc. based on type of aircraft).

Thank-you.
MZ.

MZ: What you see is what you get with these aircraft - hopefully on the next project we'll provide this facility, Sir. :-)

nigel richards
April 14th, 2019, 00:54
Whoow... I love floaters !!!:applause:
Thank you very much!

You're most welcome, Marijn - Have FUN!!! :ernaehrung004:

TuFun
April 14th, 2019, 02:10
The detail is truly amazing Nigel!

Fireball6
April 14th, 2019, 02:14
Thank you so much - the Tutor on floats is such a nice addition to the series. Another very, very fine masterpice from you and your team. :applause:

All the Best

Dirk

Fireball6
April 14th, 2019, 02:57
She looks so unbelievable real ..... . As stated above - simply fantastic:jump:

Brytskiva
April 14th, 2019, 15:40
Thank you thank you for letting us have and test this wonderfull plane , feels and looks so nice , and the sound too :) :encouragement: :encouragement:

dvj
April 14th, 2019, 18:11
Remarkable, Brilliant!

https://i.imgur.com/wwYypC5.jpg

nigel richards
April 14th, 2019, 23:31
The detail is truly amazing Nigel!

Many Thanks, Ted - awesome that we share the same love for detail, my friend. :encouragement:

nigel richards
April 14th, 2019, 23:36
Thank you so much - the Tutor on floats is such a nice addition to the series. Another very, very fine masterpice from you and your team. :applause:

All the Best

Dirk

She looks so unbelievable real ..... . As stated above - simply fantastic:jump:

Very much appreciated, Dirk - and a great reward to see folks enjoying these classic aircraft types once again. :ernaehrung004:

nigel richards
April 14th, 2019, 23:39
Remarkable, Brilliant!

Many Thanks, dvj - WOW!!! That's a mighty stunning screenshot of the HMS Daedalus livery, Sir - Thanks for sharing. :ernaehrung004:

johnwillimas2
April 15th, 2019, 03:45
Applause for everyone on this! A real beauty, just took G-AAKT for a jaunt from Lake Windermere to Ullswater. A beaut to fly!

Duckie
April 15th, 2019, 05:59
Nigel, as has already been noted, your attention to detail is mind boggling, and can only come
from someone who loves what they do! Congratulations and thank you for another awesome replica of flight

------------------------
dvj, what a beautiful screen shot, worthy of a frame and placement in a prominent place.

Remarkable, Brilliant!

downwind
April 15th, 2019, 06:04
The latest iteration of the Avro series, the seaplanes, is spectacular. Not only are the planes world class, but the settings they operate in feel right. The water effects had me wiping the spray off my goggles!

jamminjames
April 15th, 2019, 06:15
Nigel, you are one talented person! My computer skills are limited to just being able to turn it on and off. Thanks to the wonderful folks on this site I can enjoy what I love to do most....

nigel richards
April 15th, 2019, 08:38
Applause for everyone on this! A real beauty, just took G-AAKT for a jaunt from Lake Windermere to Ullswater. A beaut to fly!

johnwillimas2: 'a jaunt from Lake Windermere to Ullswater' Now that's music to my ears, Sir!

Thank YOU, Sir! :ernaehrung004:

nigel richards
April 15th, 2019, 08:44
Nigel, as has already been noted, your attention to detail is mind boggling, and can only come
from someone who loves what they do! Congratulations and thank you for another awesome replica of flight

------------------------
dvj, what a beautiful screen shot, worthy of a frame and placement in a prominent place.

Steve; I'm highly touched by those remarks, Sir - especially from someone so very talanted and whom I proudly regard as FRIEND! :ernaehrung004:

nigel richards
April 15th, 2019, 08:53
The latest iteration of the Avro series, the seaplanes, is spectacular. Not only are the planes world class, but the settings they operate in feel right. The water effects had me wiping the spray off my goggles!

Mighty kind of you to say so, downwind - and very much appreciated, Sir! :wavey:

Talking of settings to operate the aircraft; James Banks has me flying the lakes and valleys of Yukon, lately - awesome for water fun flying :jump:

nigel richards
April 15th, 2019, 08:58
Nigel, you are one talented person! My computer skills are limited to just being able to turn it on and off. Thanks to the wonderful folks on this site I can enjoy what I love to do most....

Keep doing what you obviously love doing most, my friend!

Both humbled, and honoured to be part of that fun.

Thank YOU, Sir.

:ernaehrung004:

aardvark62
April 15th, 2019, 09:12
...oh, YES!...

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/attachment.php?attachmentid=68581&stc=1

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/attachment.php?attachmentid=68582&stc=1

Thank you so much Nigel! (I do like my floatplanes!)

Gary.

MZee1960
April 15th, 2019, 15:06
MZ: What you see is what you get with these aircraft - hopefully on the next project we'll provide this facility, Sir. :-)

Thanks, Nigel.

These AVRO's are all gorgeous and quickly becoming my faves for ground scenery exploration. :adoration:

Roger
April 15th, 2019, 16:33
Absolutely fabulous, breathtaking work, Nigel:engel016:

dvj
April 16th, 2019, 05:24

------------------------

Thank you, but it's the subject that makes it good. This is aircraft is a real stunner.

nigel richards
April 16th, 2019, 06:36
...oh, YES!...

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/attachment.php?attachmentid=68581&stc=1

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/attachment.php?attachmentid=68582&stc=1

Thank you so much Nigel! (I do like my floatplanes!)

Gary.

Oh yes, YES! YES!!!

Eye-watering screens, Gary - thanks for sharing! :ernaehrung004:

nigel richards
April 16th, 2019, 06:39
Thanks, Nigel.

These AVRO's are all gorgeous and quickly becoming my faves for ground scenery exploration. :adoration:

I hear you, MZee - love that kind of flying, too!

Thank YOU, Sir. :ernaehrung004:

nigel richards
April 16th, 2019, 06:42
Absolutely fabulous, breathtaking work, Nigel:engel016:

Thank YOU so very kindly, Roger - very much appreciated, indeed. :ernaehrung004:

tgycgijoes
April 16th, 2019, 09:53
Just downloaded and going to try it out on the FSX seaplane mission to have a purpose besides fun to fly. :encouragement:

nigel richards
April 17th, 2019, 23:09
Just downloaded and going to try it out on the FSX seaplane mission to have a purpose besides fun to fly. :encouragement:

Fun with a purpose - now I could go with that, Sir! :jump: