PDA

View Full Version : Aeroplane Heaven He 111 P-2 seems to be released

Yossarian1943
April 11th, 2019, 02:08
Something new to try out... :very_drunk:

https://www.aeroplaneheaven.com/product_heinkel.php (https://www.aeroplaneheaven.com/product_heinkel.php)

Have a nice Easter ahead... :wavey:

Marc

YoYo
April 11th, 2019, 06:13
Wrrrrr.....

Warning
Product is not available in Europe

I’ll wait for PCAviator.

MustangL2W
April 11th, 2019, 11:51
There is a runnable file in the aircraft documents to apply the Authentic Swastikas to the Vertical Stabs

bazzar
April 11th, 2019, 13:54
This time around PC Aviator are first to the post. She's up there now.:engel016:

Josh Patterson
April 11th, 2019, 18:38
This time around PC Aviator are first to the post. She's up there now.:engel016: We just went from 70 degrees to 4" of snow, so thanks for this ray of sunshine Baz!!:applause:

YoYo
April 12th, 2019, 03:41
This time around PC Aviator are first to the post. She's up there now.:engel016:

I see it! Thx for the info Baz! :wavey:

Aircanuck
April 13th, 2019, 09:22
..... first impressions ?? anybody ?:wiggle:

WarHorse47
April 13th, 2019, 09:35
..... first impressions ?? anybody ?:wiggle:Very good. I'm enjoying it immensely.

Only comparison I have is the AlphaSim/Virtavia He 111 for FSXA with updated sounds, and there is really no comparison. The AH model has more animations, details and great textures inside and out. Beautifully done IMHO.

Only issues I noted is that the "Eye Point Tool" is missing, but I use keyboard commands anyway, and I had to resize the GPS for my monitor. Also, there are no gun effects as with their other recent releases.

WarHorse47
April 13th, 2019, 12:48
Oooh, one cool feature I forgot to mention.

Starting with the He-111P, according to my library resource: "For landing in poor visibility the pilot could elevate his seat so that his head projected through a sliding panel, in which position it was protected by a small retractable windscreen.' I never knew that until now, and the AH He-111 reproduces this well. :loyal:

Shift+E opens the panel above the pilot. Shift+E+2 rotates the retractable windscreen, and Shift+E+3 elevates the pilot seat. You still have to change the view point using Shift+Enter (or the "Eye Point Tool" if installed). I would look for creating another virtual cockpit view to change the eyepoint to that position.

Yossarian1943
April 13th, 2019, 12:51
Hi,

also miss the eyepoint tool. Also miss the pitot tube on the left wing. The propeller spinner backplates are not turning with the spinner (yes, I know , I am a nitpicker) .

( Same issue with the Milviz / Ju 87 )

I am not sure with the heading bug. In my opinion thew correct way to engage the autopilot / select heading is to use the left knob on the"Siemens Kurssteuerung" (Main panel beneath the compass) and pull the the knob.

And some typos inside the cockpit.

:wavey:

greetings Marc

UnknownGuest12
April 15th, 2019, 06:58
Hi,

also miss the eyepoint tool. Also miss the pitot tube on the left wing. The propeller spinner backplates are not turning with the spinner (yes, I know , I am a nitpicker) .

( Same issue with the Milviz / Ju 87 )

I am not sure with the heading bug. In my opinion thew correct way to engage the autopilot / select heading is to use the left knob on the"Siemens Kurssteuerung" (Main panel beneath the compass) and pull the the knob.

And some typos inside the cockpit.

:wavey:

greetings Marc

I´ll buy it when, at least, plane gets a pitot tube...strange how things happen after all that spectacular work...sure there will be a patch soon.
Regards