PDA

View Full Version : Airbus

Coola
March 25th, 2019, 11:25
Hello
I cannot find an FSX Airbus with strairs.
Does anyone have a link to download an airbus with stairs.
I find only boeing with stairs.

Thanks You.:jump:

MrZippy
March 25th, 2019, 11:58
I just found a set of airstairs for FSX https://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/threads/fsx-air-stairs.429642/ under CAFedm post. I just did the download and will see how to make them work.:wavey:

Never mind, it's just scenery and not actual stairs to use for the aircraft. This question has been asked in the past and it seems only POSKY Boeing aircraft have them. They are part of the model.

Coola
March 26th, 2019, 12:50
Thanks for the info.
I also can't find an airbus with stairs
strange. Only boeings:dizzy:

Greetings
Coen.

scotth6
March 26th, 2019, 23:30
Hi,

I'm not sure what type of complexity you are looking for, but if you search Avsim, Flightsim.com or Simviation for "Camil Valiquette" you should find a great number of Airbus and Boeing models which come with animated ground equipment. I'm not sure, but that ground equipment may include stairs.

You may also consider looking at GSX and then you can use stairs (and much more) with any aircraft you want.

Coola
March 27th, 2019, 12:45
Hello

Thanks for the info

I go looking for it

Greetings :applause:
Coen

Coola
March 28th, 2019, 12:40
Hello

Scotth6

I found the Airbus 350-900 v4 on Avsim
From Camil Valiquette and it works.
Thank you for searching
Greetings
Coen:wavey:

scotth6
March 28th, 2019, 18:55
Hi Coen,

That's great. I'm glad you found what you were looking for. Camil Valiquette has been making aircraft models with animated addons for as long as I can remember. I started simming in 2009 and there have been models released by Camil since at least then, so there should be other models of Airbus too if you are lookiing for more.

Cheers,