PDA

View Full Version : Rick Pipers "revamped" HS748 model...

manecas
March 10th, 2019, 10:35
...by Rikoo !
(That Fedex livery in the Falcon is killing me, I'll go back to it later this coming week ;) )
In the meantime, ...I've been "updating" this HS748 textures, the model is almost 10 years old now!?
Still the best shape in my opinion. Photoreal textures where possible, other details added, high resolution, but still great frames !
as they say, still a work in progress.
Not sure how many of you here enjoy these old birds,...I do ;)
rc

Motormouse
March 10th, 2019, 12:12
...by Rikoo !
(That Fedex livery in the Falcon is killing me, I'll go back to it later this coming week ;) )
In the meantime, ...I've been "updating" this HS748 textures, the model is almost 10 years old now!?
Still the best shape in my opinion. Photoreal textures where possible, other details added, high resolution, but still great frames !
as they say, still a work in progress.
Not sure how many of you here enjoy these old birds,...I do ;)
rc

You might want to ask permission first from Rick.
Before adding to your Rikooo site.

Ttfn

Pete

DaveWG
March 10th, 2019, 13:13
Rick knows about, and has approved the conversion.

Naismith
March 10th, 2019, 22:12
Rikoo - what a pain - I counted the included liveries, No less than 2 million liveries and I'm not one to exaggerate :wiggle:. Pointless really how about pointing to where some of the obscure ones can be found. Anyway it didn't stay on my HD as it immediately crashed the sim.

manecas
March 11th, 2019, 01:40
You might want to ask permission first from Rick.
Before adding to your Rikooo site.

Ttfn

Pete

Im not releasing it or adding it to my Rikoo site. Just doing my own "homework" texturewise.
In fact I have contributed in the past with my own textures, to some of Ricks models.
Just upgrading those compressed textures into more vivid ones, crispier too.
plan doing some repaints for myself, but thats it.
Rc

Motormouse
March 11th, 2019, 05:40
Rick knows about, and has approved the conversion.

Roger that Dave.

Ttfn

Pete