PDA

View Full Version : Just Flight 747 Classic preview.

Ferry_vO
March 5th, 2019, 12:12
Check the interview with WIP screenshots here:

https://fselite.net/originals/fselite-exclusive-just-flight-747-classic-interview-and-previews/?fbclid=IwAR3r8DWqcqIKpMEiSB8necDI4SdBE5EpLWq7OmCg %2043jP_kjt4Z3axVPjjeQ

:redfire:

Edit: Fixed link.

Odie
March 5th, 2019, 14:44
This one will bear some monitoring as they release further details! I always liked the 747; its look and presence on the runway. At O'Hare Airport, the rental car lots are at the end of the runways so when you would pickup/return a car, if it were the right time of day, you would catch a 747 coming in to land. It is a very impressive sight as well as music to the ears!

ejoiner
March 5th, 2019, 16:40
This one will bear some monitoring as they release further details! I always liked the 747; its look and presence on the runway. At O'Hare Airport, the rental car lots are at the end of the runways so when you would pickup/return a car, if it were the right time of day, you would catch a 747 coming in to land. It is a very impressive sight as well as music to the ears!

Yes indeed! I have stood many times in the National Rental car lot when an aircraft would come in low to ORD. Brilliant stuff. :)

ColoKent
March 5th, 2019, 18:31
Can't decide which variant I am most excited about: the E-4B NAOC (or NEACP [National Emergency Airborne Command Post] if you are from my era-- the Cold War days...), or the 747SP!

Kent

blanston12
March 5th, 2019, 20:30
The CLS/JF 747-200/300 was one of my favorite aircraft and one of the aircraft I miss the most after moving to P3Dv4. I am looking forward to there new offering but hope they don't go too overboard on the systems. I would like to fly it and just do one job not all three.

BendyFlyer
March 6th, 2019, 23:23
I will watch this one with interest but I also confess I would also prefer the 747SP. My only doubts concern the originator of this one. Their upgrade of the DC10 to FSX etc was terrible and was just dumped with all these critical issues concerning the air file etc. The eye candy of the cockpit was fine as were the uplift in texturing all over and functionality but I and others spent 6 months trying to get them to fix it and in the end we did it ourselves patching and poaching. I will wait for this one to arrive then another six months to see the results.

Ferry_vO
March 7th, 2019, 05:33
I will watch this one with interest but I also confess I would also prefer the 747SP. My only doubts concern the originator of this one.

The SP will be done as well, and the team working on the 747 is the same team that did the Canberra, Tornado, Hawk and Vulcan so I know it is in capable hands.

BendyFlyer
March 8th, 2019, 22:08
Well thanks for the info. I await at last a proper 747SP with VC been a long wait. Should not be hard to get a few liveries for them done either, there were only a handful of operators.