PDA

View Full Version : 'Get A Load Of This..'

Panther_99FS
October 9th, 2008, 09:47
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27099954/?GT1=43001

Corsair Freak
October 9th, 2008, 10:07
That's a good idea.

I like my music LOUD, but while I'm driving through a town I turn the volume down to about 10. Then when I get back on the highway it goes back to 15; speakers and subwoofers thumping, mirrors vibrating. I like to feel my music. :costumes:

CF

dominique
October 9th, 2008, 10:11
This is one big question of life that I still don't have the answer to : why anybody playing loud enough that I'm annoyed, play also the wrong kind of music :mixedsmi: ?

stiz
October 9th, 2008, 10:11
now they should have made him play classical stuff instead of rap in his car at the same voloume :d

Wittpilot
October 9th, 2008, 17:56
LOL

Did anybody realize that thats my hometown??? Well... I grew up out in the country, but my mailing address was Urbana... I didn't even hear about that on the news here!!! Damn kids and their rap music.... I don't care for it, but if someone is around me playing it its okay, but I make sure my daughters do not listen to it at all....

-witt

N2056
October 9th, 2008, 18:01
I am so looking forward to spending money as a taxpayer to fund all of the hearing aids that will get doled out to these people down the road...:censored:

cheezyflier
October 9th, 2008, 20:36
loud music coming from a car, just like loud pipes on a bike, is a selfish invasion of others personal space. it's cool to have a nice stereo - for you.
not everyone wants to hear what ever it is you're listening to. and they shouldn't have to.

hey_moe
October 10th, 2008, 01:31
What I don't understand is why come up to a stop light with the windows all the way down and the rap crap turned to max..As far as I am concerned the aholes are doing this on purpose just to piss off other people around them and could really careless if they bother you. I wish I could figure out a way to hit a button and short the whole system out, then I could roll MY window down and say " Can ya hear me now " :costumes: