PDA

View Full Version : Some one please release something!

gajit
February 20th, 2009, 10:15
Its been well over a week since I bought something for FSX. Amex will be thinking I have died!!

limjack
February 20th, 2009, 10:19
Gajit grows impatient and wishes to stimulate the economy now!! :help: him now so he can get new toy and amex points.

Jim

harleyman
February 20th, 2009, 10:19
You can always move some into my account to keep American Express happy .....:173go1: :d

Dangerous Beans
February 20th, 2009, 10:22
I'm a bit skint at the moment, you could buy me Scampton and the A2A jug with accusim if you like :)

jankees
February 20th, 2009, 10:29
Its been well over a week since I bought something for FSX. Amex will be thinking I have died!!

of course I do not know what you did buy already, but have you considered the Sibwings Saab Safir (http://www.sibwings.com/)?
You could buy that in happy anticipation of their Bird Dog...you won't regret it!

gajit
February 20th, 2009, 10:30
of course I do not know what you did buy already, but have you considered the Sibwings Saab Safir (http://www.sibwings.com/)?
You could buy that in happy anticipation of their Bird Dog...you won't regret it!

Yeah Got it! Love it

hews500d
February 20th, 2009, 10:47
I have the opposite problem. Too much I want to buy and not enough loot !!! Going to treat myself though this weekend with the A2A P-47/Accusim package and finally going to get DCS:Black Shark. Better start getting my helo skills warmed up :woot:

Darrell

MudMarine
February 20th, 2009, 14:35

I feel ya brother! hehe Waiting for a Fw190 or F4U........driving me crazy!:whistle:

spotlope
February 20th, 2009, 14:46
If you guys want to pre-pay for some scenery, I'll send you my address. :wiggle:

gajit
February 20th, 2009, 14:48
I feel ya brother! hehe Waiting for a Fw190 or F4U........driving me crazy!:whistle:

Yep - im with you on those :jump:

I wonder if Icarus is ready with Lysander?

djscoo
February 20th, 2009, 14:53
If you guys want to pre-pay for some scenery, I'll send you my address. :wiggle:
If it means I get to beta test...I'm up for it! :gossip:

pointy31
February 20th, 2009, 14:54
As soon as I win the Powerball, I'm gonna buy the Carenado 172, then put the rest of it towards my Visa bill...:ernae:

MudMarine
February 20th, 2009, 15:08

What's the scenery?

spotlope
February 20th, 2009, 15:40
The next one up for release is Tongass Fjords X -- a big ol' patch of SE Alaska for the bush flying nuts. It's gonna be an excellent place to work our your Cubs and Bird Dogs.

MudMarine
February 20th, 2009, 17:15
The next one up for release is Tongass Fjords X -- a big ol' patch of SE Alaska for the bush flying nuts. It's gonna be an excellent place to work our your Cubs and Bird Dogs.
Nice!!:jump::applause:

mike_cyul
February 20th, 2009, 19:19

...And perhaps even an old L-4.

Mike

fsafranek
February 20th, 2009, 19:22
The Sibwings Saab Safir is great if you want fly slow. If you want to get there quickly and have a
great time doing it I recommend the Skysim Mirage III/5 (http://www.sky-sim.co.uk/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=66)?
:ernae:

N2056
February 20th, 2009, 19:23
Wow! That is a really great pic...of a really great model! :woot:

harleyman
February 20th, 2009, 19:46

Bring it on...................:ernae:

I think we are all ready.....:friday:

I keep my bank card under my keyboard for just such emergencies..............LOL

Bjoern
February 21st, 2009, 07:46
Some one please release something!http://www.aerodynamika.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?num=1206569611/0

Soon...

...nah, just kidding. At the rate I'm going, this thing will get released on FS11's release day. :costumes:

You'll be disapointed on the "buying" part though. Either I'll make it ridiculously expensive so no one buys it (over 9000 Euros!) or, well...freeware. :d

ryanbatc
February 21st, 2009, 13:30
Oooooo! A whole week!?!?!?! :faint:

icarus
March 8th, 2009, 01:25
I wonder if Icarus is ready with Lysander?

unfortunately not, i just back at home after 2 weeks at hospital and actually i have 25 suture points on my body, not a nice feeling...also if i was walking after 2 days i have still problems to walk, move and seat on computer...i have also seen someone dies in the same room at hospital i was....seems a not good start of 2009...but at least now seems health problems are ok now. I should restart with aircraft the next week...the lysa needs only my adjustments on virtual...the rest it's ready, also the dh4 is on the way. Now the only real problem is my resistance to work on puter ...i lost 15 kg on 2 weeks.....but still alive

gajit
March 8th, 2009, 04:26
unfortunately not, i just back at home after 2 weeks at hospital and actually i have 25 suture points on my body, not a nice feeling...also if i was walking after 2 days i have still problems to walk, move and seat on computer...i have also seen someone dies in the same room at hospital i was....seems a not good start of 2009...but at least now seems health problems are ok now. I should restart with aircraft the next week...the lysa needs only my adjustments on virtual...the rest it's ready, also the dh4 is on the way. Now the only real problem is my resistance to work on puter ...i lost 15 kg on 2 weeks.....but still alive

Wow Icarus - so sorry to hear that you have been suffering but now pleased to hear that you are on the flightpath to recovery. :friday:

Mr.Mugel
March 8th, 2009, 05:49
Very nice progress Björn, looks beautiful! I like the lines of that Dornier, kind of sleek... Keep it going!

Lionheart
March 8th, 2009, 10:34

Icarus,

What happened??

pointy31
March 8th, 2009, 10:50
As soon as I win the Powerball, I'm gonna buy the Carenado 172, then put the rest of it towards my Visa bill...:ernae:

Well, I almost won the Powerball, (had 2 numbers) but wifey went shopping and I was left at home, all alone, except for my little puppy dog. I decided to take a nap, fell asleep, and as I sometimes do, started sleep walking, walked over to the computer and bought the 172...wifey thinks Carenado sells garden tools...:ernae:

Boomer
March 8th, 2009, 11:23
Wifey thinks Carenado sells garden tools...:ernae:

LOL!

Hope you dont mind but I am going to use that. :ernae:

scotsman
March 8th, 2009, 11:32
@ pointy31: what else do they sell??:engel016:

Mike

icarus
March 8th, 2009, 12:08
Icarus,

What happened??

problem for a past health problem in the last year that i didn't take care as should so i had an infection that has taken the pancreas(if i waited 48 hours more to go at hospital i was not here now) so doctors had to take care of the infection first for a week with medicals then they had to take action chirurgically to remove colecist and remove part of the infection(the doctor said infection was terrific). For this i have those 25 suture points..that just give problems to breath sit turn and move....it's a week i avoid to cought too...but mind hands and brain are ok...the 11th they will remove points then after one or two months also other problem should go away. thanks for the interest lionheart
the doctor kildaire could describes it better.
(now with this big cut if spielberg make jaws 6 i win for the biggest cut against robert shaw and richard dreyfuss)

N2056
March 8th, 2009, 12:15
Geez! :eek:

I'm really glad you caught that in time! Very sorry to hear that you had a medical problem to begin with, I hope your recovery is swift and complete.

Glad to see you getting back into it! :woot:

Panther_99FS
March 8th, 2009, 12:59

Take care of yourself first Icarus!

Panther_99FS
March 8th, 2009, 13:00
gajit,
See here--> http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?t=12700 ;)

noddy
March 8th, 2009, 14:13
Take care of yourself first Icarus!

I'll second that. Rest up and get well.

heywooood
March 8th, 2009, 18:16
problem for a past health problem in the last year that i didn't take care as should so i had an infection that has taken the pancreas(if i waited 48 hours more to go at hospital i was not here now) so doctors had to take care of the infection first for a week with medicals then they had to take action chirurgically to remove colecist and remove part of the infection(the doctor said infection was terrific). For this i have those 25 suture points..that just give problems to breath sit turn and move....it's a week i avoid to cought too...but mind hands and brain are ok...the 11th they will remove points then after one or two months also other problem should go away. thanks for the interest lionheart
the doctor kildaire could describes it better.
(now with this big cut if spielberg make jaws 6 i win for the biggest cut against robert shaw and richard dreyfuss)

wow icarus - what a terrible situation.

Glad it was caught in time - gotta be careful with those new resistant infections.

Rest up fully and take of yourself my friend.

icarus
March 9th, 2009, 01:06
thanks heywooood....and panther... i just back to work on new planes now.

Francois
March 9th, 2009, 01:25
Talking of Lysanders and new stuff....... The FSAddon Lysander is now in the capable hands of Chuck Jodry and Rob Young (flight model) and progressing.

AND.... in 3 weeks from now we will have the wonderful T-50 Bobcat from Simon Smeiman out the door...... even including a floats version now !

Next will be AJ's Helicopter Landing Ship and AAV......

We'll also have some re-packaging of Joe Watson's FSX products....

.... and of course Tongass Fjords is now in Beta and should be on the market within a monht or two if all goes well.

Who said Flight Simulator will die ???????? :wavey:

Shep
March 9th, 2009, 06:29

Scenery, something very special and well worth waiting a month for...Channel Islands -

http://earthsimulations.com/

Ray

Bjoern
March 9th, 2009, 09:41
Very nice progress Björn, looks beautiful! I like the lines of that Dornier, kind of sleek... Keep it going!

Thanks Lennart, will try to do so. :d