PDA

View Full Version : USAAF Pacific Theater UIRES Screens IN COLOR by Captain Kurt

Captain Kurt
January 5th, 2019, 15:46
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/soh_ftp/uploads/imageuploads/812415467300131384.jpg
A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 2 Other UIRES and screens

Description: This set of screens uses period Kodachrome color photographs with a couple exceptions where no period color photos could be found. For those images present day photos were substituted. I have been collecting wartime color photos of the US Army Air Force for this project, and wound up with a lot more photos than I could use. These photos are some of the best, high quality for the period and should provide a realism improvement for your CFS2 USAAF in the Pacific install.

There are 2 new unique UIRES screens not seen before that will now appear in the game. These are the "Mission Aborted" and the "Died in Bailout" screens.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit US Army Air Force Pacific Theater UIRES Screens IN COLOR.zip (http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?linkid=25035&catid=173)
The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

UncleTgt
January 6th, 2019, 06:23
Excellent mod CK, many thanks! :medals::triumphant:

msfossey
January 6th, 2019, 07:10
Very cool, thank you Captain Kurt.

msfossey

highpockets
January 6th, 2019, 09:29
Wow,. Thanks CK. I can't wait to put in one of my PTO installs:applause:

Rami
January 6th, 2019, 10:07
Kurt,

Many thanks for this, what an outstanding job! :encouragement: :applause::applause:

Ravenna
January 6th, 2019, 12:12
Love the idea of the extra screens. Great work!:applause:

Captain Kurt
January 6th, 2019, 12:27
Thanks all.

Ravenna, just FYI it's a complete UIRES set for all the screens, right down to the settings screens.

kdriver
January 7th, 2019, 03:26
Thanks very much Kurt for these and the World War One personnel. Great work.
:applause::ernaehrung004:
Kevin

Ravenna
January 7th, 2019, 11:15
Ravenna, just FYI it's a complete UIRES set for all the screens, right down to the settings screens.

Thanks Kurt, I have all your UIRES sets so I assumed it would be a complete set. I was just very impressed with the possibilities afforded by the extra screens. That really was thinking outside the box!