PDA

View Full Version : AI Overhaul Avenger

dvslats
February 20th, 2009, 01:36
Just recently installed this package along with the .mdl fix, the no CTD one. It is still crashing the sim in free flight. Is there something else I might have missed? Saw that revev has a whole slew of skins for it so it must have worked. :confused:

Shadow Wolf 07
February 20th, 2009, 03:26
B-25 Guy's conversion? I've had no problems with that one. If not. whose is it?

dvslats
February 20th, 2009, 03:53
Hi Shadow Wolf, That's the one. The B24 Guy's Avenger. I let it overwrite the stock TBF. That should be OK, shouldn't it?

Shadow Wolf 07
February 20th, 2009, 04:22
I always manually place files but yeah, that should have been okay. Double check the folder to ensure you have all the contents - Model, Panel, Sound and Texture folders with contents and air, cfg and dp files.

dvslats
February 20th, 2009, 05:21
Well here's a good one for ya...I built a little mission in the MB with the TBF and it showed up, no problem. After that little mission...went directly to Free Flight, and it flew from there also. :isadizzy: Changed nothing that was not there originally in the aircraft's folder. Guess it can be chalked up as one of those go figure....well anyway...thanks for your suggestions.

Jagdflieger
February 20th, 2009, 06:38
I wonder if the cdp file caused the problem. If you didn't delete it due to the override installation of the files, it may have been interfering with the new DP file during those Freeflight missions and causing the CTD.

dvslats
February 20th, 2009, 11:42
I wonder if the cdp file caused the problem. If you didn't delete it due to the override installation of the files, it may have been interfering with the new DP file during those Freeflight missions and causing the CTD.
You know what Jagd? I think you are right. In my haste the old .cdp was not deleted. I didn't see the obvious. Doh...

While we are on the subject of the TBF, can anyone recommend a late war skin...overall blue? Found one by Smashing Time....is there possibly one more?

The B24 Guy
February 21st, 2009, 17:24
Hi Dvslats,

Revev did a bunch of skins for it.
Look here http://www.sim-outhouse.com/index.php?lloc=downloads&loc=downloads&page=downloads&FileUploadName=revev

Regards,
B24Guy

dvslats
February 21st, 2009, 21:50
Thanks for that link B24. After some further research, looks like the overall blue was only used for the night mission TBF's. So his tri-colors will be just fine. :wave: