PDA

View Full Version : Getting a "500-Server Error" for our ".net"

falcon409
December 28th, 2018, 02:11
I think this happened yesterday, early am. Later though it seemed to be ok. This morning it's back again.

Jafo
December 28th, 2018, 05:34
....and I'm getting some sort of 'quota exceeded' error trying to up a screenshot to the screenshot thread.....something about being 36 meg over [and it's a jpeg that's about 300k ...;)

srgalahad
December 28th, 2018, 05:41
I think this happened yesterday, early am. Later though it seemed to be ok. This morning it's back again.

Dave's on it...
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php/113971-Server-down?p=1168357&viewfull=1#post1168357

falcon409
December 28th, 2018, 15:02
....and I'm getting some sort of 'quota exceeded' error trying to up a screenshot to the screenshot thread.....something about being 36 meg over [and it's a jpeg that's about 300k ...;)
Check your "Settings" link at the top of the page, then look for "Attachments" in the side menu. It may be that you've exceeded that upload limit.

Jafo
December 28th, 2018, 15:08
Check you "attachments" limit under your profile. It may be that you've exceeded that upload limit.

I can't find 'attachments' under my profile.
In addition, I'd hope there wouldn't be a 'limit' as I am a subscriber to SOH ....;)

Edit .....found it [not where I'd expected] and yep...looks like there's over a 1000 attachments ....I assume there's some sort of need to go in now and then and manually expunge older ones....bit 'unfortunate' if anyone's searching past history though - gotta be a pain in the butt for prolific screenshot posters...;)